FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > shock while home improving

shock while home improving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well this all started a few years back I set up my own business carrying out building maintenance and home improvements I had advertised in different ad mags and websites also on the sites I was registered on when people asked what I done for a living I would tell them just in passing comment I am not sure weather this was a good thing or a bad thing at the time but it did work out to my advantage In the end and still does to this day I mainly concentrate my work around the northeast of England it all started I got talking to a mature couple in their late 50's we were talking for a couple of day I told them what I done for a living andthat I was attached but needed to be very descrete I am bi and an occasional crossdresser well we talked for a few days and had try to arrange a meet but with my work at the time I was busy and working 7 days a week on my business which didn't leave alot of time for fun they were very inqusitive about my business asking were I advertised and so on and they knew my name my phone was ringing constantly with work comming in so I taught nothing of it a few days later I received a phone call a gentleman phoned me and enquired about having decking installed in their back yard so I arranged to call to view the job on the following Saturday morning which suited all parties I arranged to call and have a look at the job which was great you can never complain of having too much work anyway saturday came I packed my car with all I needed and headed off a normal day so I taught I arrived at the house it was a country house on plenty of land set back out of the way very private beautifull house I knocked on the door and a man in his dressing gown answered the door I was all apologetic thinking I was too early but he confirmed it was ok and I was on time anyway he invited me in and offered me a cuppa which I accepted I love tea lol he made the tea while we talked about the job in hand when he gave me my tea we entered the back garden it was massive but what I didn't realise he had opened the front of his dressing gown as he walked out in front of me and my mouth dropped when we were in the garden and he turned around giving me a full frontal of his naked body which looked good and his cock was small but a nice mouthfull I could not take my eyes off his cock he was explaining what he wanted and I set about measuring up the job but still kept looking anyway I had all the measurements I needed so it was time to talk about exactly what he wanted so we went over to a patio area were we sat down and started to go through the details it was then he said he'd need to speak to his wife on that he said she was in the house so he stood up entered back into the house and I heard him calling his wife he came back out and stood next to me his cock was at my head height I turned around to look at him and all I saw was this cock in my face he said to me you like what you see don't you and I looked at him with sheepish eyes and nodded my head in acceptance just then I heard the lady comming from the house and I turned around a with shock at what I saw could not speak here she was standing in front of me wearing a very sexy see through red baby doll with matching thong my world almost crashed down around me as I didn't know what to say or do until the man who was still stsnding next to me began swinging his cock and rubbing it against me I could not hold back any longer and I took his cock in my mouth and I really enjoy it as he pumped it in and out filling my mouth and troath with it next I felt some one fumbling at my trousers so I laid back slightly and let it happen I heard the lady then say when she opened my trouser very nice perfect I was wondering what she ment and looked down then remembered I had on a pair of black satin and lace trimmed panties which she liked then she took my cock out and without hesitation it was in her mouth she was enjoying my cock as I had her husbands this went on for a short while when the lady asked me to go with her she said she had another job to be done in her bedroom so me thinking all sorts followed her when we got to the room I followed her in and there was clothes female clothes and underwear laid out on the bed and she came on to me again and asked me if I liked the clothes which I said yes they were lovely and it was then she told me they were mine and she'd love me to wear them while I was here anyway I agreed and stripped naked while she helped me to get dressed then sat me at her dressing table and began applying make up then came a strawberry blonde wig which she helped me put on when I stud up she led me to a mirror and when I seen myself I could not believe how I looked I even taught I looked stunning and she led me by the hand from the room and back downstairs were her husband was waiting and when he saw me he could not keep his hands off me he told me I was his girl and we started kissing and cuddling and it all went on from there for then next few hours there was alot of sucking licking fucking starting with me on my knees infront of the man with his cock deep down my troath the lady came next to the man and her pussy smelt delicious and I had to swap and change between the two eating her pussy while enjoying cock at the same time lovely the lady standing there almost sitting on my face and me eating her for all I was worth until she experienced an unbelievable screaming orgasm and she collapsed into he husbands arms and down harder on my face she had to then sit down and relax for a few minutes to regain her composure while she sat I continued enjoying the mans cock untill he could not take anymore and he unloaded his full load down my troath which I loved we sat back for a few minutes to sort our selves out and went back to talking about the decking and almost finallised everything untill the lady sat on the table laid back and spread her legs wide displaying her thick hairy pussy which looked great growing wild looked lovely and all I could do was get down and go back ti work on it so here was me bent over the table between he legs enjoying her quim while I was bent over next I felt my skirt being lifted up and my panties being pulled aside revealing my ass then I felt a tongue probing my ass which felt great as I was pushed deep in my hole this continued for a while next I felt the mans stroking my hole with his cock and before I knew it I was impaled on his pumping cock burried deep inside me he continued as I was enjoying the lady untill he filled me with his love juice as he called it I realised then there was no stopping this man he could cum constantly so plenty to go around I hadn't cum yet but wasn't bothered I was just loving it next the lady got up pushed me down on my back on the floor and she proceeded up along my legs lifting my skirt and taking my parties down before my cock was in her mouth again she done this for a while before sliding up along my body kissing as she went before sitting up on me and sliding my cock deep in her pussy she rode my cock rotating around on it and lifting up and down I was in heaven next the man got down behind her and she leaned forward over me as he proceeded to slide his cock into her ass when he was in I could feel his cock pushing against me inside her untill I could not hold off any more and I filled her with all I Had and her husband filled her ass after this we just sat down relaxed with a cuppa finallised the work to be done then it was time to get changed and leave them we agreed when the work was to be done on a condition that while I was at there house doing the work I would dress in the clothes the lady would leave out for me which I agreed completely to when the work startedi was only getting half days in because the remainder of the day was spent doing other activities lol since then I have met alot of people from different websites to carry out their work and doing everything they want I have met couples men women even a tv who wanted his business offices painted and I turned up after hours to meet him and he was dressed and that was another job I enjoyed with all th extra curricular activities but thats another story hope you enjoyed and let me know what you taught and if you'd like any work done lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoyed that very much nice and naughty ive got a loft conversion i need doing

How can I read this story? Not a single punctuation.

"How can I read this story? Not a single punctuation."

X

Poor use of grammar.

See me after class.

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Great story

Fantastic story, high on most tv/cd's wank thoughts. Any couple anywhere in uk who want similar, decorating not building work, let me know I will travel anywhere in uk for this, like most of us with extra in our knickers would, xxx.

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Grammar squad strikes again does it matter i read story.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I loved the story also...

I'd just like to clarify that the story was good - it's the idiot that couldn't read past the punctuation (yet had a poor grasp of grammar) that I was taking the piss out of.

that sounds great as a builder love that to happen to me lol I live in hope

[Removed by poster at 06/02/14 20:05:57]

Well thats the first and last story from me with all the perfect people on here why should I bother with the crap oh and sorry no paragraphs or punctuation in this message oh how stupid of me with so many perfect people

Keep the stories cumming, was a great read and very sexy

"Well thats the first and last story from me with all the perfect people on here why should I bother with the crap oh and sorry no paragraphs or punctuation in this message oh how stupid of me with so many perfect people"

Ignore the nasty reply, keep writing in future...

Ignore them they only jealouse because they cant wright stories like that. Carry on regardless i say

Cracking story I need some decking done too

» Add a new message to this topic