shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assii OP   Woman  over a year ago

Tring, Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 24/02/14 15:26:32]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Tring, Hertfordshire

i sit down on a towel, the bathroom floor slightly chilly. I watch you carefully in your briefs, still thinking they're gonna get really wet soon...

Watching you slowly slide your briefs down over your hips, your back to me, admiring your ass as you bend over to push them down round your ankles, then straighten up and slowly turn to smile at me. My body flushes as you step out of your briefs and into the shower. Your back is to me as you grab the shower gel and start to lather it up, you turn in the shower, making sure your entire body is drenched before starting to slowly rub the shower gel suds into your chest. Your hands travel up and around your arms, taking the time to lather up every inch, watching me out of the corner of your eye. I am transfixed, i cant take my eyes off you.

Your hands return to your chest, starting to lather up there again, water from the shower head creep over your shoulders, making lines in the lather, your hands move down to your stomach, they reach round and lather up your sides, down to your hips. You close your eyes briefly as you imagine that they are my hands, then you open them again and look directly into my eyes.

I stand up and walk over to the shower, my hands catch the water and reach out to your chest, joining your hands there, moving in slow circles as your breathing gets faster.

Water starts to splash my t-shirt, so i step back and take it off. I unbutton my jeans and quickly slide them off too. I step back towards you and grab the shower gel. Squeezing some into my hands, i rub them together before moving my hands to your chest again, i turn you around and massage it into your back, my hands moving slowly further down to your bum. My hands gently caress your bum, slowly making sure it gets lathered up before my hands move to your hips and up the sides of your body. I slip my arms around you to finish lathering your chest, you feel my breasts lightly brush your back, then the length of my body is against yours. My arms wrapped around you, my hands moving slowly lower....

You lean back against me as i take you in my hands, gently stoking, cupping your balls in one hand, massaging them lightly.

You turn around in my arms, pulling me closer into you, your head dips and your lips touch mine, our mouths open at the same time, tongues intertwining.

My hands move to your bum and i squeeze it, softly digging my nails in, then i drag my nails up your back, my hands diving into your hair, holding you as the kiss deepens.

i feel you pressing against me, and want you inside me. You slide your hands down my back, gripping my bum and pulling me closer into you. Dipping your head further down, your lips and tongue explore my neck, softly nibbly down to my breasts, as you take a nipple into your mouth i moan softly, thrusting myself even closer to you.

You raise your head to look deep into my eyes, both of us realising we cant wait any longer.

You push me against the wall of the shower, your hands still on my bum, lifting me up as my legs wrap themselves around your waist, you slide deep into me. I cry out, my nails digging into your back. You start to thrust slowly and i throw my head back, the water cascading between us. Your rhythm gets faster, thrusting deeper and deeper inside me.

All i can feel is you.

All i can smell is you.

I open my eyes, looking into yours, our lips meet, tongues writhing with each other, i moan into your mouth as i feel myself losing control.

As i feel any last bit of self control melting away, i throw my head back, arching my body aginst yours and i feel you start to shudder.

i moan your name as the explosion starts....

Tring, Hertfordshire

writing erotic fiction is a hobby for me, i am posting them here for everyone to enjoy

S

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Well that certainly beats the Lynx Effect

mmm do carry on

Tring, Hertfordshire

haha the rest is for your imaginations

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

good job it is an active one

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Nicely written. Sexy too xx

Tring, Hertfordshire

thank you

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Looking forward to the next one x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nicely written indeed. Sounds like one of my photos in truth. can't wait to read more.

Tring, Hertfordshire

thank you

glad everyone enjoyed it

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Love horny wet shower play! !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg that was amazing...its a vivid imagination you need and you deffo have thay in abundance thank you for sharing your very exciting story xx

» Add a new message to this topic