FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Always on my mind...

Always on my mind...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right now I'm laying on my bed, thinking about your voice and your cock.

I've closed my eyes and licked my lips just like you taught me to do and I relax and focus as I play with my nipples making them hard... So very hard they are straining through my bra, so I'm going to take it off soon!

I can feel my pussy throb with anticipation of being touched, but it's much to soon to play with myself! I need to be patient, relax, focus on the sensations my body is having... It feels like someone is caressing my skin with their lips, with their tongue! I imagine its you.

I spread my legs open and run my hands up and down my thighs, god I'm so close to my pussy I can barely take it!

Writhing on the bed, moving my hands back up to my breast! They feel so big as I pinch my nipples harder and feel the wetness almost gush out of me.

I can't take it, but I still don't want to touch my pussy with my hands yet... No that's for when I cum.

I reach over and pick up my vibrator and let it slide up and down my wet pussy, imagining its your cock, teasing me before you enter me. Damn my pussy is so wet, it's throbbing, God I feel the orgasm building but I stop moving, I want to make this last a bit, so I take my long vibrator and I lick my juices off of it.

I moan...I taste so good, I shove the vibrator in my mouth thinking about your hard cock! I make myself gag on it imagining you telling me job well done!

I take the vibrator out of my mouth and push it inside of my pussy! Fuck! as soon as it hits my G-spot I gasp and cum hard, but I'm not done yet, that was far to fast , I didn't even get a chance to fuck my pussy with it!!

In and out, my pussy is so tight but my toy feels so good! Faster and faster one hand fucking my pussy the other hand on my nipples pulling and pinching! This is going to be the perfect "O".

I put down my toy and I start to rub my clit with my fingers, my ass lifts up off the bed it feels so damn good, my eyes are shut tight so I can picture you worshipping my pussy.

I draw circles around my clit with my fingers, my clit gets so hard, my orgasm is building I feel it start and I don't stop fingering my clit until I cum screaming I open my eyes I see stars, my body shakes as I slowly come down from the earth shattering orgasm I've just had. All because I couldn't get you off my mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Right now I'm laying on my bed, thinking abouts your voice and your cock.

I've closed my eyes and licked my lips just like you taught me to do and I relax and focus as I play with my nipples making them hard... So very hard they are straining through my bra, so I'm going to take it off soon!

I can feel my pussy throb with anticipation of being touched, but it's much to soon to play with myself! I need to be patient, relax, focus on the sensations my body is having... It feels like someone is caressing my skin with their lips, with their tongue! I imagine its you.

I spread my legs open and run my hands up and down my thighs, god I'm so close to my pussy I can barely take it!

Writhing on the bed, moving my hands back up to my breast! They feel so big as I pinch my nipples harder and feel the wetness almost gush out of me.

I can't take it, but I still don't want to touch my pussy with my hands yet... No that's for when I cum.

I reach over and pick up my vibrator and let it slide up and down my wet pussy, imagining its your cock, teasing me before you enter me. Damn my pussy is so wet, it's throbbing, God I feel the orgasm building but I stop moving, I want to make this last a bit, so I take my long vibrator and I lick my juices off of it.

I moan...I taste so good, I shove the vibrator in my mouth thinking about your hard cock! I make myself gag on it imagining you telling me job well done!

I take the vibrator out of my mouth and push it inside of my pussy! Fuck! as soon as it hits my G-spot I gasp and cum hard, but I'm not done yet, that was far to fast , I didn't even get a chance to fuck my pussy with it!!

In and out, my pussy is so tight but my toy feels so good! Faster and faster one hand fucking my pussy the other hand on my nipples pulling and pinching! This is going to be the perfect "O".

I put down my toy and I start to rub my clit with my fingers, my ass lifts up off the bed it feels so damn good, my eyes are shut tight so I can picture you worshipping my pussy.

I draw circles around my clit with my fingers, my clit gets so hard, my orgasm is building I feel it start and I don't stop fingering my clit until I cum screaming I open my eyes I see stars, my body shakes as I slowly come down from the earth shattering orgasm I've just had. All because I couldn't get you off my mind.

"

You thinking about me again

How did you guess?!?! I thought for sure if I posted this here you'd never see it!! Well at least now you know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How did you guess?!?! I thought for sure if I posted this here you'd never see it!! Well at least now you know "
Yeah I wish lol

"How did you guess?!?! I thought for sure if I posted this here you'd never see it!! Well at least now you know Yeah I wish lol "

» Add a new message to this topic