FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Bowling Club

The Bowling Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have for many years been a member at the local Bowling club and this year I was asked to represent the club at an annual social evening. This evening is where a member from each Club goes along to a dinner in all 15 people or so. Some of us may have met at matches however on the whole we are pretty much strangers.

This year was at a large Hotel in Yorkshire.Wives are invited so myself and Kate were booked in and she was getting showered and ready for the night. As we were getting ready Kate received a phone call as she was on call for work. The call was difficult and she needed to deal with a problem which would take some time. Kate told me to go for the meal and she would join me when she had it sorted. I went down and sat alone for the meal.

I noted that there were many more guys than women as most wives/partners don't share the passion of Bowling. So I sat and chatted with several guys who I had not met before the meal finished and we adjourned to the lounge /bar area. We were having a good drink and I noticed that by now all the couples and women had left and only the seven guys remained. I had totally forgotten that Kate was not with me as I had been enjoying a beer or three. Kate did arrive and saw I was deep in conversation she smiled and went to the bar.

Kate looked stunning she had a short Green dress on which hugged her figure and showed her great cleavage. She had very high heels on and Black Stockings as ever her hair and make-up was immaculate. I watched as she stood at the bar and I could see the guys eyeing her up and down. The time had past midnight and all that was in the bar was the Bowling group. As we were all guests staying at the hotel the bar-man who we had been having a laugh with stayed open.

Two guys had now gone over to Kate and started to chat her up. None of the seven guys knew she was my wife or that she was with me. The guys were d*unk and the chat very quickly became heavily sexual. Kate was happily drinking the wine and enjoying the banter. I went over to the small gathering to listen and be closer.

Kate was sat on a bar stool and the whole seven guys and the barman where stood around her. One the guys told Kate that she looked amazing and that they had a bet about her wearing stockings or not apparently it was a 50/50 split on the bet. He then asked if she minded telling them which it was. Kate responded Stockings. The banter was louder as the guys stated she could just be saying that and that they would not pay without proof. Kate smiled at me and then pulled her dress up revealing her stocking tops and smooth thighs. All eyes on Kate. Then one of the group stated that another bet was running as to Kate wearing Knickers or not. Again the banter started and she was asked if she would prove the point.

Kate lifted the Dress up to her waist and showed no knickers just a well trimmed pussy. This was amazing. Kate often doesn't wear knickers as the line shows on tight dresses.

Kate was now sitting surrounded by guys with her dress hitched up and her pussy on display. Kate asked what else do you want to bet on? A guy piped up bet your wet? Kate was asked to prove if she was or not. A debate as to how she could prove this ensued and it was agreed by the group and Kate that each guy should take turns to place a finger in her pussy and then a vote at the end would prove if wet or not. Kate leant back against the bar and the bar man from behind the bar propped her up he held her arms as in turn the guys placed a finger into Kates pussy. She started to moan and it was clear she was very wet. Some of the Guys took longer to assess the wetness and fingered my wife for an age. Kate was close to orgasm as they continued to finger her in turn.

The bar man pulled Kates dress over her head and she sat in just stockings and high heels. The next bet was that she couldn't satisfy all the guys and make them cum. Kate rose to this challenge and quickly all the guys were stripped naked. Kate got to her knees and started to suck each cock ensuring they were all hard. She lay back on the bar and told the guys to lick her and wank over her. This went on for a while with two of the guys actually cumming.

Kate then asked for the smallest cock to fuck her first as she wanted to work up to the biggest. Each guy according to size stood in line and all took turns to fuck her soaking pussy.Most Came as they fucked her. Two didnt so Kate sat in an arm chair her legs spread wide over the arms and asked these two to finger and lick her. All the guys were sat on the floor watching intently as she writhed with pleasure. The two guys were kneeling in front of her and were wanking furiously. Kate was now rubbing her pussy hard and really she was in heaven as she drew to climax, She started to squirt all over the two guys, she really was gushing as rubbed the hell out of her pussy. The two guys came shooting on her hand and pussy as Kate rubbed for all she was worth. All had cum and all were spent.

Kate stood up slipped her dress on and turned to me she said I will see you up in the room love thanks guys and turned and walked away.

Simon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kate is a total dream - how did it go back in the room ?

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Bloody hell , nothing like that in our bowling club

Very horny

well kate certainly made me wet

Not known in my bowling club either but just wondering if there is any tournaments at there's. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic