FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking Him

Taking Him

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Go on, you can do it". "I can't", I think to myself. "I can't do this, I've tried so many times". I will just end up vomiting. I inhale deeply and look up at you. Your eyes are sparkly with a deep mischievousness. "Put your tongue out". I do as I'm told. "Open your mouth". I do it. I place the tip of your cock into my mouth. "Move your hands". I move them, one either side of your legs. You're laid on your back, naked and magnificent. I'm on my knees between your legs. No toys, no tools, no tricks, no bounds. Just us, naked and this challenge set before me. I know what's going to happen. We've been over my capabilities. I know you're going to push this as far as I can go. There's already so much spit and drool from the number of times I've gagged and choked trying to take all of you into my mouth. I lower my head of my own accord and feel the tip of your cock reach the point where I gag. "Good girl, hold it there". I stop. And wait. Then I feel your hand in my hair, a fistful of deep red, messy, freshly fucked hair. I know what's going to happen, I feel the dread of the coming convulsion. I close my eyes and take another breath as you push past my limits. Fuck. I did it. I have your entire cock in my mouth. "Look at me, you're the real fucking deal, aren't you". I open my eyes and gaze up. You look proud. "Hold it there". And you count. "One, two, three, four", oh man, I need to breathe, "five, six, seven", I need to come up for air, "eight", I'm starting panic, "nine, hold it, ten". I force back up, I'm panicking and my breathing is heavy. "Good fucking girl". There's drool and spit everywhere. My eyes are watering, mascara is running down my cheeks. "Carry on". I take your balls into my mouth, starting to clean up the mess of my spit. Licking and tasting and drinking it all in. I take you into my mouth again. Taking so much pleasure in giving this to you. "Open your mouth again", I open my mouth and push my tongue down the back of the length of your shaft. I shift forward slightly, as you take hold of clumps of my hair, either side of my head. And then you thrust your hips up so suddenly it almost takes my breath away, holding my head down onto you. And I'm there again. You, your cock, buried deep in my mouth, fucking me, fucking right to the back of my throat, holding me there, ignoring my gags and the drool spilling from my lips. And you hold me down again. Counting. You get to eleven this time before I force myself against the hands holding me down. "Good fucking girl", you tell me as you mingle my spit with my tears, rubbing it across my cheeks with the tip of your cock. The smile that plays across your lips makes me want to please you. I never want to see that smile go away. So I carry on. You move my hair, it's fallen forward and is obstructing your view. I'm left to my own devices, to use my lips and my tongue to pleasure you in my own way. Sucking and tasting all of you. And as you breathing gets heavier, you make small appreciative notices in your throat, I know that you're almost ready. You take your cock from my hand, and start to pleasure yourself. Looking down at me, "Open your mouth". I wait, with my mouth open. And then you cum, spilling yourself into my mouth, over my cheeks, "Don't swallow, stay there". You use your cock again to rub your cum into to mixture of spit and tears already on my cheeks. I stay there, waiting as you move towards me. "Show me", I open my mouth and show you. Then you lick my cheeks, scooping the messy mixture into my mouth. "Give it to me", and I kiss you, a mouth full of cum and spit and tears. Using your hand you tip my head back, "Open your mouth", you slowly drop the whole mess into my mouth. All of us, my tears, your spit, my drool, your cum, drops onto my tongue. "Swallow it", I do. "Good girl". You kiss me hard as you pull me close to you, laying us both back down. My head on your chest, listening to your heart beat and feeling you breathe. Your hand stroking my hair. You kiss my forehead. "Thank you", I say to you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/14 02:05:56]

By *oddy2112Couple  over a year ago

woodhall spa

Very horny.

Thats exactly how Bi sub was trained

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

Oh god that was soooo good. Didn't think I liked to be gagged, but kind of liking the idea of being forcefully fed a cock now after that....

» Add a new message to this topic