FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stranger at a bar

Stranger at a bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We want to try out a fantasy and was just looking for some advise and to ask a couple of questions.

We want to be in a busy pub, me sat a distance from Shaz and watch to see if she gets chatted up.

A bit of flirting, dance, touching and so on.

We have done similar before but with us both present and we took him home so Shaz can do her thing

But anyway, wanted to ask, should Shaz keep her wedding ring in her pocket? should she says single or not if asked? What if a drink is bought for her and they expect more than just a bit of flirting and so on?

Shaz would and not against having some fun with someone also but wouldn't want to go to a strangers place on her own because of safety reasons.

So if any of you have done similar to this, help and idea's or what you got up to would be a good read for us.

Shaz n Tony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh I should ask, she's going to be dressed up with short skirt on, stockings, no knickers and so on and if asked what she's doing there, she's going to say she was waiting for friends but they didn't show up.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Sounds like great fun. I would keep the wedding ring in and let ppl know she is married if asked. That way any one continuing to chat her up knows the score and is still up for some fun rather than getting freaked out if or when she introduces you. Hope it works out for ye. J x

I should of said, she won't be introducing me, I will be at a distance at all times.

Dublin and London

"I should of said, she won't be introducing me, I will be at a distance at all times."
But when it turn to her leaving with her man will you go with them?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to work behind the bar in a busy nightclub. When my wife used to come in to prop the bar up she used to get chatted up by plenty of blokes. She even used to tell them I was her husband behind the bar but that didn't stop them most of the time, and she never took one home or played with them and she always had the bar and door staff looking out for her.

Once she even got brought a drink by a female customer for having nice big boobs...shame it never went any further

"I should of said, she won't be introducing me, I will be at a distance at all times."

It's your call just do what your comfy with . If things go wrong etc , just go over and say your hr brother and long time no see

At the end of the day only you know what your comfy with, but be warned most guys are too scare to chat up a sexy woman so be prepared for a long wait

That's what I mentioned in my first post, She wouldn't go with anyone while on her own because of safety reason's so unless its down a back ally of the pub it would have to stop at that point lol

Dublin and London

"That's what I mentioned in my first post, She wouldn't go with anyone while on her own because of safety reason's so unless its down a back ally of the pub it would have to stop at that point lol"
That's what I mean, she could tell the guy she is married and suggest in the conversation that you like seeing her being chatted up. Sus the guy out a bit and then she can give you the signal to come over and the 3 of ye can get a taxi home together?

That's not the fantasy lol Don't want me involved at all, just the for safety.

The fantasy is for us both is for Shaz to choose (if chatted up) who she wants to play about with, dance with flirt with fuck with without involvement from me. but her not go on her own anywhere her safety could be risked. i.e. not go on her own back to someone's home.

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Love this, we often go out and D will sit away from me and watch on as I sit on my own and get picked up. He watches as guys try it on and once one takes my fancy then we flirt and who knows, a snog play and then off for a good fuck. I always make the guy aware that I'm not single and it's just a shag. Keeping the ring on also makes the point that it's just fun and most guys are happy to go that way. He watches us mess around and he always keeps an eye for fun and safety. Once we leave I call him and leave the phone connected so he can hear everything BUT the guy has no idea and D is simply a fly on the wall. Serious turn on for both of us

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

OMG we have exactly the same fantasy as you guys, like you say for safety reasons it could be tricky to organise.

Was thinking 2 hotel rooms, them back to one room and me watching on cam from next door, expensive fantasy though so a quick feel up and snog in the alley might be better lol

"Love this, we often go out and D will sit away from me and watch on as I sit on my own and get picked up. He watches as guys try it on and once one takes my fancy then we flirt and who knows, a snog play and then off for a good fuck. I always make the guy aware that I'm not single and it's just a shag. Keeping the ring on also makes the point that it's just fun and most guys are happy to go that way. He watches us mess around and he always keeps an eye for fun and safety. Once we leave I call him and leave the phone connected so he can hear everything BUT the guy has no idea and D is simply a fly on the wall. Serious turn on for both of us"

We have no idea as never done this before this way but to ask, do you think keeping the ring on could put some of?

I would also be to worried for her to be away from my reach so her going of and fucking someone would be a no no, I may of read to many bad stories lol

"OMG we have exactly the same fantasy as you guys, like you say for safety reasons it could be tricky to organise.

Was thinking 2 hotel rooms, them back to one room and me watching on cam from next door, expensive fantasy though so a quick feel up and snog in the alley might be better lol "

Well we been on the scene 8 year and met a fair few and looking into other things now and this appeals to us both and the though is real horny hehe

You could do a hotel and send a txt to your other 1/2 just before you go to your room, then he can shoot up and hide under the bed or something...

hmm that sounds fun to! haha

Manchester

"OMG we have exactly the same fantasy as you guys, like you say for safety reasons it could be tricky to organise.

