Out of the blue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stwoforfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 03/02/14 04:00:34]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoforfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

It was a Tuesday, around 11am. We had done all the early stuff that families do and had the day to ourselves.

I said to my wife "Lets shower and have some fun", "why don't you just sit and wait for me" she said.

20 minutes later she entered the dining room in a little Black number, Hold ups and High Heels, and definitely up for fun. Although it was early, I had two glasses of wine ready and she promptly took a seductive sip. In no time our tongues were fighting each other, my hands all over her fit, tight bottom, almost urging her to yank out my man hood and thrust herself upon me.

As the excitement and urgency grew wilder by the second, there was a knock at the door. Ignoring the knock in our frantic state, another knock came, then another. Being slightly distracted, I answered the door and to the wife's surprise invited the two guys in that stood at the door. Both tall, lean looking, suited and booted, then they entered the dining room at my request for a chat about Insurance.

Although my wife was quiet, I could tell how upset and annoyed she was that I had invited the two strangers into our home at such a moment. TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic