FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking in new knickers

Fucking in new knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ros and Psyche OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

A lovely memory of a dirty weekend in a Brighton hotel....

She’d bought some new lingerie and we were getting ready to go out for dinner. As usual we were late. I was already dressed when she stepped out of the bathroom in a white towelling dressing robe, her hair wet from the shower.

“We need to get going” I said grumpily.

“What do you think?” She let the gown fall and turned round once to give me the full effect.

In the shop the knickers had looked cute. Pretty black and red lace but nothing special. Seeing them on her it was another story. At the back the thin fabric pulled tight across her arse hiding nothing at all. At the front it plunged down between her legs and cupped her crotch like a slender hand. The shadow of her pubic hair showed through the lace and pointed the way to where the gusset swelled across the lips of her cunt.

“Oh babe!” I sat on the bed and reached for her, putting my hand at the top of her thigh, brushing the tip of a finger against the cloth over her clit.

“Not now. We have to go out.” She said. But she didn’t move. Just stood there, her legs a little apart.

I wanted her so much I was shaking. I stood and pushed her down so she sat on the bed.

“I should be getting ready…” she said.

I pushed her legs apart and put my mouth against the black fabric over her crotch. I could feel the warmth of her through the cloth. I could smell her arousal. I kissed her cunt through the lace. I could even taste her. My cock was aching for her. I started to slip the knickers off.

“Not now. Leave them on. Fuck me after dinner!”

“Leave them on?”

“Yes.”

“Whatever you say.”

I left the knickers on. I kissed the fabric over her cunt again. The lace was rough and warm against my lips. It was starting to feel moist.

I breathed out gently through the lace. She moaned. And I went to work, tonguing her through the thin lace, pressing it up against her cunt, sucking her juice through the cloth, while my cock strained in my trousers longing to join in the fun.

“OK. OK. I want to feel your tongue on me! Take the knickers off! Take them off!”

But I didn’t. I kept sucking her through the lace, the sopping fabric rubbing her clit, my tongue forcing it up between the swollen lips of her cunt. Tonguing, kissing, sucking, licking.

Her fingers strayed up to her tits. She held her nipples. And then spread her legs even wider and she started to come. And come. And come.

I clambered up onto the bed, slid the drenched knickers aside and shoved my cock home deep into her and filled her with come.

We never made it out to dinner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/14 18:58:51]

Very horny

it sure is x

By *luemeanie69Man  over a year ago

north/south

Love this! Tasting a woman though her sexy knickers is divine. But I prefer a silk or satin pair than lace. Fabulous story. Well written. Could almost taste her myself.

London

Sometimes I think it's fun to follow that up with starting to try and fuck through the knickers. I love the tease factor of that. You both end up utterly desperate for it.

Silk definitely better than lace for that or you'll chafe!

By *luemeanie69Man  over a year ago

north/south

Oh indeed. Rubbing your cock into moist silk as it ride up inside a wet pussy, the feeling in wonderful.

London

Oh now that is good.

» Add a new message to this topic