FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meet the teacher

Meet the teacher

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Complete fiction and only my second attempt at this sort of thing so be kind haha...

Its that time again when I need to visit the school to meet my daughter's teacher for parents evening.

Its normally a fairly standard meeting, she is doing great etc etc but this time I'm meeting the new teacher.

My daughter really likes her and so I've been warned to be on my best behaviour.

I turn up look at the books and get summoned in by a very sexy woman, dressed in medium length skirt, blouse and those sexy glasses with her long hair tied up. Well my best behaviour is going to be tested tonight.

We sit down on opposite side of the table. The primary school always seems to have those low chairs so I can see the skirt ride up her thighs as she sits down. She crosses her legs and smoothes down her skirt. I imagine my hands running down her legs and start to feel my cock grow so I need to focus away from those legs. I look up and see her smiling at me and I know she has seen me eye up her long legs.

I mumble a hello and a clumsy attempt at small talk about how she must be fed up with seeing parents tonight. She just smiled and said I'm her last. Cue the line that she must be saving the best until last. I'm making such a good first impression not.

Well put it this way I've had worse she said. A sense of humour and a great body.

Anyway we talk through my daughters progress and all is well but alas my time is up. As I stand to leave I wonder what it would be like to kiss her. Lust must have appeared on my face and I get another cute smile off teacher which just takes the sensible thoughts out my head and replaces them with randy ones. I can't believe I'm going to do this but I am going to ask my daughters teacher out.

Again I mumble and laugh nervously about whether she fancies going for a drink. Her face lights up and says bribery won't improve my daughters grades. I laugh and say that wasn't on my mind.

She replies well I hope not and I'm not sure a good teacher should go out with a parent.

She must have seen my disappointment when she finished with but its a good job I'm a naughty teacher. And with that she slowly loosens a button on her blouse and says rather then a drink would you like me to teach you a bit of sex education...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enisgeddonMan  over a year ago

cannock

More please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Please continue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start please continue!!