FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wifes night out

wifes night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eserves-more OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

My wife went out from work before xmas and had a bit of a play with a guy though nothing heavy (Pitty). Did anyone else's wife get up to anything on their Xmas night out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

my wife got fucked stupied. Sorry for bad lang xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"my wife got fucked stupied. Sorry for bad lang xx "

Quality

By *aithlessangelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

My girlfriend ended up comming along to my work night out. She went home with random guy, came home at like 5am next morn lol

By *ay midlands guyMan  over a year ago

leicester

My gf went out in a little black dress and tights but no knickers. Her tights were soaking when she got back I hope people saw her shaven pussy

my wife is out now. Im hoping she is getting very flirty

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Where has she gone?

By *llidewCouple  over a year ago

durham

what s she wearing ? something tarty ??

Would love to be the guy getting your wife's nice and wet for you

barnsley with her friends

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Mine had a hen night cant wait to hear

And????

mine admitting chatting and flurting with a guy she fancies but his mate wouldnt leave them alone..shame

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I love watching Tracey fuck other guys we are planning a spring gangbang

I picked up a well sexy woman in wine bar on our Xmas do.. She came back to my hotel and stayed over ..... IIt was only over breakfast she told me she was 32 and her hubby had sent her out to get laid and she would go tell him about it later.

Got me well horn again so fucked her silly once more before checking out. Gave her info about fab but dunno if they/she will join...

Deffo a great scenario tho....

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Not this year, but 2 years ago mine went on works party & ended up sucking a guy off on the coach as they traveled back home - only 3 people on the coach, them on the back seat. Very horny for me.

I let Krissy go out n play,she normally sends me a few pics when she's being naughty. First one is normally just as she is about to suck the guy hard, she says it so I can tell her to stop if I want to cos theres normally a txt sayin can I ,wonder if she wud stop if I said no lol

mine brought 2 guys home from works do although they dont work with her, what a night and morning, been asking her to do it for years

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"My wife went out from work before xmas and had a bit of a play with a guy though nothing heavy (Pitty). Did anyone else's wife get up to anything on their Xmas night out?"

yes, something we enjoy

Solihull

"my wife got fucked stupied. Sorry for bad lang xx "

and we love this to lol

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

i went on my work do an hour later got text from one of her boyfriends it read i will have my cock down your wifes throath in twenty minutes very horney

Wolves

Very horny posts & I'm in Dublin & Galway around 20/01....

mine went to her f buddy's house after her christmas party and stayed over night and broadcasted everything to me via iphone facetime...horny times

"i went on my work do an hour later got text from one of her boyfriends it read i will have my cock down your wifes throath in twenty minutes very horney"

That's quite a tshirt she is wearing. Every worn it in public?

mine is out tomorrow night and saturday night , hope to post on here that she has had some fun

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Not even had a full swap yet but sure wife would like the thought of pulling and bringing someone home!

By *eachyfunCouple  over a year ago

Truro

By *athandogMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Mine was fucked behind tiger tiger in Cardiff by an Irish guy? Was that anyone here?

"Not even had a full swap yet but sure wife would like the thought of pulling and bringing someone home!"

Wouldn't mind your mrs pulling me and taking her home!

"mine is out tomorrow night and saturday night , hope to post on here that she has had some fun "

Look forward to your update pal x

My wife went for a meal before xmas with a guy who fancies her and they had been flirting, i encouraged her to go when he asked, sadly she said he was a gentleman and didn't even try to snog her,i was hard as hell at home waiting for the details, if he asks again she is going to go and take the lead in snogging groping, i can't wait, she has never done anything like this before,but gets us both horny thinking about it.

My hubby lets me go out quite often on nights out with my mates, although I've never managed to get up to much, just the odd bit of groping. I'm hoping to go a lot further in future. I'd love to pick up a guy and have a quickie in the toilets or out the back and then go home to my unsuspecting husband and then have him fuck me too without him knowing. Ha so devious but so horny

!

"My hubby lets me go out quite often on nights out with my mates, although I've never managed to get up to much, just the odd bit of groping. I'm hoping to go a lot further in future. I'd love to pick up a guy and have a quickie in the toilets or out the back and then go home to my unsuspecting husband and then have him fuck me too without him knowing. Ha so devious but so horny

!"

Wish my wife would play away from home...then come home and tell me all about it...preferably with some pics on her phone of the guys cock piercing my wifes pussy lips...I keep dreaming..one day...

Wolves

"My hubby lets me go out quite often on nights out with my mates, although I've never managed to get up to much, just the odd bit of groping. I'm hoping to go a lot further in future. I'd love to pick up a guy and have a quickie in the toilets or out the back and then go home to my unsuspecting husband and then have him fuck me too without him knowing. Ha so devious but so horny

!

Wish my wife would play away from home...then come home and tell me all about it...preferably with some pics on her phone of the guys cock piercing my wifes pussy lips...I keep dreaming..one day..."

Wolves

"Not even had a full swap yet but sure wife would like the thought of pulling and bringing someone home!"

Look forward to the update!

Mmm pixie wud so love to make your fantasy come true!!!

Any guys out there have any luck this weekend with their wives being fucked while they were on a night out with the girls..?

Solihull

"Any guys out there have any luck this weekend with their wives being fucked while they were on a night out with the girls..? "

we did indeed

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Frisky went out a few years back with a group of girls. They were all deessed in basques, tutus, stockings and heels. They met up with a group of guys a went to a club...As she went in one of the guys pinched her arse... Then once inside one of the guys chatted her up, followed her around all night telling her how great her tits were. When the night ended she had a slow dance and let him have a quick feel....

