FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pleasing his wife

Pleasing his wife

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I turned up at their house at the pre arranged time and rang the doorbell. He opened the door and let me in. We went through to his kitchen where we chatted for a while,had a drink and talked about our shared interest in motorcycles. I joked after a while that shouldn't I be getting on with the job? We both joked about it and he directed me upstairs and said he'd see me in an hour!

I walked into the room to find her as arranged, blindfolded, tied to the bed with tights around her wrists and ankles, legs and arms apart with a pillow strategically under her hips. She looked even better than the pics and I had to check myself and not say so, after all there was to be no conversation for the hour. She started to twitch a little as I moved closer and involuntarily jumped as she felt my hot breath on her inner leg just above her knee. I started laying butterfly kisses as my mouth slowly moved up her inner thigh, occasionally gently using my teeth against her soft warm flesh. I was nearly at the top of her thigh and could feel her breathing quicken then moved away, I started on the other leg, again just above the knee. I traced up her thigh , the same as the other leg before hovering my mouth just over her exposed pussy. I gently blew and she started a little, she was trying to push up towards my mouth. I re positioned myself as I put my hands at the tops of her thighs, to be sure her legs stayed wide apart. Very gently I started tracing my tongue from the top of her thigh around the very edges of her pussy and back down the other side, teasing her, my tongue doing little flicks over the soft folds of skin just beyond her lips. she was trying to move towards my tongue but I kept it just out of reach, I started very gently nibbling the skin, teasing and arousing her further. She suddenly spoke,uttering a short profanity which made me then take tge plunge. My tongue traced up and down her soft pink folds zig- sagging from side to side, with increasing and decreasing pressure, then doing a figure of eight motion over her clit.She very softly moaned as I started to lick with greater intensity over the whole of her wet opening, tracing up and down and side to side, my hands also used to open her for deeper probing by my now fast moving tongue.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic