FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's surprise

Wife's surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading about a fellow fabber waking up his wife on Sunday morning blindfolding her and getting someone to join them had me wondering if I could do the same ,so after mentioning it to the wife half joking I'm going to do that to u one day she replied ur kidding in this house ,so got me thinking how to plot this ,then it came to me ,so after planning and plotting I took her to see a show knowing we had to stay in a hotel,so after the show and a few drinks we went to the room ,once there and played around for a bit I blindfolded her and saying that she can't take it off, then the plan started ,I text the two guys I've been talking to knowing they were waiting downstairs to join us , I left the door ajar so they could come in ,I was playing with kazza letting my fingers do the talking when they came in and without a word they stripped and joined in plating with her and teasing her I stood back letting the two guys have there way and letting kazza think it was me and another guy .after a while when the guys where spit roasting her I moved neared and grabbing her hand and putting it on my cock ,then she paused for a second then it must have hit her there's three ,a first for her ,what was she thinking I thought .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story can't wait for part 2

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Unknown to her I was filming the whole event and after that fab night we regularly watch it in our bed realising just how much she enjoyed herself having three cocks in every place possible ,a as she gets all hot and the juices in her pussy starts flowing I start of by sliding my fingers in her from behind slowly one at a time till I get my four fingers in known how horny it gets her,to the point I'm nearly fist fucking her then my thumb wet and juicy slips in her ass mmm she groans then that's my cue to get my rock hard cock into action ,keeping my hand pumping her wet pussy I slid my cock into her eager ass

» Add a new message to this topic