It was before we had started swinging so seemed really hard core and horney at the time...,

On an other night out a guy had his hand up her mini skirt and was stroking her pussy through her knickers... Unfortunately one of her prudy friends saw and stopped them...

Frisky knows it's up to her how far she goes when out with friends, however she prefers to play when I'm there...

"Frisky went out a few years back with a group of girls. They were all deessed in basques, tutus, stockings and heels. They met up with a group of guys a went to a club...As she went in one of the guys pinched her arse... Then once inside one of the guys chatted her up, followed her around all night telling her how great her tits were. When the night ended she had a slow dance and let him have a quick feel....

It was before we had started swinging so seemed really hard core and horney at the time...,

On an other night out a guy had his hand up her mini skirt and was stroking her pussy through her knickers... Unfortunately one of her prudy friends saw and stopped them...

Frisky knows it's up to her how far she goes when out with friends, however she prefers to play when I'm there..."

God save us from our prudish friends. We've got one that is half our age, but so judgemental it's untrue. Think it's something to do with having no experience of life to be honest!

Hot stuff btw. The tame awakenings can be very hot. I know ours was!

My girl went to her works do the same night as mine... A Indian she works with guy picked her up before I left for my party and I was hoping he would try it on it got me hard.

They all went back to his end of the night but nothing happened I wanted her to fuck him and then fuck me

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"

God save us from our prudish friends. We've got one that is half our age, but so judgemental it's untrue. Think it's something to do with having no experience of life to be honest!

Hot stuff btw. The tame awakenings can be very hot. I know ours was!"

Thanks...

The woman was a nightmare. She thinks that sex is for having children and that if a couple have sex for fun they have problems...

The strange thing is she has a shit marriage yet spends all her time telling people how shit their life is... Would be funny if she wasn't such a nasty person.... Thank god we no longer see her anymore...

"

Thanks...

The woman was a nightmare. She thinks that sex is for having children and that if a couple have sex for fun they have problems...

The strange thing is she has a shit marriage yet spends all her time telling people how shit their life is... Would be funny if she wasn't such a nasty person.... Thank god we no longer see her anymore..."

This person would be under the category I once heard referred to as 'friends we don't like' - I think we've all got those!

Wolves

"

Thanks...

The strange thing is she has a shit marriage yet spends all her time telling people how shit their life is... Would be funny if she wasn't such a nasty person.... Thank god we no longer see her anymore...

This person would be under the category I once heard referred to as 'friends we don't like' - I think we've all got those!"

These are the sort who tell you how wrong it is but would see someone behind their partners back. I say don't knock it till you try it, however I've never played with a guys cock - it's like suicide, never tried that but know I won't like it.

My wife went to a Christmas party with work colleagues and got very pleasantly pissed. Spent the night dancing with men in the club, smooching and getting her ass felt before snogging a guy she met coming out the ladies loo. She was flattered that such a good looking young guy fancied her and let him take her back in the loo where he fucked her long and hard. They rang me to tell me what they had done and sent me pictures of them doing things to each other. I was so hard....he was so much younger than me and was black...the usual fantasy of husbands.

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

[Removed by poster at 15/01/14 20:17:30]

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

"mine is out tomorrow night and saturday night , hope to post on here that she has had some fun "
ha ha she must have went out and not come home

I wish but this may have set her on the path of swinging. Trying to persuade her to come on the site with me but she said it was a one off and would not happen again........seems a bit unlikely!

mines out again tonight its becoming a very regular thing

any one got their wife out and sat at home alone

"mines out again tonight its becoming a very regular thing

any one got their wife out and sat at home alone"

Well lets hope you don't wank your little cock off at the thought of her enjoying herself hey x

Well lets hope you don't wank your little cock off at the thought of her enjoying herself hey x"

how do u know its a little one lol.

A few years ago my partner brought a guy back after a christmas do.. mmm what a nice, i have asked to do it more often as we both enjoy. Just needs the right guy

Any ones partner receive any action on friday or sat night???

Wolves

Well lets hope you don't wank your little cock off at the thought of her enjoying herself hey xhow do u know its a little one lol."

the thought of mine getting fucked on a night out would make me pull my cock - whatever size I can get it.

she won't play here but I know she's getting "extra"

By *HESTER FUNCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

Wife out with her mate in chester on sat afternoon last time she went she came home with no knickers or bra some guy in a pub asked her to take them off and she did

Well lets hope you don't wank your little cock off at the thought of her enjoying herself hey xhow do u know its a little one lol.

the thought of mine getting fucked on a night out would make me pull my cock - whatever size I can get it.

she won't play here but I know she's getting "extra""

Is this part of what you both consent to or is she doing this without telling you?

Solihull

"mine went to her f buddy's house after her christmas party and stayed over night and broadcasted everything to me via iphone facetime...horny times"

we use Skype

well mines out tonight and late in again

"well mines out tonight and late in again"

You lucky thing. Regular guy or new?

dursley

Im out tonight lol doesnt meAn il misbehave xx

Would like for jane togo out and tease and then have fun.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Im out tonight lol doesnt meAn il misbehave xx"
Question is would you like to be naughty and misbehave? J x

Dublin and London

"Would like for jane togo out and tease and then have fun."
Hey guys. Have ye ever done this or is it something ye would like to try? J

Would like to try it. It be mind blowing

Dublin and London

"Would like to try it. It be mind blowing "
It could be great fun. You at home rock hard not knowing what she was up to? She might even bring him home! I see ye in NI! How's all up there with ye? Ye ever get to Dublin? J

Not in a good wile lol

Dublin and London

"Not in a good wile lol"
Ah right well if ye fancy chatting and getting to know each other drop me a mail. J

dursley

Just gettiyng in xx

"Just gettiyng in xx"

How was your night out?

» Add a new message to this topic