FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cougar/milf/older

cougar/milf/older

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enji12 OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

Ok, I've posted before and I just wanna know if any other guys love an older woman? Because I really do, but I wanna know why you like them? And if any cougars or milfs wanna tell us why the love being a cougar or a milf join in too x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they give a better blow job?

Lol

Seriously though they know exactly what they want and like and I find conversation flows not easier but just better with an older woman or couple .

And thee skills in the bedroom never cease to impress

Ps I'm in kent and London if there's any cougars reading this later

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

I have been with and would go with an older woman again

Reason, they look good.

It has nothing to do with experience to me, if they look good and want me... Get In my bed please

northampton

The experience is good. So is the fact they can almost be forbidden fruit

northampton

The forbidden fruit aspect for me is the turn on, plus the fact they know what they want. One I was with in a relationship with was biting and scratching during sex, real turn on when she did that as she came.

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

I'm older now but my first real encounter as a younger man (19) was with an American woman in her late 40's when I was working between the flat she was moving from to her new one across the road in Princes Gate Knightsbridge. Boy did she teach me some things and when she had to go back to the states as her husband worked for the US Embassy I got passed on to some of her friends all the same age range and a bit older,had some great times.

yup me (male half

always have for years i cant remember. A fantasy ive always had and would like to come true.

Love the older woman. Had a few.

My favorite was when I was 19. She was a 50yr old taxi driver.

I was in the army. A royal engineer based down in camberley, surrey.

She was a local taxi driver. Ran her own taxi firm with her husband. First time we were in her taxi and she ran us to the nearest club. When she dropped us off and gave us the price, I offered to pay kind and she winced.

The next time I saw her she gave me her number and dropped me off back at camp. Needless to say I sent a few dirty texts.......

Very much into 35+ women normally bigger women for me as well

Love the older women, like someone said....they no what they want. Anyone fancy meeting in and around Medway area In Kent ( message me)

By *lackrod90Man  over a year ago

Darlaston

I love them because d know what the want, sweeter, and more especially can occupy my long and thick dick well in their pussy. I admire them alot

I love them they always make me cum hard zxx

Love older ladies, when I was 17 we used to go drinking in a girls house and her mum was always there,early 40s very sexy petit, dark hair and lovely huge boobs anyway after a few weekend visits it was getting late and everyone was d*unk and going home or to sleep.

It was just me the mum and the daughter left, Sarah the mum was being very flirty I'd never seen her thiso way and it was really turning me on but thought nothing of it until she went to pour some drinks her daughter Mary said no and was going to bed after she had finished what she had left, so Sarah pours us drinks then drops the bottletop on the floor as she bends over her skirt rides up and I she her stocking tops and suspenders Omg did I just see that I nearly cum in my pants, it was if I was in a readers wives story it was my first flash.

She then brings the drinks over and sits down and more flirting I knew she was horny but was too young to make a move incase she was just teasing

A few minutes later Mary says she's going up to bed now this really fucked me up because I knew it was just us left, I was starting to get a bit flustered and trying to finish my drink quick then she said come sit in the lounge it'll be more comfortable so I followed her in eta fixed to her arse knowing what covered it.

I sit on the armchair and she looks at me a little smirk and sits on the couch kicking her heels off and brings her legs up on the couch giving me another flash this time I see her little red lacy knickers

More to follow if anyone wants

More pls x

Something very sexy about an older mature woman mmm finish the story dude!

"A few minutes later Mary says she's going up to bed now this really fucked me up because I knew it was just us left, I was starting to get a bit flustered and trying to finish my drink quick then she said come sit in the lounge it'll be more comfortable so I followed her in eta fixed to her arse knowing what covered it.

I sit on the armchair and she looks at me a little smirk and sits on the couch kicking her heels off and brings her legs up on the couch giving me another flash this time I see her little red lacy knickers

More to follow if anyone wants "

Love to hear more

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

i've always been attracted to older ladies, even at my present age! i recently phoned up an 'old' friend of my mums & flirted with her she reckons at 69 shes too old but i did say thats my favourite number, will pop by & see her on fridaywith naughty intensions!

