FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > one night in Paris - never forgotten

one night in Paris - never forgotten

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So yesterday was quite possibly one of my most difficult days whilst working away, from being lost on the metro to having to work with some french arrogant p**cks....

So when I arrived at my hotel after am hour journey back home on the train, I was ready to go chill out in the sauna grab some dinner then go straight to bed for an early night....cannot believe how much I was wrong

so I ask the receptionist upon arrival what time does food get served until....she said we don't cook, I thought great what else can go wrong. I asked if she could recommend anything she said yes one around the corner Isaid what about that one oopposite it looked pretty busy last night. She said I am not sure but there is a lady in the lounge who went last night I will ask her. I waited I could hear voices but not see anyone she said yes it wasnice.

Fast forward a bit I have been to the gym and sauna and now ready for some food. So I stroll over to the restaurant and ask for a table for one. They say sure and lead me along the restaurant, the place me on table opposite a female who is also on her own. She is 5 foot7 blonde hair cut short, tannd skin, a bit older though but still dressed cool. She is sat there reading her book with a glass of wine.

I think I should talk to her but first I need a couple drinks to wind down, so after about 3 glasses I catch her and we have a quick chat....the owner gives us another glass of wine this time on the house and we chat a lot just a really interesting person. Very young at heart even though a bit older.

I am beginning to get attractd, I like her confidence and her look on life. So we finish the meal and the owner says the bar and disco is opening downstairs if you want to join. I say yes ok will be more interesting thanmy hotel room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Btw just boarding the train so next part will be much later

By *uld AllianceMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Looking forward to next instalment. Paris can be an exciting city

D&S

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

True x

So she says I need a cigarette do you wanna grab us some drinks, don't see why not work are paying. .. ao I order up and take a seat waiting for her to return. We sit on the sofa and get a little closer drink some more and begin to get a little more flirty and begin to lightly touch each other (not in a sexual way).

Do we are drinking and getting lost in the moment the owner brings us over some shots so we take the shots and then the music picks up, this makes her start grinding on the sofa.....by now I am getting very turned on and really wanting her. We shared one more drink and then the bar closed so we headed back to the hotel.

We enter the hotel and ask the receptionist can we have a drink so we sit downstairs sharing our drinks and laughing and then it happena she goes in for a cuddle and on the exit of the clinch I go in for a kiss and she comes back with these beautiful lush lips amd amazing tongue....give me an instant hard on. ..I go straight for her tits give them a nice feel

Then I just tell her lets get upstairs this needs to go further. We headed to the lift and continued passionately kissing. When inside the lift I go again for her tits and give her pussy a nice rub, she lets out a little wimper...was already wet...

The best and most important part comes tomorrow

So we stumble into the room and in what seems like seconds she is naked with her big tanned tits out and her completely shaven pussy there staring at me....then she says to me "ash fuck me and take me however you want" if I wasn't horny and hard enough as it was then this just tipped it....I take my jeans off and release my hard cock from my tight boxers.

I go straight for her pussy with my fingers we are stood up and kissing I rubbed her pussy itwas already soaking wet....I was rubbing firm and fast and she whispers to me put some fingers in....so I go for two they go right in deep no trouble. ..I stand there fingering her with one hand and her tits in the other....she is moaning and so horny so I turn her around and throw her on the bed

I get on top and force her legs open and stick my fingers back up there....it was so wet I wanted to taste it so I took my fingers out and stuck my tongue in mmmmm it tasted just so sweet and nice I was in heaven.. she says that feels so fucking good Ash let me spread my pussy so you can continue deeper it tasted even better....I then decided to lick from ass to pussy she screamed with delight grabbed my head and forced my head in...I could hardly breath but it didnt stop me I was loving it after around ten minutes of licking her pussy I was so horny I couldn't wait I needed to get my cock wet

so I stood up on the bed and opened her legs again and slid my cock in her again she gasped and said fuck yes ash I started nice and slow going deep and slow but she said just fuck me so I picked up her legs and placed them by my shoulders and started to hammer her pussy harder and faster and harder still it was so good she was soaking and I was so hard.... she said she wanted me deeper so grabbed her legs and pushed them back by her own shoulders and moved on topffurther she was fucking me back and I was so deep she loved my balls slapping off her ass....I was starting to sweat getting up some real momentum but where I was getting a little tired I told her to flip over so I could fuck her doggy style.

she went down on to all fours we were in front of the mirror and her big tits looked so fucking good hanging down. I rubbed my dick up and down her pussy teasing it....she couldn't handle this for long and grabbed it and stuck it up her..god felt so good. ..she says to me look in the mirror ash look how hot you look. ..made me feel amazing

tbc

Shall I finish?

By *horleymale997Man  over a year ago

Chorley

"Shall I finish?"

Is that what you said to her?

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town