FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex-Aunt is renting my house

Ex-Aunt is renting my house

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I am hoping this could be a good thing she was asking me if I had any houses for rent and at the time I had none but just yesterday I had a tenant give me a months notice so I called her and told her that I had a 3 bed house for let oh god she was over the moon she was pleased to say the least I explained to her that there's no friends or family in business oh she says but am not your friend or your family I was married to your uncle fair enough I say so she says when can I view it I called the tenant and she said call tonight if you want ok so call her back and she is made up I arranged to collect her at 6:30pm it's only 10 minutes from her home I gets there she has a little dress with stockings on hmmmm I thinks then realised it's my uncles ex wife me being a little bit perverted thinking I guessed we just drove talking about the house and usual day to day stuff eventually were at the house goes in looks around she is over the moon thanks so much for this she says no probs were on our way back and she can't thank me enough for what I have done I am looking down at her legs thinking I would so love to be licking her pussy right now in a day dream she asks if I would like some food as I hadn't eaten so I replay of course again thinking am I on for a fuck here she is looking very hot blonde hair size 12 big boobs I just wanna come straight out with "would you like a fuck" but obvious that's not the way I knew she was a horny bitch as when I used to stay at there house when I was younger I would here them fucking this is turning me on more thinking about it ...........

More to come this is true by the way guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

(Y)

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

Carry on then

So we go grab a bite to eat together in a local restaurant am quite regular at the waitress say his BILL how are you and I reply not to bad and asks how business is going I reply oh it's great as I've just helped a friend out and my ex aunts reply is "friend" well obvious I wouldn't be having dinner with my aunt I didn't want to say she was my aunt so the waitress leaves she says a friend is that what I am well you ain't my aunt no more are you I reply she laughs " what does that mean " well you ain't with Ian so that means were friends doesn't it she laughs to which a flirty reply comes back with well if we're friends then hmmm she says I reply what do you mean by hmmmm she just laughs and smiles giving me the eye by this time I have many thoughts thinking and thinking but then try to keep it cool by not letting I am wanting to let her abuse my cock we accidentally rubbed legs sorry I reply am so sorry she just laughed and said don't worry you seem on edge haha my reply is whys that oh nothing don't worry so after a few more wines I am thinking she is knocking my leg more suddenly her hand touches my leg I have a semi on at this stage she runs her hand up to the middle of my thigh but can't get any further as the table is blocking her I could feel myself going red at this stage I was getting flustered bad oh my god I was hard now knowing there could be a lot more to this ...........

More to come later

Impatiently waiting

Oh tell us more....

By *amba2Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

wow. sounding good

Oh tell us more very horny so far .

We need more please - every detail

Will continue tomorrow guys ,,,,,,,

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Good good

Can't wait to hear more.

Keeping going it good x

Hot! I fancy my aunt too

So we finished off our food and she was quite ripest by this time I has so much running through my head at this stage I just wanted to get her home as I was thinking this is a bad idea and on other thoughts was thinking this is a great idea me fucking her well my uncle was remarried so suppose I wasn't doing anything wrong really apart from wanting to fuck the ass off his ex wife we got the bill and left as we're walking the car she was flirting a lot she had hitched her skirt up more than I remember it being a bit longer than it was now the tops of her stockings showing wow I was thinking I so would love to be licking her right now so we got in the car she had pulled her skirt up a lot more her knickers where showing at this stage I was trying now not to look as I was very flustered at this stage she breaks conversation well that was a nice meal I stuttered yes was nice I always go there it's nice and quick she laughed and said nice and quick I don't see you as a nice and quick type of person I laughed and said meaning what nothing she replies come on tell me what you mean and she is laughing to her self so at this stage were close to her home she then says we're you taking me I just reply home why we're would you like to go haha her reply no come on we're we going I say

More to come soon ......

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

Interesting story can't wait for the rest

Interesting story - love the punctuation too!

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *aballeroMan  over a year ago

Edenbridge

There is some?

More please

Yes, a bit more would be good. But please, some punctuation would help immensely.

She says how about a dark lane haha I reply, so she turns and says what you laughing at am being serious. Ok well let's go then she rips her skirt up and start pulling her thong to one side wow I am thinking is she being naughty I thought this was all a wind up he bald wet pussy is on show I have a rock hard cock thinking wow I just put my hand over and said politely can I have a feel be my guest she replies so I am just rubbing between her legs they are wet with her juices oh my god am thinking at this stage I can't wait to fuck her she goes to grab my cock and pulls her hand away I thought she was having second thoughts at this stage now so before I knew It she was back my cock out wanking me tight and slow this felt amazing I need to pull over somewhere am thinking an need to pull over quick we got to a local retail park and I said we're going in here she said I don't care where just stop the car am horny and soaking wet here I need that cock in my mouth before we had stopped she was sucking me spitting on my bell end slurping

More to come .......

Sorry about the punctuation I really can not be arsed doing it sorry

Keep it comming

By *ort123Man  over a year ago

Tredegar

"Interesting story - love the punctuation too!"
lol]

Horny

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Working for me

More please!