Was thinking 2 hotel rooms, them back to one room and me watching on cam from next door, expensive fantasy though so a quick feel up and snog in the alley might be better lol

Well we been on the scene 8 year and met a fair few and looking into other things now and this appeals to us both and the though is real horny hehe

You could do a hotel and send a txt to your other 1/2 just before you go to your room, then he can shoot up and hide under the bed or something...

hmm that sounds fun to! haha"

Lots of ways to tweak this scenario, would love to discuss in more detail but can't message you guys privately, let me know if you ever fancy a chat over a coffee (I know we aren't what you are after meet wise) but I work in Leicester 3 days per week and be nice to have some friends down there!

Have sent you a pm

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"Love this, we often go out and D will sit away from me and watch on as I sit on my own and get picked up. He watches as guys try it on and once one takes my fancy then we flirt and who knows, a snog play and then off for a good fuck. I always make the guy aware that I'm not single and it's just a shag. Keeping the ring on also makes the point that it's just fun and most guys are happy to go that way. He watches us mess around and he always keeps an eye for fun and safety. Once we leave I call him and leave the phone connected so he can hear everything BUT the guy has no idea and D is simply a fly on the wall. Serious turn on for both of us

We have no idea as never done this before this way but to ask, do you think keeping the ring on could put some of?

I would also be to worried for her to be away from my reach so her going of and fucking someone would be a no no, I may of read to many bad stories lol "

Yes I must admit it is scarey but you stay close and at the end of the day it's just as risky as a normal situation where a girl meets a guy and has a one night stand. You do need decide before hand how far you both confortable with because some couples go and end up regretting it or see it as cheating. The fantasy is yours and the point to stop is yours to decide. Best of luck, it's fun but not everyone's cup of tea. You have to have serious trust, maybe a hotel room is a good idea and if you do go for a full on fuck then you dash back to the room and hide

We been together 14 year, married for 12 year and on the swinging scene for 8 year, Shaz done the g/f and b/f thing with peeps and lots of other things so no lack in trust here hehe

The only limit we have really for this is the safety thing, I just wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her and Shaz say's she would be to nervous if I'm not about.

Round the back of the pub, the loo, a very dark corner, not a problem, very horny but on her own in someone's house nooo lol

By *ount_to_10Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We have the same fantasy. We're planning a night out but I'll arrange for someone that I think kelly will like to meet us at the bar and chat herpup. She knows I am arranging this but she does not want to know who or when

Manchester

"We have the same fantasy. We're planning a night out but I'll arrange for someone that I think kelly will like to meet us at the bar and chat herpup. She knows I am arranging this but she does not want to know who or when"

By *ealfunCouple  over a year ago

darleston

Manchester Gay Village is a wonderful place for fulfilling your fantasy. It has a decadent atmosphere and you can dress as naughty as you like (within reason) without attracting unwanted criticism. We have found the wedding ring thing does not matter and she has no problem attracting people to join her in the ladies toilets. Ok its nor hour long sessions with multiple orgasms but we find it extremely horny.

I have done this with a married woman she said she was married so I don't think the ring would be a stop sign. It normally makes the guy want the woman more. I took the lady back to her hotel and spent the night then in the morning at breakfast the husband came to our table introduced himself, needless to say I was in shock! That's also how I got into swinging at 18! If you need a semi stranger let me know xx

By *odoldmightyMan  over a year ago

Caernarfon

Yes Shaz should keep her wedding ring on, after all your both into this game so beware of the conciquences. If your uncertain about going alone with the guy (which is very sensible) then bring him back to yours and force hubby to watch. If your on this site for the right reasons it will make you not break you.

We are doing this this weekend

Wish us luck!

Where abouts in LE are you out?

Won't be out in Leicester lol

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Love this wNt hubby to do for me!! X

Manchester

"We are doing this this weekend

Wish us luck! "

Good luck!!

look forward to hearing all about it

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"We are doing this this weekend

Wish us luck!

Good luck!!

look forward to hearing all about it "

We do this now and again, she will dress provocatively and give a guy the eye, then on my way to the loo I will have a word and see if he is interested in some fun. It has worked a couple of times and I have had the pleasure of watching her being pleasured as a result. We like the spontaneous chat ups rather than pre arranged but will go that route also as some other posters have said guys are scared to try to chat up married women, even one wearing a slut anklet....

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

We have also chatted about this idea but like your selves have then worried about exactly how to tweek it.

We have thought of pretending to be "work colleges" her keeping her ring on.

That way she has safety if a chap is being too pushy etc.

Thinking of a hotel room too, maybe her txt from the loo, to say there leaving for the hotel.

