FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot and slightly damp...

Hot and slightly damp...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd met Naomi a handful of times already. She's an attractive, slim, middle aged woman.

Naomi is best described as adventurous and dirty minded. I'd already discovered this after one particularly horny evening when we'd shagged in a darkened car park on the way to a swingers club. She had given me a tremendous blow job in the toilets at the club as well.

A few days ago, I'd invited her round to my home for the afternoon. I was just setting the shower running when Naomi joined me in the bathroom. She asked to use my loo before we showered. I could see by the way that Naomi was doing a little dance, that she was desperate to go. She was clearly wearing no bra today as I could see her nipples starting to harden beneath her plain white top. Naomi's boobs are perfectly sized, just a handful, pert and with nipples which so readily become stiff as a chapel hat peg. My gaze ran down her shapely body, the jens she had chosen for today fitted tightly, showing off her every contour. When she turned around, I could make out no particular panty line. A thought crossed my mind, was she commando, was she wearing a G-string or had she decided on those satin French knickers again?

She looked at me with her "come to bed" eyes as she ran her tongue around her lips. I couldn't resist any more. I held her waist and clamped my mouth around hers. I pulled her towards me, feeling the warmth from her boobs which were now firmly pushing against my chest. As our tongues intertwined, searching and battling against each other, I ran my hands down her waistline, and explored the shape of her taught bum underneath those jeans. Our actions mirrored each other for a while. Naomi had slipped one hand inside my jeans, rubbing and exploring the line of my own bum. Moving in and out of my boxers. She slipped her other hand underneath my T shirt, running her finger tips over my own nipples just as I was doing the same to her. I traced the outline of her areolas, running around the bumpy surface, I sensed her nipples were as hard as granite.

With my hand firmly pulling against her bum, I stepped back a couple of paces, pulling Naomi towards me. I sat down on the loo seat, with my legs together. Naomi spread her legs to sit astride me. As we kissed passionately, I started to run one hand through her soft, long hair as my other hand gently massaged the back of her neck, I ran my finger tips around the contours of her ear and traced patterns into her cheeks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itter80Man  over a year ago

Coalville

Brilliant more please

Naomi was writhing on my lap. I could feel her nipples brushing against my chest, even though we were both wearing T-shirts.

Our tongues explored, I traced the outline of her teeth, then withdrew to trace the outline of her upper lip. Our tongue tips met unexpectedly, each withdrawing briefly, only to unite in an intertwined tangle.

I could feel her crotch pushing against my by now extremely hard erection which was fighting against the top of my boxers. Naomi moved her hips in a circular motion.

I ran my fingertips ever so lightly up and down the small of her back. I felt her shuddering, tensing.

Suddenly, Naomi stopped, pulled her lips away from mine. She moved her head back slightly, looking deep into my eyes.

I wondered what was going on. Had I done something wrong? Naomi looked nervous, unsure. She was gently biting her bottom lip.....

I looked deep into her eyes, questioning....

My throbbing erection could feel the heat from her crotch. I wasn't sure, but I thought that I could feel some dampness.

Then, I felt a warmth spreading, I realised that I could feel dampness, and it was getting wetter.....

She was... yes, she really was.....

Naomi had held it all in for as long as she could, but now she was leaking pee. I could feel the warmth and wetness seeping through my jeans.

I looked deep into Naomi's eyes. A smile gradually grew across my face, I slowly but firmly winked at her.

I felt her body relax as Naomi let go of her bladder, the full force of her pee was soooo hot as it soaked through the crotch of her jeans, soaked my jeans and engulfed my cock. I could feel her wetness running through my jeans, round my bum and running down into the pot below us.

I pulled Naomi closer to me, holding her tightly, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth.

For years, I had known that I was curious about water sports. I'd carried out "research" on the internet, but I'd been totally turned off by videos of people peeing into each others mouths, totally turned off by watching women pissing into jars.

But this was different, this was something else! Dirty, oh yes, ever so dirty. But at the same time, so hot. I knew that I was already producing pre-cum, which was being mixed and washed away with Naomi's urgent, burning pee. I could feel it underneath my jeans, running round the outline of my ass, I could feel the wetness against my anus as it trickled down into the loo below us.

This was soooo good, I didn't want it to end. Well, I did want it to end, I wanted to swap positions, I wanted to sit on Naomi's lap. I wanted to let it all go, to pee through my boxers and jeans, to let her feel the sensual, erotic thrill as her crotch would dampen, my pee would run down her pussy lips and give her the same tickling sensation as it trickled round her ass, tickling her anus on the way.

But I knew that I couldn't. I was so hard, harder than I'd ever been......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more more!

» Add a new message to this topic