FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tied & Gang fucked

Tied & Gang fucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy where I go to a strangers house and they tie me face down to their bed and blindfold me, they then invite anyone they know on fab round to fuck me. My fantasy is for more than 20 in one session, anyone lived this out??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got a similar one where I'm blindfolded, tied into doggy position by someone I've built trust up with, and that someone introducing man after man after man until he sees fit to release me

"Got a similar one where I'm blindfolded, tied into doggy position by someone I've built trust up with, and that someone introducing man after man after man until he sees fit to release me"

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

mine is to be restrained, blindfolded and left in a room with music on so I cant hear if anyone is walking around or entering the room until I can feel them touching my naked body

Having 5 cocks fill me thursday mmm

"mine is to be restrained, blindfolded and left in a room with music on so I cant hear if anyone is walking around or entering the room until I can feel them touching my naked body"

That's just what I'm after x

Still looking

By *angbanginguysMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Hi I sort gangbangs now have a studio unit in old mill nd we do it tie bind blindfold. Nd can do sound deprovation to. have done 1fem tied blindfolded she took 16 guys in 1 none stop session some of them twice in all she took about 23, or 24, loadse last girl took 10 guys some bare back then her boyfriend went in hard n deep you should have seen all the strangers cum squirting out of her pussy as he pumped in nd out of her he then shot his load up her mixing it with all the othere seed swimming around in her pussy after he pulled out of her they both cleaned each othere up with there mouths in the 69 possision is any one going to come n play with us then you can start your own thread

"Got a similar one where I'm blindfolded, tied into doggy position by someone I've built trust up with, and that someone introducing man after man after man until he sees fit to release me"

Now you sound my sort of lady! G x

"Hi I sort gangbangs now have a studio unit in old mill nd we do it tie bind blindfold. Nd can do sound deprovation to. have done 1fem tied blindfolded she took 16 guys in 1 none stop session some of them twice in all she took about 23, or 24, loadse last girl took 10 guys some bare back then her boyfriend went in hard n deep you should have seen all the strangers cum squirting out of her pussy as he pumped in nd out of her he then shot his load up her mixing it with all the othere seed swimming around in her pussy after he pulled out of her they both cleaned each othere up with there mouths in the 69 possision is any one going to come n play with us then you can start your own thread"

And that's why would use someone trusted, not someone using guys who could have god knows what STDs, more fool the girl for allowing it, sex must be more important than her health

By *angbanginguysMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

I said some bare back she had about 6 guys bare back the othere 10 were skined up wearing condoms the fem nd her boyfriend wanted some bare back the guys that took her bare back had no problem with it the guys who wore condoms she had no problem with it the guys who wore condoms eather cum in her mouth or on her which she wanted nd loved rules are layed down befor and kept to. The girls are safe with me no one will try to take the mick or it all stops, you say you have to build up trust first its each to there own girls who come to us get what they want and they are looked after

Wow - ditto - I have exactly the same fantasy, and the desire is so strong that it frightens me...

Huge safety issues - mostly about health and cleanliness - but if those weren't there then I'd be begging for it to happen to me....

They are not difficult to set up, the problem for the woman is that there can be a stark difference between fantasy and the actual reality. It takes a plucky, hungry woman! Lol I did ,however set up a six man gangbang for a girlfriend once and the experience blew her mind. It was a brilliant success!

I've got similar fantasy and the good thing is that my wife allow me to choose our play mates.

By *icklepinkWoman  over a year ago

london

Damn I would love this, as many as they wanted aswell this really turns me on but definitely all protected would not want anyone not wearing it. Mmmmmm

Is it too obvious to say I'd love to be used as the plaything for a roomful of ladies?

I can dream, can't I?

Went to one in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago, very attractive lady bound and tied with cable ties and handcuffs, blindfolded and bent over with her arse in the air, about 7 guys fucking her for an hour or so, great horny afternoon.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I want to be gangbanged again - my record so far is 7 men in one session.

Can anyone in the Northwest host?

"Is it too obvious to say I'd love to be used as the plaything for a roomful of ladies?

I can dream, can't I?"

add in a few ladies with strapon-ons and my dreams will be excelled

Looking for guys who like to host gangbangs for tgirl sluts like me x

By *eginner sub xdresserTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Id love this to happen to me xx

mine is almost exactly the same. someone ive built up trust with selecting them for me, blindfolded. in mine though I'm on my back with arms tied to bedpost and legs tied up and spread, like in one of those sling things. and after it all, the man i trust comes and reminds me exactly why I'm with him.

» Add a new message to this topic