Me following after the all clear, for her to tell me what they had been doing as I fuck her again.

like the idea of leaving the phone on recording maybe.

Well, she's in the shower now getting ready!

She has picked to wear, real short black skirt but not to tight that it can't ride up!

Black tight top, fishnet stockings, ankle boots and no knickers.

Manchester

Sounds like you area in for a great night.. have fun !!

Just be very carefull.

We've been thinking about this at a swingers club..... hubbie watches from a far whilst everyone around thinks im there as a single.... he may even watch with an audience whilst im fucking without anyone knowing hes my husband

Well!

We did this, something did happen but will write what tomorrow as it's to hard to type at the moment

Manchester

Haha, sounds good, we are in Leicester tomorrow, shame it's a day too late, look forward to reading all about it!!

We had a meet like this a while back while we were on a nite out. Honey was dressed to kill but we had nothing planned. Sat in this bar when a young guy came sat at our table. Not much was said for a while then out of blue he asked if we'd a drink. So we got chatting and it happen to turnout he was a really nice friendly young man. Anyway while he went to loo honey asked what I thought of him snd I asked her same. Well we both cool so I said she should flirt a bit see how he reacts cos weren't sure if he into having fun wit others...

After about a hour or so laughing chatting wit jay n wit honey turning on the flirting big time I thought it time to ave a lil chat with jay n see if he liked honey n would want to have sum fun wit her. To the smokers corner where me n jay were chatting, I started by asking what he thought of honey, man he must of liked wot he saw but seemed a little nervous when I told him she liked him n quite like to take him to bed. That when he asked if we were swingers. What do u say....!!!

Yes we r n it seemed right time to say honey would like to fuk him. It was so funny seeing him nearly choke n swallow his ciggy n his stumbling answer sort of made me think prob shouldn't of said that oh well out there now. Returning to honey I noticed n jay must of her dress had got a bit higher n it weren't that long to start with. Her legs a lil more parted I could see her stocking tops n flash of pantues n I know jay seeing same. As the time passed and bar emptied wit revellers heading to clubs the atmosphere between us 3 heated up now knowing where this could go. Then bang my heart skipped a beat wit excitement as honey placed a hand on jays thigh she Ieaned into and whispered something to him. Then without a word he got up n headed to loo. Intrigue by wot honey had whispered to him I asked her and the reply was do you wanna come to hers and fuk her. Looking a bit flustered jay head back to us not sure he that comfortable now.

Honey got up said to me she ready for home then turning to jay leant over kissed him on cheek n said we heading off but the offer of coming back to ours is there if he wanted. Mumbling he not sure he don't know he never done anything like this honey said ok we off now told him where our motor parked and if he wants her we b leaving in 15mins.

Chatting all way back to car we thought he bombed us out as we sat having a ciggy saying how much fun we had in bar how nice jay was n a bit of shame nervs got better of him. Who should come running round corner towards the car jay...!!! Jumping in and wit a more confident sound in his voice he said couldn't let this chance pass him by so lets go before he has 2nd thoughts.

Back ours honey just took control n lead him to our bedroom n told me to wait downstairs for a bit. I could hear what going on upstairs my mind racing wit wot I gonna see when I go up. Ok that it first the heavy panting the nosie n bang off clothes being removed then the louder moans of pleasure I can take anymore. As I head up jay saying yes deeper take it all suck hard bitch I walk in to see honey wit a hard large cock in her mouth hand gripping balls jay fsce straining wit pleasure. Seeing me made honey hotter than ever. Removing his cock she laid on bed opening her legs looking straight at me she ordered jay to put on his condom and shove that grt throbbing cock deep into her soaking whole n fuk her hard. Man never seen it put on that quick honey reached out grab hold told me to closer n watch as she guided it in blew me away how hot my wife looked at that moment nearly shot then. Slowly but with more urgency jay got faster n he started pounding honey she moaning n writhing as he filled her pussy she gushed and squirted over his solid cock jay starting to buck n groan and pounding faster then with a massive joult n man scream jay emptied his balls deep into honeys tight gripping soaking pussy filling his condom they collapsed in a heap. With that jay left not even leaving his number. Me n honey just carried on fuking.

Truly one of the best merts we have had not planned n very surprised how good it was we want this again.......xxxx

Just out of curiosity, don't people normally start there "own" thread to post there "own" story?

I will save what happened for us on Saturday night for another time

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"We've been thinking about this at a swingers club..... hubbie watches from a far whilst everyone around thinks im there as a single.... he may even watch with an audience whilst im fucking without anyone knowing hes my husband "

Lol same here. Gee always goes as a single fem when we go to our local club. So hot and sexy watching her getting chatted up and seeing her move off to playroom to play.

» Add a new message to this topic