FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > unbelievable

unbelievable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a night d*unk in Cardiff with my girl friends we had a great time Hubby told me to be good but by 10.30 I was outside a well known pub with some strangers hand down my knickers oops later in the night I ended up sucking two mates of behind Greg's sorry I was very d*unk lol anyway I got separated from our group and decided to ring hubby to pick me up so there I was d*unk and waiting for hubby to come on the side of the road when a van pulls up the man inside opens the window so I go over thinking he was looking for directions o no he was looking for a prostatute how shocked was I but what a turn on he offered me ten pounds for a blow job and thirty pounds for full sex I thought to my self how cool is this can't say a lie I cum so hard when he asked I could feel it running down my thighs I said no sorry I was waiting for someone and of he went but by that time the fanny fire was lit if one more person had pulled up I think I would have done it bad bad girl but what a turn on I think I might be a working girl in denial what a way to make a living doing something I love doing and could do all night wow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyandyukMan  over a year ago

Gainford

Lovely dirty events xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish i had gone to Cardiff now.

Did hubby lick that wet pussy for you

» Add a new message to this topic