FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Today

Today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today in work, there was a new girl, absolutely gorgeous, in a bad relationship, seeming interested. Ethically, I wouldn't go there. Using my brain, wouldn't go there. Using my dick, really want to go there. Her boyfriends a massive knob, though a little psycho too. But she is just this stunning blonde, fantastic body who I sat with today whilst she told me how awful everything is in her relationship. Talking about the sex graphically, telling me how she wanted better sex, and a bigger dick to accompany her. Common grounds are there, attraction seems to be there. But I don't like the idea of breaking up a relationship. It's mind boggling, I don't know what to do. She spent the day talking about how she just needs to find someone new and move on. I may actually try and slyly introduce her to the world of fab, which i don't even know how to go about. But, I want to make a move. Undecided on how to, or even whether to. That's where you lot come in...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go for it if it works great if not then you feel like a dick for a while haha, trust me the feeling like a dick passes quicker than you would think.

"Today in work, there was a new girl, absolutely gorgeous, in a bad relationship, seeming interested. Ethically, I wouldn't go there. Using my brain, wouldn't go there. Using my dick, really want to go there. Her boyfriends a massive knob, though a little psycho too. But she is just this stunning blonde, fantastic body who I sat with today whilst she told me how awful everything is in her relationship. Talking about the sex graphically, telling me how she wanted better sex, and a bigger dick to accompany her. Common grounds are there, attraction seems to be there. But I don't like the idea of breaking up a relationship. It's mind boggling, I don't know what to do. She spent the day talking about how she just needs to find someone new and move on. I may actually try and slyly introduce her to the world of fab, which i don't even know how to go about. But, I want to make a move. Undecided on how to, or even whether to. That's where you lot come in..."

Is being honest about your feelings towards her not an option? After all, she sounds as if she's been bearing her soul to you a fair bit. What's the worst that can happen.

The girl sounds like she's on the rebound,go for it if you just want a quick lay, wait if you really like her could turn into more.

New girl comes into work and starts talking about how she wants a bigger dick ASAP.

Strange lass.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"New girl comes into work and starts talking about how she wants a bigger dick ASAP.

Strange lass. "

I like strange, when I was writing this I was thinking to myself how much of a bullshit story it sounds. It's weirdly true, we was just having a chat, and she was being ridiculously open. I'm gonna subtly go for it at some point, then see if my lucks in.

» Add a new message to this topic