FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > listening to wife having sex

listening to wife having sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pinner10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

I would like to meet a couple where the husband likes to hear his wife having fun with another man,could be from another room or even a chair outside there bedroom door,then when he s so turned on by the thought and sounds from the bedroom he can come in and ravish his wife while wet and willing,this happened to me with a couple from Hartlepool only the wife of the couple used to put a time limmit on the husband coming into the room,i have to hurry and do everything i could to her in the time she gave her husband, so there was no messing about time was against me to enjoy her as best i could while her husband was getting really turned on to the point of cumming i was licking fucking rimming getting my fill and giving her a really good time, then the time was up and i had to stop everything and open the door and just stand and watch as her husband ravished her for want of a better word giving her a right good hard pounding,the wife loved doing it this way because she said she got the best urgent fucking from both guys and the urgency to take the best sex possible from her in a limmited time made it good for the men also,I would like to do it again stopwatch on the mobile to the alarm set for as shorter time as the lady likes or longer, rules are the husband hasnt got to wank but just get hard,this is a fantastic way for ladys who like it hard and urgent, any offers ill show you how its played im Darlington message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like great fun we are in the Manchester area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic