FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gym

Gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig MB OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton-on-tees

So i joined a new gym for the fact it has a sauna and steam room perfect for sweating it out!

The gym isnt a new build infact it is rather run down and old but for the price and what it had i couldn't complain!

I had been going to the gym for months and always noticed this very hot lady working out bright blonde hair nice tits and an amazing arse but as it was a gym i never approached her to talk or anything.

A few more months passed and one day while in the mens changing room she came strolling in (at this point i was in the middle of getting changed and completely naked) i was shocked and grabbed my tshirt and covered up she laughed and said for me not to worry she was just using the bmi scales as the scales in the womens had broke she explained that she thought the gym was empty as it was really early in the morning i continued to get changed occasionaly peaking at her perfectly formed arse... when i caught her turning around doing the same thing, scared of what shed say i pretended not to see her looking

i walked past her into the sauna where i stripped off naked and layed their for around 20 mins when i left to go to the steam room. The room was all set up how it was every day no different the steam on and relaxing in the steam room you can barely see infront of you their is that much steam. So presuming the room was empty i entered as normal still naked and layed down again... some time passed and i assumed another position in the room but before i could fully do this i felt a leg touch my penis.. shocked i jumped then i heard a sweet delecate voice say oops sorry have i hurt you? I replied no no im fine honest.. when she then said to me are you sure? I can always help you if its hurt i am a nurse you know

at that moment fantasies entering my head of a hot nursing stroking and sucking my hard cock

i nervously replied oh yeah that would be nice with a cheeky laugh.. i then felt a hand stroke along my arm down my ribs and onto my dick her legs wrapped around my back at this point.. my cock grew harder and harder balls swelling i wanted to blow all of my load right then she stopped stroking my cock and her legs unwrapped off me

i had lost her in this small room untill i hear her voice come from next to me she was layed down and pulled me closer with her legs and feet untill i was kneeling over her when she whispered to me "give me a fuck i wont forget" pulling my body closer until my rock hard cock entered her i could feel how wet she was as soon as it touched she was dripping wet she was really enjoying this..

as i was pounding a way what happened next i couldnt believe she said to me while i was still over her... "my husbands infront of you he wants you to suck his cock while youre in me"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm hope to hear more of this one

Please do continue

Very much enjoying this so far. Anyone else with any naughty stories from the gym? I once got caught stroking my cock in the sauna of mine.

"Very much enjoying this so far. Anyone else with any naughty stories from the gym? I once got caught stroking my cock in the sauna of mine."

Me too , in the steam room and showers too ,,,,

more than once ! Lol !

Stockton-on-tees

So their i was.. my cock thrusting deep into her very tight wet pussy.

I feel a hand stroke through my hair and down to my neck and grabbing tight. Through the mist i can see a very tall muscular male i reach one hand out and feel his extremely toned body and my hard cock begins to pulse inside her i can hear her moaning wanting me to thrust deeper and harder.

I feel his thick cock brush against my lips and again i start to pulse. He tells me to open my mouth and promises to be gentle. Being scared and nervous the lady says "suck his while i suck yours and then i want to suck them both together" she climbs free and i can feel her juices running down my leg where she had exploded, my lips open and mouth getting wider to fit his huge cock inside. My cock gets harder than ever before im really enjoying this i grasp one hand on his cock and one stroking his firm body and start sucking how i like mine to be sucked..

I then feel a warm mouth around the end of my cock sucking better than i have ever been before i start suckimg harder and faster matching the rythem that she is doing i can feel that im about to explode i feel him grabbing tighter and this is making me want to cum more she is sucking faster than ever she knows im about to cum and i think he is to i release my mouth and wank his massive cock into my mouth i tell him i want to taste his cum and right in sync we both reach our climax he covers my mouth and face full of cum at the same time i cover hers..

She stands up and grabs both of us and leans in for a 3way kiss feeling so erotic we both do so..

She puts back on her bikini she had brought with her and walks out

I see them both in the changing room now i recognised the male he was the owner of the gym. We exchanged numbers and i hope we continue to have much fun

By *4SKFWoman  over a year ago

essex

Nice story very horny

Stockton-on-tees

Anyone ever done anything in swimming areas?

» Add a new message to this topic