FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi MMF experience

Bi MMF experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I used to travel a lot for work and meeting a couple in the evening is far better than staring at four walls in your hotel room.

I was travelling up to Harrogate and had arranged to meet a couple for the evening. They were older than me late 50's she liked younger men - I was early thirties at the time he enjoyed any men!

I was greeted at their flat and we clicked immediately chatting about experiences and what we enjoyed and the flirting continued through dinner. After dinner I was asked well show us what you have got - where upon I was happy to strip and parade naked infront of them both she wrapped her hand around my pulsating cock before introducing it to her hubbies mouth he sucked long and hard on it - then shared it between them - soon they had also undressed and I was introduced to a nicely shaven fanny and rock hard cock.

we endulged in a great evening of sucking and fucking each other - the three way fun was superb and I have never had so much cock and fanny in one night before!! Eventually the eveing went in to night - where I was left alone with the wife for some one on one - but that's another story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I can see Hollywood now.

Horny in Harrogate

Sounds like there six mucho te to cum

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

'Is much more to cum'

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

I get to Harrogate every Friday, can I cum ??

» Add a new message to this topic