FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > darkroom fun

darkroom fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have to say i was nervous, id contacted them online and the day had finnally come i was to give myself over as a plaything.

i arrived in what is a normal suburban housing estate, as i got out the car and headed down the street it felt like eyes where upon me, i imagined that im being watched, everyone knows just why im here.

i arrived and tried the door, it was open just as arranged, i went in closed and locked the door as id been instructed and took a deep breath.

i was then to strip naked leaving all my clothes at the foot of the stairs and head on up, as i removed them i became aware of how excited i was, by the time i removed my boxers my cock was rock hard and jutting out in front all that was left was to make my way up the stairs.

i headed up into the darkness, in the gloom at the top I could just make out the door, I headed in and closed the door behind me. What little sight i had was now gone as i was plunged into total darkness as the door clicked shut.

I followed the next instructions, 3 steps forward, spread my legs wide and place my hands on my head and just wait...................

After what was only a few minutes although it felt a lot longer with only the sound of my heart in my ears to keep me company i felt warm breath on my back i shuddered as the warmth turned to a lick...

a hand wrapped round my cock and i moaned as they roughly dragged back the foreskin exposing the sensitive tip i gasped loudly as a cooling liquid was poured onto my chest, stomach and cock and spread all over my body up and down and then coating my shaft my balls and beyond to my ass being stood spread gave my tormentor full access to me, as they continued to rub and tease me a mouth clamped over one of my nipples teasing it hard with little nips...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic