FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cocks and Locks

Cocks and Locks

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With Jenifer now gone, we both needed a well earned rest and a shower!

We ate a light tea followed by a few drinks,chilled out while mick steered the boat to a tranquil part of rural Warwickshire.

I left Mick to it after an hour or so and decides to put a meet on fab for single guys who were up for a hot and hearty gang bang with myself and a soon to be named bi fem, Mick was totally unaware of my plans for the evening, she knows Mick loved surprises!

I received lots of replies from men if all ages 20-50 WE and VWE!

she had asked them all to skype her for a pre meet interview, and there was no disappointment!

I chose carefully as she knew how much my throbbing wet pussy could take.

with 26 men interviewed she chose 6. Now as for the Bi fem, she was to be arranged at short notice

8pm, I was dressed to kill and thrill clean shave pussy ad all cleared out for some anal action!!!

Michael still unaware of the night to cum,happily steering towards Warwick.

Linda tells Michael " this is as far as we go tonight," so we moored up.

I asked Michael to take a walk with me to the nearest bridge so he could take some raunchy pics of me revealing my assets! Michael was quite happy to do so, eagerly we walked to the nearest bridge, hallelujah!! no one was around and the clicking began. Mick just loved taking horny pics of me and he was getting so horny doing so. ten minutes after we got to the bridge Alison turned up and said she saw what we were up to with a big grin on her face. Dark was fast approaching so the 3 of us headed back to the boat. On return to the boat Michael was astonished to see 4 males waiting at the foot of the boat, Linda looked towards Mick and blushingly smiled, he knew exactly what my plans were!

Alison was beaming when she saw the guys with the thoughts of what was to cum .

Alison and I went to the bedroom to get into more suitable seductive lingerie and heels for the evenings fun, we were both giggling at each other and talking about what we should do first as mick chatted with the guys.

Mick made the guys very welcome, but no fun would start until the remaining 2 men had boarded the boat.

9.30pm and all 6 guys were there, Linda and alison had teased the men on the boat for at least an hour, flirting,caressing their large breasts and rubbing their pussys with their fingers once in a while,using toys to tantalise this horny pack, they could see the guys were now gagging to fuck us both one after the other!

Linda reached for the first hard cock she saw as she opened her eyes,what a eyeful she almost got as she directed it to her slavering mouth, she thrust it to the back of her deep throat and gobbled that cock like it and never been gobbled before, 2 of the other guys placed their cocks in to my hands, they wanted to be milked, as Linda stroked and tugged at these huge cocks her pussy was dripping with pure delight. The 3 other guys stood around rubbing their cocks and massaging their ready to explode balls in front of alison, I passed alison her 10 inch vibe and guided it to her wet dripping love hole ,mmmmmmm she gasped as i slid it in slow and deep,FUCK ME ,FUCK ME HARD she begged and before long I was screaming out in ecstasy, as I gushed with glee as I was being taken from behind , I was not missing out of some hard cock fun,so i lubed up the 2ND guy straddled him guiding his throbbing cock into my pussy ,this was far from enough, alison beckoned guy number 2 to slide into her extremely wet pussy while her ass was being slowly and deeply fucked, thrusting his hard cock in and out, I started to rub her nipples and clit, this excited the guys even more, SHE felt a wet warm sensation in her ass, guy number one had shot his heavy load right up inside her, pounding away guy number 2 was so close, don't stopped alison begged,FUCK MY PUSSY BABY ,MAKE ME GUSH! and with that explosion number 2 had arrived, mmmmmmmm.

The other guys were so hard and horny by now,they all wanted a go, and 1 by 1 the entered my wet wet pussy! Michael really could not believe what he was seeing, he was so horny watching alison and I being gang banged, he wanted to join in, alisom was still so horny and was making eyes and gestures to Mick, he glanced at me and smiled for my approval, he knew i would approve because i was present and could watch what went on. Mick wanted his cock sucked and licked nice and slowly with her looking up at him, seeing he was fucking loving it! She sucked him real good and i see he was ready to shoot i told her stop, just kiss him if you want to be fucked by him,she stopped sucking and started to kiss his chest, neck and mouth, she lay on the bed with her legs spread as wide as she could get them rubbing her pussy and fingering it while Mick watched, all he wanted was to fuck her and shoot his cum into her soaking wet pussy! she teased him real good until he could take no more, he thrust his hard throbbing cock into her tight wet pussy and banged her good and proper, she howled like a bitch on heat.

all six guys were well happy with the evenings events. but alison stayed on the boat for the night and after we had a shower, alison and I put on a girl on girl show for mick and boy did he love both of us sucking him off after. mmmmmmmm such fun.

Day 3 over with time to plan day 4 and make it a real good one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic