FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > last night - first time playing

last night - first time playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went to Fever for the first time last night - incredible!

We've been to a few club nights but never played and this was our first experience of that type of party ended up with us both naked on a giant bed with about 20 other couples and H wanking and sucking a guy before he ate her out, sucked her tits, then fucked her next to me, whilst his wife sucked and wanked me off.... SO horny xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm sounds amazing, can't wait to go to a club and have fun! Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

South

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Terrific - and a first time which you'll remember for a long time!!! Sure that we all remember the excitement of our first time!

"We went to Fever for the first time last night - incredible!

We've been to a few club nights but never played and this was our first experience of that type of party ended up with us both naked on a giant bed with about 20 other couples and H wanking and sucking a guy before he ate her out, sucked her tits, then fucked her next to me, whilst his wife sucked and wanked me off.... SO horny xx"

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

hopefully im on the last stretch of getting my mrs to go to a club.. she gets really horny about the thought of us playing in the cinema t ab-fabs

» Add a new message to this topic