"I love them they always make me cum hard zxx"

Would love an oder woman to make me cum hard! :D

It's the mrs Robinson thing ! Being seduced by a older woman is so sexy !

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

Since I was a teenager I've always loved older women, most likely because I lost my cherry to a 50yo dirty blonde when I was 19. It was the best experience I could have had and it set me up for life, sexually. I was away from home for the first time, on work-placement as an apprentice, working in Plymouth naval dockyard. She was my landlady and was divorced, on her own in a biggish house and earning a bit of money by renting out a room.

She told me at the outset that she was fussy and only accepted lodgers she took a liking to - I subsequently realised that had been a hint, but was very green in those days about women! I was her only paying guest that summer and she enjoyed making a fuss of me and mothering me with nice food, and doing all my laundry. She took an interest in me, put me at ease effortlessly and loved chatting as she was lonely, but I was so hopeless I didn't realise she was flirting. I'd never chatted to a woman like her before, she was very touchy feely and would often put her hand on my arm to emphasise a point in conversation.

Within a few days of being there I realised I fancied her and would look forward to seeing her and checking out what she was wearing. Being a warm summer she'd invariably be in a dress or a thin top and skirt. She was nicely curved, not fat, and she always wore white high heels. I'd love hearing the sound of her heels on the solid wood floors. I soon realised I had a thing for legs and feet as hers were gorgeous. The contrast between her lightly tanned legs and the white heels was one thing, but I loved what they did for the shape of her legs and spotted how different her legs looked when she was bare-footed sometimes. Mostly though she'd wear her heels and torment me. I knew she'd spotted me looking at her legs and feet, but I couldn't help myself. I loved her dainty toe cleavage, and she also wore a fine gold chain around her right ankle which I found a massive turn-on.

For the first month I was there I usually returned home for weekends. She'd tell me on Monday evenings when I returned that the house had been empty and she persuaded me to stay the next weekend and that she'd show me the sights of Plymouth. That Friday I got back to hers after work, later than usual as we were in the middle of a huge summer storm and I was soaked to the skin by the time I got in. I shivered & dripped onto the hall carpet looking like a drowned rat and she fussed around me, getting towels and urging me to get in a hot shower and let her have my wet clothes to wash.

After showering I came down to her big kitchen and handed her the wet clothes. She bent down to load the washing machine and I started to get hard at the sight of her full bottom. She straightened up and turned to face me quicker than I'd expected and I noticed that she'd spotted the lump in the front of my jeans. Apparently I blushed deep red with embarrassment - she subsequently told me I had and that it turned her on, and that in that instant she decided to have me.

But at the time I was a bit flustered and sat down in the sofa she had in her kitchen to try and hide my erection. She fussed about getting tea and cake organised but I think we both realised something had happened between us. Although I was very naive I was very sexually aware and used to fantasise about her while wanking, trying desperately not to stain her bedlinen.

She brought over the tea things and placed them on the low table in front of the sofa. She bent forward and gave me a eyeful of cleavage and the view of her lovely lacy white bra cups. Oh god, it turns me on remembering it all these years later, and I recall feeling quite hot & bothered at the time. She came and sat next to me and poured the tea and fussed over me, checking I was warm and telling me I mustn't catch a summer chill. She pressed herself against me and rubbed her hand up and down my back and against my thigh, as if to keep the chill at bay.

It was raining even harder outside, the sky was black and the thunderclaps started getting really loud. It was very atmospheric, but nice and cosy in her kitchen, I could smell her perfume as she snuggled up to me. I remember wondering whether this was leading anywhere when suddenly there was a flash of lightening and a deafening thunderclap directly over the house. We both jumped and she grabbed hold of me, I instinctively put my arm around her .... and then the lights flickered and failed.

She begged me to hold her, said she hated thunder storms and got scared by them. She drew me into a tight clinch and offered her mouth. It was a defining moment for me, I'd never had a full-on snog before, but somehow male instinct took over and our hands were all over each other. She asked me if I'd had a girl before and groaned when I said no, then snogged me even harder. She told me she'd never popped a young man's cherry before but said she badly wanted to.

She grabbed my hand and said we needed to go upstairs and get more comfortable. Oh fuck, that night and for the whole weekend she taught me so much. She told me I was a quick learner but god, she was so horny, it was a job to keep up with her. I was working the whole summer in Plymouth and we spent every night together in her bed. She was amazing, this was the late-70's and there was nowhere near as much sexual information freely available as there is today, so she was the perfect teacher for me.

She told me she really got off on the age difference and that she was old enough to be my mum. I remember her telling me how she'd found spunk stains on my sheets when she stripped my bed the first weekend I'd returned home. She said she'd played with herself there and then on my bed and decided she was going to have me before the summer was out.

I owe her a lot and writing this now it saddens me to think she's probably not alive today. We carried on seeing each other for a year or so but after that it was too difficult to keep in contact. Looking back to that time with what I now know, I realise she was a dirty slut who couldn't get enough cock. She had a huge appetite for sex and taught me how to be really filthy with a woman.

More than anything she gave me a taste for older women, I've enjoyed them a lot and now I'm in my early 50's I love women in their 60s and even 70's. I regularly play with a very dirty 65yo and in the past couple of years have played with a married couple in their late 60's and a woman of 72. All of them have incredible appetites for sex, much of it very filthy indeed. I don't see anything odd about it, age is just a number and I've come to realise there are a lot of very sexy seniors around, who have few inhibitions and a desire to get what they want in the bedroom.

Only ever had one older woman and she was amazing.. I was 20 and she was 39 but she knew exactly what she wanted and how I was to get her there.. She showed me some things I will never forget..

Continued....

I bit the bullet after a few minutes and said move over a bit and joined her on the couch, having a feel of her stocking clad legs as I sat down, then she rested her legs on my lap, shit I was getting hard she will surly feel it, fuck it I thought and placed my hands back on her leg rubbing up and down, she respond by gently opening her legs exposing letting me rub a little higher to her stocking tops, I was enjoying this and she could tell as my jeans where now bulging to bursting point

Sarah then placed her hand on my bulge and started rubbing me and casually said" so you want to fuck me then" Omg yes I did just hear that

"eeerrr yes"I said

With that she started to unbutton my jeans to release my swollen cock and just looked me in the eyes and started to lick up and down my length

Ive always had a thing for older woman as when i was younger i had a lot of girls aroundmy own age and it was very boring until my friends mum!!!! Check out 'Friends mum & sister' for full story!

As a cougar I have come into my own as the years have gone on. I feel alive, confident and sexy. Far more so than when I was in my 20's. I know how to give pleasure but also I know how to get it whilst also pleasing my lover. Arrogance is not attractive but a sultry, sexy and confident woman is the most attractive kind their is xxx. We love to give as well as receive xxx

By *47smithMan  over a year ago

braintree

I think they more sexier, and more confident within themselves to explore the sexual intention........

Older women just know how to please. Also helps they can hold a decent conversation. They ooze sex. Suppose in some ways younger vs older is seen a little taboo. Makes it more exciting

Continued....

Sarah was only my 4th blow job but fucking hell was certainly good at it, teasing me and looking in my eyes at all times I had to cut it short too so I didn't cum all over her, Sarah sat back on the couch and opened her legs I knew what she wanted so I got on my knees and stated to rub her pussy through her knickers they were soaking wet I just had to taste her pussy it was so creamy and I was lapping it all up teasing her clit and long slow licks she must have been enjoying it as she was moaning very loudly and telling me to put my tongue in deeper the pulling my hair as to fuck her pussy with my tongue and my nose teasing her clit, she then let out a massive scream and shouted don't stop am cumming.

Sarah went to get some more drinks I watched her arse juggling into the kitchen and couldn't believe what had just happened, then I though she wants me to fuck her too smiling to myself

» Add a new message to this topic