FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my wife

my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is out with her boyfriend . she left her wedding ring on the table saying that she wont be needing it.i keep getting texts from her .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky man

me or him ?

Both! ; )

Share the texts with us...what is she telling you?

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Amazing - what is she wearing and when are you expecting her home.

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"is out with her boyfriend . she left her wedding ring on the table saying that she wont be needing it.i keep getting texts from her . "

"Share the texts with us...what is she telling you?"

mmmm Make several more cocks hard the tease!

they just went out for a drink with a view to going back to his but his ex rang because one of his kids was ill. so he brought her home but they have made plans for tonight. he is cooking for her and she is staying over at his .

Sorry but wedding ring off and cooking dinner .sounds more like date .think your playing with fire .just my penny worth

What will she be wearing and will she becoming home to you covered in cum, and will she be texting you telling you what's happening and text some pics

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

"Sorry but wedding ring off and cooking dinner .sounds more like date .think your playing with fire .just my penny worth "

As above !

Well caah convertors give good money on gold mate

you judgemental lot its meant to be like a date as its her boyfriend or as is commonly used on here fwb

"Sorry but wedding ring off and cooking dinner .sounds more like date .think your playing with fire .just my penny worth

As above !"

I had the strops with my oh last time I went out took my ring off in the bar I was in, because I'd had some drinks it didn't make it in my bag so I lost it. Now am wearing cheap unblessed ring which I wouldn't pass on to anyone let alone my daughter, obviously this won't happen to your wife but I wouldn't do it again.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Sorry but wedding ring off and cooking dinner .sounds more like date .think your playing with fire .just my penny worth "

exactly my first thought too

Prefer to see my wife's wedding ring clad hand wrapped around her lovers cock, but sexy none the less!

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Prefer to see my wife's wedding ring clad hand wrapped around her lovers cock, but sexy none the less!"

Agree with this soo much.

Just adds to the cuckolding experience seeing a cock with your wifes wedding ring fingers wrapped round it knowing it aint yours.

Or seeing it guiding his cock into her pussy.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

See ud have ni issue with a fwb taking T for dinner but she would sleep in our bed and have her ring on at all times but I also know we are not extreme cuckolds

My wife has done that, was gooood!

I can understand your view, but to some, the whole point in telling her husband that the wedding ring is being removed, is all part of the humiliation/cuck play. I have enjoyed similar type situations, where Sandra has been out, or staying with a FB, and sending me "update" teaming texts etc. This doesn't mean their relationship is on the rocks, anymore than any other couples who choose a swinging lifestyle. Most people work out their limits, and what they find acceptable.Cuck fun isn't for everyone.

"Sorry but wedding ring off and cooking dinner .sounds more like date .think your playing with fire .just my penny worth

I can understand your view, but to some, the whole point in telling her husband that the wedding ring is being removed, is all part of the humiliation/cuck play. I have enjoyed similar type situations, where Sandra has been out, or staying with a FB, and sending me "update" teaming texts etc. This doesn't mean their relationship is on the rocks, anymore than any other couples who choose a swinging lifestyle. Most people work out their limits, and what they find acceptable.Cuck fun isn't for everyone."

That should have read,"teasing" texts.

I can understand your view, but to some, the whole point in telling her husband that the wedding ring is being removed, is all part of the humiliation/cuck play. I have enjoyed similar type situations, where Sandra has been out, or staying with a FB, and sending me "update" teaming texts etc. This doesn't mean their relationship is on the rocks, anymore than any other couples who choose a swinging lifestyle. Most people work out their limits, and what they find acceptable.Cuck fun isn't for everyone."

"is out with her boyfriend . she left her wedding ring on the table saying that she wont be needing it.i keep getting texts from her . "

It sounds very horny. Love to know how this goes !!

By *wotoplaywithCouple  over a year ago

cleethorpes

Cucking is great fun but can be hard on the head, it's great to jump in and out of but to maintain as a constant if your going to try it I suggest setting some guidelines to play to as things easily escalate in the heat of the moment … but yeah heady stuff !

Bristol, Thornbury

I can understand your view, but to some, the whole point in telling her husband that the wedding ring is being removed, is all part of the humiliation/cuck play. I have enjoyed similar type situations, where Sandra has been out, or staying with a FB, and sending me "update" teaming texts etc. This doesn't mean their relationship is on the rocks, anymore than any other couples who choose a swinging lifestyle. Most people work out their limits, and what they find acceptable.Cuck fun isn't for everyone.

"

Oh don't get me wrong I totally understand that. I was just saying for me/us its way ott for our pkay as we would possibly do this but the wifes ring would stay in and would be at our house. I would not necessarily need to be present but that's where no cuckold has the exact same relationship as the next x

Sorry think I came across judgemental but didn't mean to lol

Oh don't get me wrong I totally understand that. I was just saying for me/us its way ott for our pkay as we would possibly do this but the wifes ring would stay in and would be at our house. I would not necessarily need to be present but that's where no cuckold has the exact same relationship as the next x

Sorry think I came across judgemental but didn't mean to lol"

Not judgemental at all. To be honest, Sandra would never remove her wedding ring, but different strokes, as they say. We all have lines that we won't cross.

Bristol, Thornbury

Sorry think I came across judgemental but didn't mean to lol

Not judgemental at all. To be honest, Sandra would never remove her wedding ring, but different strokes, as they say. We all have lines that we won't cross."

Indeef +1

» Add a new message to this topic