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

getting horny reading this plz hurry up with with rest

By *orny_red_guyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"getting horny reading this plz hurry up with with rest "
please do we are all horny to hear the rest

Like she hadn't had cock in years I was fingering her wet pussy like fuck when she came all over my hand soaking my seat wow I said you gush she gagged on my cock more at this stage I was wanting to blow right down her throat when suddenly she stopped and said just fuck me hard so I suggested we got out the car as I didn't want to get the seats soaking she was out the car I walked round to her side when she bent over the passenger seat demanded I fuck her wet pussy now I licked her wet pussy and she gushed on my face then started to rim her loose ass hole she was moaning like hell suddenly a car pulled in to the lane I said oh fuck here is a car carry on her reply was so I carried in with out any question she was really moaning now come on she says fuck my pussy please with that big hard cock so I stopped and started to tease her wet pussy with my cock she was going mad please fuck me please so I started to finger her again at this point I could see some one walking towards us and I said there's someone walking over her reply was so just fuck me he can watch so I was even Horner with the thought of a guy dogging us he was about 5 yards away I started to bang her hard the guy was wanking I gestured the guy to come closer when she screamed oh my god fuck me harder so I pounded her pussy like mad again she came all over me I could here my balls slapping against her as she was that wet I then got her on her back head on the centre arm rest and started to fuck her so the guy could see how sexy she really was he didn't last long cum and left I told her he had gone she sniggered and called him a light weight so we carried on fucking she said put it in my ass I didn't argue straight in it went it was soaking and nice an loose at this stage she suggested for me to spunk all up her ass as she liked that I replied no I am gonna finished off all over your face to which she replied you filthy bastard haha so I once more made her cum and then said come on let me spunk all over your face she sucked me licked my balls I was so hard she put her finger by my ass and started to play with my ass wow this was amazing I just blew spunk all over her face lots of it she was amazed by how much I came on her she then licked it all off and swallowed the lot on the way home she was saying I have never been that dirty before I said don't worry I want more of you she just laughed

So now she is moving in to the house march 23rd so I think there will be some more stories to come girls and boys

Hope you all liked this is true not a fantasy by ye way

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Hope it's not just the stories wouldn't mind seeing some photos she sounds amazing and game for owt;)

"Like she hadn't had cock in years I was fingering her wet pussy like fuck when she came all over my hand soaking my seat wow I said you gush she gagged on my cock more at this stage I was wanting to blow right down her throat when suddenly she stopped and said just fuck me hard so I suggested we got out the car as I didn't want to get the seats soaking she was out the car I walked round to her side when she bent over the passenger seat demanded I fuck her wet pussy now I licked her wet pussy and she gushed on my face then started to rim her loose ass hole she was moaning like hell suddenly a car pulled in to the lane I said oh fuck here is a car carry on her reply was so I carried in with out any question she was really moaning now come on she says fuck my pussy please with that big hard cock so I stopped and started to tease her wet pussy with my cock she was going mad please fuck me please so I started to finger her again at this point I could see some one walking towards us and I said there's someone walking over her reply was so just fuck me he can watch so I was even Horner with the thought of a guy dogging us he was about 5 yards away I started to bang her hard the guy was wanking I gestured the guy to come closer when she screamed oh my god fuck me harder so I pounded her pussy like mad again she came all over me I could here my balls slapping against her as she was that wet I then got her on her back head on the centre arm rest and started to fuck her so the guy could see how sexy she really was he didn't last long cum and left I told her he had gone she sniggered and called him a light weight so we carried on fucking she said put it in my ass I didn't argue straight in it went it was soaking and nice an loose at this stage she suggested for me to spunk all up her ass as she liked that I replied no I am gonna finished off all over your face to which she replied you filthy bastard haha so I once more made her cum and then said come on let me spunk all over your face she sucked me licked my balls I was so hard she put her finger by my ass and started to play with my ass wow this was amazing I just blew spunk all over her face lots of it she was amazed by how much I came on her she then licked it all off and swallowed the lot on the way home she was saying I have never been that dirty before I said don't worry I want more of you she just laughed

So now she is moving in to the house march 23rd so I think there will be some more stories to come girls and boys

Hope you all liked this is true not a fantasy by ye way "

Hope you all liked my story I'll try get some pictures if her too for you

Come on mate we need to know more

By *riendsforfun2Couple  over a year ago

Johnston

We would love to see pics of her.

She has sent me some but I couldn't put them on here

"She has sent me some but I couldn't put them on here"

Of course you can

Wow love it. Pm or kik me her pics

Think we would all love to see! :D

Really hot tale, can't wait for more!!

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

That was so horny Looking forward to hearing more xx

"That was so horny Looking forward to hearing more xx"

Thanks ju cee I'll try get some more on over the next few weeks see what fun I get

Is she on here

Seen her again tonight wow I'll keep you all posted

Pics please

» Add a new message to this topic