FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Do I know you?

Do I know you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easing_two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Well I am away from home at the moment so my wife T is home alone.

So last night I called her to say goodnight as I had decided that it was time for bed. During our calls when I am away I usually say the same thing. "Be good and if you cant be good, send pictures" so on occasion I have been added to mobile conversations with her having fone sex with fwb's and pictures of her playing with her vibrators. Last night she didn't disappoint and I was told to lig into her Facebook account and read the messages. So I had a look to find she was flirting with a young guy swapping pictures. This guy had the biggest cock I think I have seen.

So the conversation came to the end last night as she was becoming sleepy but has been left at the point where the guy knows I let her play with other men and like to watch. The guy seems to be game. I realise that this is a long introduction but I will be keeping all updated over the coming weeks if this progresses into play.

Does anyone have any stories like this they would like to share in the meantime? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy start!lots potential! Mmmmmmm

Bristol, Thornbury

Even better when it will be a true story lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please message me x

Bristol, Thornbury

Well things are developing and it looks like a meet is on the cards soon. It has been agreed for me to be present to watch only and to do as instructed. I will be taking the camera if everything plans out. I will keep you all posted as it happens x

» Add a new message to this topic