FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kinky story

Kinky story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He watched as she walked into the clearing up to the stone table, looking round slowly. His eyes gazed up and down her body, pleased she had worn the outfit he had told her to wear for him. The soft, silky white material highlighted her pale smooth skin, while the heeled sandals made her legs seem longer. The short skirt barely covered her as it clung to her ass, and the single strap top moulded to her full, round breasts. He walked out into the clearing, smiling as she started at hearing him approach.

She jumped turning to see him come towards her, smiling at her nervousness. Looking up at him she smiled.

“You look perfect”. Blushing at the compliment she replied. “Thank you”.

Carefully he put his arms around her, gently caressing her back and arms as he whispered into her ear “It’s up to you how far it goes. If you want to stop say ‘Red’.

“Ok, I understand”, she smiled.

His hands began to caress her sides, slowly going down to her hips, going back up as his thumbs glided over her breasts. Moaning softly she pressed against him, enjoying the fluttering low in her stomach. He pulled her top off, freeing her breasts, tossing it away. Stroking his fingers over her nipples; pinching them, teasing with fingers and tongue making her writhe and gasp. He nipped with teeth, flicking his tongue over the sensitive nipples causing her to moan, “Please, oh please uuhhh....”

She felt his hand sliding lower onto her hip, gliding up under her skirt barely brushing at the edge of her panties, “Yess oh yes” she moaned. His hands stopped, hooking his thumbs to her skirt and panties he pulled them off. She stood naked, his eyes holding hers as he removed his shirt then trousers. He pushed her to her knees in front of him, running his fingers through her long hair. Looking up at him he grinned and said “I want you to make me hard, take your time.”

“Yes master” she whispered. She took his cock in her hands and gently began to stroke it, feeling its softness as moved to lick the tip. Running her tongue from the tip to the base. He sighed in approval she flicked his sack then started to suck on it while her hands continued to stroke his cock. Soft lips moved to take the head into her mouth, sucking his cock in as she bobbed her head up and down. He wrapped her hair round his hands as he pulled her mouth further down his cock as it hardened. Groaning as she bobbed her head up and down faster, sucking and swirling her tongue on his tip.

Hope you enjoy, and let me know if i should post the ending, i know its not the best

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivedavidMan  over a year ago

Machynlleth

Nice one - yup , keep it going Hun

thanks here's the rest

Pulling her head back off his cock he moaned “Good girl. Now go and lay on the table.” She stood and walked to the table lying down on it, resting her arms across her midriff. He lifted her arms above her head and she felt the cold metal as he clicked the cuffs into place. She shivered as his fingers traced over her thighs and flicked over her sensitive clit. Teasing her pussy he rubbed her clit then slid his fingers over her entrance, gently pushing one finger into her tight wet pussy then sliding it out to add a second.

“OOhhhhh yes, master please mmmmmm” moaning in ecstasy as his fingers thrust into her; fast and hard, then slow and gentle was driving her to peak. Body writhing, hips bucking upwards she begged him “Master take me. Please Master please.”

He withdrew his fingers, getting her to suck them clean before he turned her over on to her hands and knees. Aligning himself behind her he stroked his rock hard cock over her lips, coating it in her juices before sliding into her hot, tight depths.

She moaned as he entered her and pulled out till all but the head remained in her then slammed back in. Crying out in pleasure she pushed against her master as he slammed his cock in, hard and fast. Her pussy gripped his cock like a velvet glove as she gasped and begged for him to keep going. He took her breasts in his hands tweaking her nipples hard and lightly biting her shoulder.

“Master please spank me....” she begged him. He grinned as he slapped her ass lightly, squeezing it then smacking it again. He drew his hand back as a slow smile crossed his face. Smack! Smack! Smack!!

Screaming out in pleasure as he struck her ass hard she could feel the orgasm starting to wash over her “OOHHH I’m cumming-g-g!!!!” Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice as she screamed out her pleasure; he slammed in hard groaning as she tightened even more on him. She bucked against him as a second wave crashed over her and she heard him groan and felt his cock twitch inside her tight and wet pussy.

He felt himself starting to lose himself in her tight confines, his cock twitched again and he pulled out as her lower half collapsed onto the table. He moaned loudly as he shot his load out over her ass and back. Watching the hot cum drip between her red ass cheeks.

By *ackiekenny twoMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great read mmm inyresting wouldnt mind beibg the guy lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing

Glad you like, i'll see if i can hunt out any others i might have xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago