FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging nightmare tonight !!!

Dogging nightmare tonight !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst out at one of the local dogging spots not far from Liverpool tonight, I came across a female I have seen before once or twice, being very new and shy to the scene she has flashed a little bit more each time I have seen her xxxx. Tonight after 2 hours of waiting and viewing an elderly retired guy after watching for an hour also decided in his dam stupid wisdom to produce a torch and shine it at the lady which promptly stopped the show. God how dam annoying idiot !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He maybe couldn't see properly bless him.

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

That's the problem with doggers,

they don't give any thought or consideration to the couple, they are like a bull in a china shop,

we know a couple that stopped in a country park for the night as they traveled around,got tied and slept in the camper for the night, they got real pissed of with one particular guy and reported him to the police they arrived and arrested im for perving through the window of the couples camper van,he had his face right up to the window looking through the gap in the curtain,wanking at the same time watching them tucked up in there camper van i will point out here they are not swingers or into anything like this but it must of been uncomfortable for them

in fact its them type that end up giving the dogging places a bad reputation and many visits by the boys in blue,

we as a couple use to go dogging quite a lot,

we have had it where they cant be bothered to get out the car and come over to have a discreet look, they have to get in there car drive up the car park and then come straight towards you with there full beam on just to see whos in the car, its so off putting, and we gave it up because of it,

bring back the old dogging days

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was part of a cpl that was on the dogging swinging scene for over 5 years, during this time I found the respect an manners from other people out dogging had clearly gone way out the window an replaced with desperation and pure acts of stupidness

For the good old days of dogging to return I think a lot of the old values that used to make it very popular and enjoyable for all concerned need to be ad heard to and respect for all

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

the place i used to go to , there was quite often camper vans there. i never saw anyone approach or try to make contact with them at all. depends on where you go

I go dogging regularly and I'm never pushy, once you approach a car that's it I would never bang on the window or shine a torch in the car, I do get close enough so they know I'm there but always wait for them to tell me to come closer, if they open the window or door I don't just dive in and grab hold of her I wait to be told its ok to touch, I find its better for everyone to be patient and most of the time it'll end up being a great time, just be respectful and polite and you'll normally end up with a smile on your face

"I go dogging regularly and I'm never pushy, once you approach a car that's it I would never bang on the window or shine a torch in the car, I do get close enough so they know I'm there but always wait for them to tell me to come closer, if they open the window or door I don't just dive in and grab hold of her I wait to be told its ok to touch, I find its better for everyone to be patient and most of the time it'll end up being a great time, just be respectful and polite and you'll normally end up with a smile on your face "

Have to agree 100% with this guy.

Been dogging a few times and had some luck but its always about respecting others why there.

Some of the things I have seen guys do makes me cringe.

To many sad guys out there wuo think the couples are there to please them only.

We stopped dogging a few years ago after some "crowd control" problems.

We were happily doing our thing & Mrs J was playing with herself beside an open car door with about 8 or 10 guys standing politely watching. Then one guy launched himself at her through the group.

Luckily they grabbed him & pulled him back. There were some words exchanged as they told him to behave.

Anyway as soon as they let him go he lunged again at Mrs J. There was a bit of a scuffle and some shouting but by then we had closed the door & were already driving away.

It was actually quite frightening & we decided after that to stop dogging.

What an idiotic thing to do, it's all about respect and politeness and patients, nobody likes being grabbed and mauled, so give it another go we're not all that stupid

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

i think it is always best to remember it is for the mutual enjoyment for all and the lady in the car is there for just as much pleasure for her and not just to facilitate pleasure for the guys. be respectful and patient and it will pay dividends

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 31/01/14 22:57:33]

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Where I go there is a group of us this guy would not have a second chance. He would have bee frog marched to his car and to fuck off have not seen since .

Rude bastard

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"

Where I go there is a group of us this guy would not have a second chance. He would have bee frog marched to his car and to fuck off have not seen since .

Rude bastard "

By *irkhampr4TV/TS  over a year ago

Kirkham

I have been dogging for years and there was a code of conduct that seemed to go out the Window as the Prees picked it up and the boys with the stupid ideas that they are going to get a free fuck all they done was kill it off

» Add a new message to this topic