FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Maybe true soon

Maybe true soon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtySexualArousal OP   Man  over a year ago

SPALDING

We're sitting watching a film on my sofa feet up too with you cuddled up to me and I've got my arm around you. Im wearing a T-shirt and jogging bottom's and you have a T-shirt and jeans on. As we sit there watching the film I let my hand slip and let it rest on your boob. I start to slowly move my thumb rubbing over your nipple and I feel it start to get erect. I hear your breathing start to change. You then put your hand on my cock and start rubbing it through my joggers. I become hard within moments you then pull my cock out and start playing with it and start to lick the head of my cock it feels so nice and I start to moan. You then wrap you lips and mouth around my cock and start to suck really hard and deeply. Taking the full length of my cock in your mouth. I then manage to undo you jeans and slighty pull them down enough to put my hand inside and start to rub your pussy through your knickers.

Who wants more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

sounds gd so far

SPALDING

As this goes on I can feel a damp patch start to appear on your knickers. We get up and go into my bedroom.

Where we are both facing each other looking deeply into each others eyes while my cock is in your hand as you gently wank me off and my hand is between your legs playing with your clit. We stop playing and grab each other and start to passionately kiss each other. I start kissing your neck and bite your ear you let out a moan and your breathing is now more of a pant. You whisper In my ear that you're so wet and want me inside you. I tell you not yet as I have so much planned before hand. I then continue to kiss and bite your neck you grab hold of my cock and squeeze it as you start to play with it again. I then lift up your arms and take off your T-shirt but I stop as it goes over your mouth and I then kiss you hard on your lips and gently bite your lip.

You then pull it off and we kiss passionately again you pull off my T-shirt at this point, well it's more like ripping it off. You then drop to your knees and as you do you pull my joggers and boxers down too. Then lick the pre-cum off the head of my dick. You then start sucking me hard and fast and then suck my balls too. You even bite it gently as well. You then stand up and I undo your bra. I cup both of your breasts and rub my thumbs over your nipples as we kiss again then I slowly kiss my way down to your erect nipples and I then suck on them while flicking my tongue around and over them. I then lay you on my bed and tell you to put on the blindfold that I hand to you and you then lay back and I pull off your jeans. I can see that your knickers have a wet spot and I remove your socks too. I tell you to put both of your hands above your head and I tie them together. I tell you to keep them there. I then kiss you on the lips gently, and then on your neck and bite it too. Then kiss my way down over you and all over each boob and massage as i go down too.

Then kiss all over your stomach and as I get to your legs I part them and by now your knickers are wet. I can smell the sweet smell of your pussy mmm.....it smells so good. I kiss up and down both of your legs and massage both of them too and massage your feet. Then as I get back between your legs at your pussy I pull off your knickers and sniff them mmm......they smell so good and I then taste your juices from off them. I then pull them across you face and you feel the wetness run across your face and you let out a moan.

I then get you dildo at the ready. I start to kiss your pussy and then lick your clit and let my tongue dive between your pussy lips and lick up your juices. Mmm....it tastes so nice you are now moaning as I lick your wet pussy. I come up and kiss you and you can taste the juices on my tongue it drives you crazy and as im kissing you I grab your dildo and switch it on and slid it in you. You let out a gasp and the feeling of me sliding it in and out of you slowly builds up a orgasm and you can't hold it any more and you let it go. You cum all over your dildo and my hand I keep doing it for a while as I continue to kiss you.

I then stop and withdraw it from your pussy and put it in your mouth and you suck and lick it clean. I turn it off and put it back down and roll you over onto your front. I tell you to get on all fours and you do. You arch your back so your pussy is in the air. I then rub your clit and pussy and then slide in a finger then two. I slowly start to finger you and your really soaked by this point. I pull out my fingers and suck them clean. I then start to lick you from behind. As I do this I let my tongue slip and lick your arse you let out another moan and you tell me not to stop so I carry on rimming you. I get your dildo turn it on and slide it back in your pussy as I continue to rim you I then take it out and rub it over your pussy lips and then over your arse you like it and tell me to do it more and with more pressure I put a finger in your pussy to get it wet then gently slide it in your arse you moan and I leave it there until you relax around my finger. Then as soon as you have relaxed I finger your arse and it turns you on even more. I then stop and untie your hands and take off the blindfold. You pounce on me and frantically kiss me hard and tell me how much you enjoyed that.

You then pull off my joggers and boxers and then climb on top of me sitting on my face rubbing your soaked pussy all over my face. Then you take my cock in your mouth and suck me ifg while I play and lick your clit. You then stop and turn around and lower yourself on my cock. It easily slides in as you're so wet and start to grind on it. It feels so good we kiss as you're riding me slowly as it's so horny and hot. You then sit up and push against my chest and bounce up and down. You tits start to bounce too. I then grab hold of you and we roll over still fucking I start to pound you hard and fast.

You are now grabbing my arms as I fuck you continually you cum again I feel you get tighter as you cum. I then lift your legs over my shoulders to penetrate deeper and you look deep inti my eyes and cum again. My balls slap against your arse as I fuck you hard. I then pull out and you roll over and tell me to fuck your arse. I press the head of my cock against your arse and gently edge it in slowly and then once its in I leave it there so you relax around it. Then I start to gently fuck your arse your moaning and you tell me you love it ww then go doggy as I still fuck your arse and you grab your dildo and turn it on and slide it in your pussy as I continue to fuck you in the arse I can feel the vibrations against my cock and with the tightness of your arse it isn't long before I feel im going to cum.

You tell me to pull out as you want me to cum in your mouth so I pull out and you start sucking me hard and I soon can't hold it anymore and I let it all go and you show me it all over your tongue then you swallow it all and then lick me clean. Then you kiss me and I can taste the saltiness on your tongue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm yes please

SPALDING

"Mmmm yes please "
Hahahaha when? Lol x

"Mmmm yes please Hahahaha when? Lol x"

Hopefully next weekend x

SPALDING

"Mmmm yes please Hahahaha when? Lol x

Hopefully next weekend x "

sorted, I'll even pay towards your fuel x

Hopefully next weekend x

sorted, I'll even pay towards your fuel x"

Didn't offer to pay towards my fuel.

SPALDING

Hopefully next weekend x

Didn't offer to pay towards my fuel. "

I will next time

Hopefully next weekend x

Didn't offer to pay towards my fuel. I will next time "

I did bring you breakfast

SPALDING

Hopefully next weekend x

Didn't offer to pay towards my fuel. I will next time

I did bring you breakfast "

And soaked my bed lmao. Well next time I'll treat you to something special lol x

Hopefully next weekend x

I did bring you breakfast And soaked my bed lmao. Well next time I'll treat you to something special lol x"

Shoes ?

SPALDING

Hopefully next weekend x

I did bring you breakfast And soaked my bed lmao. Well next time I'll treat you to something special lol x

Shoes ? "

Hahaha we'll see lol x

Awesome

SPALDING

"Awesome"

Glad you like it xx

» Add a new message to this topic