FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One horny summers day

One horny summers day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omefun4two OP   Couple  over a year ago

oldmeldrum

Where do I start?

This is a true story that happened a couple years ago at our house

Well to put you all in the picture .. We stay in a nice cottage in the country with a good bit of land and very private as house sits half a mile back from any public road so its always good for fun lol

Only bad thing is that we have a mast right at the back of our house ..... It's a mobile phone mast but after time here it just disappeared if you know what I mean ..... We never really notice it as we have really tall trees that hide most of it

Well it was a nice warm sunny day which is unusual really as they are few and far days like that now

But it was really warm that day and I had a day off work

Had just done all the house work and shopping etc in the morning and had 4 to 5 hours to kill before kids bus dropped them off at the bottom of our road

So I thought I would top up on my tan ..... Well my white skin then lol

So got changed into my bikini and sat at the back of the house ... Well the side as I said before we have plenty land so sat behind the hedge at the side of the house to shelter me from what breeze there was that day, got my recliner out of the garage and a glass of wine with my 50 shades book .... Yes I know lol and the dogs sat beside me panting away with the heat and settled down to my book

After half a gass of wine I started to get a bit tingly with the combination of the book and wine as cant hold a drink at the best of times lol

What didn't help was the sun beating down on me with the odd breeze making between my legs very damp should I say

So thought to myself why am I sitting with my bikini on as no one can see me as I was so used to not being able in last house ... So stipend off and sat back again and sipped my wine as I read my book getting to I must say the juicy bit of the story ....... The horny bugger that he is lol

Well I got a bit carried away with myself and started to tease my nipples which by now were so so hard and tingling like mad

Tbc

If you want me to that is

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luetooMan  over a year ago

Bucks & Glasgow

Please, carry on...........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

more More More please xxx

oldmeldrum

My nipples were so so hard as I love plenty attention to my big nipples ,especially my pierced one as it seems to be a lot more sensitive since I got it done

My eyes closed and the sun beating down on me made it even more of a turn on as I was thinking about what I just read in my book mmmmmm

I started to part my legs and slowly move my hand down between my legs .... OMG I surprised myself as I started to tease my swollen lips feeling how wet I was and started to slid my finger inside my soaking hole .... God it felt so good lying there naked ,sun beating down and a slight breeze blowing against my open lips as I moved my finger in and out

After a little bit I had to start sliding another then another till I had four of my fingers working in and out as I teased my clit with my thumb

It felt so so good as I wished there was someone there to take over for me so I could just sit back and let him do anything to me and the mood I got myself into I mean anything as the drink had got to my head too lol

Well my fingers weren't enough so got up and went inside and got some of my toys to go back out side and carry on where I left off

Got to my bedroom and went into my bottom drawer and I forgot hubby bought me a new toy a couple of weeks before but never got to try it out due to kids and bloody work lol

So grabbed my new toy and some other little Bits well not so little to be honest And went back out Side and sat back in my seat and reclined it right back so I was nice and comfy , draping one leg over the arm of the chair

I started to tease my clit agin but with my little clit vibrator mmmmmmm god that felt so good as I started to moan feeling my juices running down over my ase

So leaned over a wee bit and started to tease my myself there too... Just sliding the tip of my finger in to push some of the juices that was running out my soaking cunt in my ase to lub it a bit for my new toy ... Oh I so wanted to try it now

Reached down and switched it on and slide it between my lips rubbing it up and down my clit just to cover the tip with my juices

then started to slide it in And OMG it felt so big as it stretched my cunt

I slide it in inch by inch till the anal bit found the entrance to my now wet waiting hole

i pushed it more stretching my ase as it gripped the head and by now both holes were getting what they wanted ...... filled and stretched mmmmm

By this time I was really moaning loudly as I knew there would be nobody around and just wanted to let go

After a little bit I eventually got it right deep inside both my holes and just closed my legs so it wouldn't slide out as I just wanted to lay there filled big time as I teased both nipples again

By this time I was lost in the moment really pulling and tweaking my nipples as I bucked my hips feeling an orgasm coming

I have been known to cum with just my nipples played with alone but with both holes nice and stretched feeling the vibrations in both holes I hit one massive orgasm ..... Screaming my head off as I really pulled my nipples and bucked my hips pushing the double vib as deep as it could go as I sat on it

Once my orgasm had passed I turned over and went on all 4s and reached between my legs and started to give myself a good hard fucking with my new toy and boy I loved it ... Just wish hubby was home to watch me pounding both holes at the same time watching my cunt lips and ase grip the double vib

I could feel another orgasm starting to cum but it was more intense due to my ase getting fucked this time as I slide the vid in and right out really pounding both holes feeling nice and stretched and my juices now running down the vib over my wrist as an orgasm of all orgasms shot through my whole body ...really was a good job had no one close as they might have thought someone was getting murdered by all the noise I was making

Yes please

oldmeldrum

Ooooh that was heaven I thought to myself as I pulled my new friend out and turned round to lay back down on my recliner mmmmm soaking sweating with the heat and the smell of myself in the air

I lay back and had a drink of my wine .. As I was drinking my wine I heard a funny noise coming from the mast and looked up and my heart missed a beat when I seen two guys staring down at me laying there naked with my legs spread

OMG what have they seen and how long have they been there I thought to myself

So I just carried on as if I didn't notice them and started to sunbath

Usually the mast gets serviced a few times a year by a company down in Glasgow so if they did see it wouldn't be so bad as they weren't local guys

Mmmmmm I thought to myself this could be fun as I want more and I couldn't really see them clearly but they were young but usually there are 4 of them .... Well there was the last time they were round , but couldn't see if there were others as the conifers hide the base of the mast at the back of our house

So I got up and through my t shirt on and walked over to the garage still making on that I haven't noticed them to see if I could try and see if there were any more of them

Once I got to the garage I could faintly see a couple more of them and it sounded like they were taking about me as one was saying hurry up and let me have a look then lol

Mmmmmm I thought to myself they must have seen and heard the lot and as I thought that I felt my nipples get all hard and tingly and my pussy getting all hot and tingly too thinking what fun I could have winding them up

So went back and stripped off and started to sunbath again but still making on that I still haven't noticed them and just have a wee tease as I lay there legs spread and playing with my nipples , teasing between my legs now and again

After a wee while the dogs started to get a bit restless meaning they needed a walk as they are pests when you don't give them there walks

So leaned over to my toys and spread my legs hoping one or all of them could see me and slide my butt plug in and walked over to the house naked to get something to slip on that would show all but still be cheeky as I want to have a bit of fun now ..... Laying there wondering if they would have the bottle or pluck up the courage to say or do anything if I walked past them with the dogs????? Mmmmm I thought lol

Well slipped on a see through dress that is really short and undid the buttons so my cleavage was lets say full on so full on that if I bent down slightly they would see the lot

But you could clearly see my nipples through the dress anyway

More please this is fantastic

oldmeldrum

I have never done this on my own but with the drink and fun I had earlier plus with the chapter of the book that I was reading it all was to much for me and wanted more much more mmmmmm

So off I trotted with the dogs or should I say the dogs took me lol

I thought better not go round that way direct so walked round through the field round to the mast so they could see me coming and hopefully like what they see

God my heart was pounding so fast and to be honest crapping myself wonder what they might think or would they say anything etc etc etc but the closer I got the Horner I got thinking in my head how can I tease and make on I never noticed them as they watched me be a right little slut to myself

Well didn't need to worry as one of my dogs belted over to lick them to death and as I got closer I could see them staring at me from top to toe

God I was so wet and my nipples must have been pointing at them big time as felt them strain being so hard

I said hello and sorry about my dog but they all replied no problems as they love dogs and welcoming being away from home for so long

So we chatted for a bit as I teased them bending down to clap my dogs etc and noticed one of them was well lets say straining to hide a growing bulge in his shorts

After a little while I said better go with the dogs to the woods as they love the woods and inside I felt gutted as they were true gents

Not saying a word and not making any moves towards me but there eyes were everywhere lol

So thought of a plan so walked off hoping that my butt plug was visas able through my dress and did a cheeky turn to look to see if I could catch them and I did all 4 of them stood there talking to each other and one was holding his crotch which he quickly moved when I turned and looked back lol

So the woods are very close to the mast so when I got there I cheekily wound up my dog saying where are the men and he ran back to them and I started shouting on him making on I couldn't find him

Well it worked and one of the guys had him by the collar but by the time he got to the woods I undid a few more buttons so when he came walking towards me he could clearly see my tits as only my nipples were just covered

I mean just

God he was good looking and I could see he was growing in is shorts as he walked over to me

So I bent over to give my dog a tut tut so he could see my tits fall out of my top then pretended I dropped my phone and turned round and bent right over with my legs spread slightly

I gave my butt a cheeky wiggle when pretending to move the leaves to find my phone and hope he would get the message and mmmmm OMG the sight of my wet pussy and my ase filled with a gem but plug must have finished him and felt a finger tracing my pussy lips and sliding right in

I couldn't hold back any longer and gave out a moan as he slide another finger right in mmmmm

I couldn't hold back and said to him

Go on then do what you want to me as I know you watched me fuck myself

Did you like that

He just mum murmured something as think he couldn't believe hi luck lol

So I stood up turned round and grabbed his cock through his shorts and mmmmm it felt even better than it looked

Nice and thick mmmm just how I love them

So I dropped to my knees and just ripped his shorts down and mmmmm out sparing such a suck able looking thick cock

I shoved as much of it in my mouth and sucked it for all it was worth as love sucking cocks and tasting there salty pre cum mmmm

Well he grabbed the back of my hair and started to fuck himself in my mouth mmmmmm I gagged a few times as he thrust deep into mouth but mmmmmm heaven

He started to moan and pump faster but I knew he wasn't going to last much long so pulled him out and said

Oh no no your not coming yet as you have a couple other holes to fill 1st boyo

And stood up ...... What was I saying as I thought to myself and what the hell am I doing

Never done this without hubby before .. Bugger it I want to be a slut today and I want them all

I thought to myself how am I going to get that .....

That's it will walk over to the fence so the others can see me lol

So grabbed his cock and pulled him over to the tree close to the fence and bent over leaning against the tree

I said to him go on then take me big boy

I want you to fuck my brains out

He didn't need asked twice as I felt his big cock sliding between my legs finding my pussy with ease mmmmm he shoved it balls deep with one big thrust and I was in heaven

As he pumped his cock in my pounding my stretched pussy from earlier he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back kissing my neck as he played with my swinging tits

God his balls must have been so so full as they slapped against my clit with his hard thrust as he fucked me

I was screaming with pleasure talking dirty to him shouting at him

Go on then go on fuck me hard you b,,,,, rd hoping his friends could see us and hear us hoping they would join

Well I was in heaven and lost in the moment as he fucked me mmmmmevery thrust when he hit my ase with his body my but plug slid deeper with his cock up my pussy

Well my dreams came true as my eyes were closed and before I could say anything he let go and another hand grabbed my hair and another nice cock was shoved deep into my mouth as both nipples where getting the treatment

Yum

The incredible bit is that it gets so hot in Aberdeen...lol

OMG dream material there x

Amazing. Can't wait for the rest

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Fantastic

oldmeldrum

I could here the guy that was fucking my mouth starting to moan and he really started to fuck my mouth deep in time with the guy fucking me from behind

I was in heaven getting a right good fucking at both ends as my tits were getting sucked then I felt a hot salty stream fill my mouth as he kept pumping .... God he came heaps as I couldn't swallow it quick enough and the moaning was so horny as love a man that shows his pleasure as he moans mmmmm

God the guy fucking me from behind was like a train he just kept pounding me for all he was worth and to be honest was loving it as most guys would have shot there load by now but he must have been a stayer but I wasn't complaining

When the guy that was fucking my mouth pulled out I heard him saying to who ever

Told you she had a butt plug in as thought I seen something shinning away in the sun there and he laughed

Then felt a hard slap on my bum ooooooh it stung but it was nice mmmm but one of my dogs didn't like it and started to bark

So told them lets go back to the house so we can have some proper fun and I can put the dogs in the house

The guy fucking me wasn't amused as he was havering a a good time by the look on his disgusted face

As we started to walk one of them came up behind me and lifted my dresss up over my head and said that's better

Can see your butt plug move now as you walk and they all laughed

Well as we walked they teased me by fingering me and teasing my nipples as I played with there cocks

Was nice walking along the field with 4 guys teasing me and having a choice of cocks to rub and wank as we walked

Once home I put the dogs inside and as soon as I shut the door I said to them to strip or they don't get any more

So they all stripped and as soon as they stripped two of the stood either side of me and lifted me up while one stood in front of me and put my legs over his shoulders so he could suck my pussy as the two held me played with my tits as they watched there mate give my pussy a good sucking and fingering

The guy that was free said to the two holding me to drop my head low enough as he wants to fuck my mouth

God never had this done before and mmmmmm wouldn't say no to it again

Cradled in the air with legs over someone's shoulders getting my pussy well sucked and fingered as I sucked a cock upside down lol

The guy that was sucking my cunt knew exactly what he was doing as I couldn't get enough and started to feel him starting to pull out my butt plug replacing it with a few fingers and then giving it a good fingering as he said to the two holding me to drop me down as this arse is getting filled

On saying that he must have picked up on of my big did lidos and shoved it right up my pussy saying to the others look at that monster disappear the dirty slut just like my cock and on saying that he shoved his cock right up my arse and started to fuck me God with him fucking my ase he was pushing the dildo deeper and deeper in me as he pounded me

Wow so very horny left me gagging for more xxxxxx

Wow

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow - what a horny story!

Keep us informed of your activities - lovely descriptive writing!!

oldmeldrum

Will try finish my 1st time with a few guys soon

Sorry jus busy girl lol

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Will try finish my 1st time with a few guys soon

Sorry jus busy girl lol "

Was enjoying that. Suppose I had better go and do my cleaning now. Looking forward to next bit.

Great story, loving it

More please!

More more more!

Waiting patiently