FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > blindfold fantasy

blindfold fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy of walking in to a womans house where shes sat on the sofa blindfolded waiting for me to please her. Do alsorts to her why she cant see then walk out.

Anyone had the pleasure? Or share the fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep we did this a couple of weeks ago. Mrs N was blindfolded and handcuffed. The guy was overcome with passion and worshipped every inch of her body.

i can imagine it being fun for both parties.

i once turned up at a couples house and the guy let me in no words were spoken as we had agreed this earlier . his wife was on the bed naked , blindfolded and tied to the bed i stripped fucked her came over her face and left... to this day she has no idea who fucked and came over her .... soooo fuckin horny

I have been bent over blindfolded, waiting, but not the latter.

"I have been bent over blindfolded, waiting, but not the latter. "

Would be awesome to see that sweet arse bent over and waiting mmmmm

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Mmmm a fantasy id def love take to reality anyone care to help lol

By *ong jonMan  over a year ago

leeds

Well worh a try ive done it gal was blindfolded ressed to kill n hubby let me surprise her im lot more girth n length than him let him talk o her as we played n omg she certainly id have a big smile when i left n spunky stocking tops v good fun running my cock in her cleavage

I would still like to take this to the next level. Walking in finding her tied face down over the table blindfolded. Cute arse in the air, tight pussy pulsating in anticipation.

I would take my time make sure she heard the door close. Walk past her to the kitchen open her freezer grab an ice cube. She would be confused as I hadn't taken her straight away, but I think this would heighten her experience (let me know if im right). Her shivering as I trace the ice cube along her spine resting it in the crack of her arse breathing on the ice cube. As it melts it runs between her cheeks over her pussy.

Something like that.

It is the anticipation while blindfolded, the noise around you.

My master came in to the house, I can hear his footsteps along the hall ( not carpeted) his breathing, up and down the stairs looking for things, while I face down over the table.

He returns and stands I can feel his eyes behind me weighing up his move

So yes to the blindfolded one its anticipation "what's he going to do"

leeds

Or them ? I tried it myself ex blinfolded me with her stockings cuffed one hand as her and a lady friend teased me omg pure fun i loved it as her friend rode me my ex kissed me n told me she wanted to surprise me let me feel how horny she was as i fucked her pal lol

This is something I would love to try, being handcuffed and blindfolded in a hotel room, while M lets someone in to pleasure me, meanwhile I don't know how many, who or even if they are male or female.

leeds

Pure wesome nawty fun especiallly iff one person teases fem as other lets her suck partner n one party dissapears for a while till gals reallly turned on n tells her wot they want from her ooh very good fun n intense orgasms for fems when she realises two or more cocks in her face

By *ob_bieMan  over a year ago

Bath

"i once turned up at a couples house and the guy let me in no words were spoken as we had agreed this earlier . his wife was on the bed naked , blindfolded and tied to the bed i stripped fucked her came over her face and left... to this day she has no idea who fucked and came over her .... soooo fuckin horny "

Love this and had the same fantascy with an ex!

A couple of years ago I took Mrs J to meet two guys from Fab. She stood in the corridor outside the flat blindfold & naked under her coat except for heels & stockings.

I took her coat off, tied her hands & put a dog collar on before ringing the bell.

When the door opened & I walked her in to the room she didnt know how many guys were there let alone their names

Over the next few hours she allowed us to do anything we fancied.

When she left, still nude under her coat she had 3 loads of cum dripping between her legs & another 2 over her face.

Absolutely true & incredible fun.

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

"A couple of years ago I took Mrs J to meet two guys from Fab. She stood in the corridor outside the flat blindfold & naked under her coat except for heels & stockings.

I took her coat off, tied her hands & put a dog collar on before ringing the bell.

When the door opened & I walked her in to the room she didnt know how many guys were there let alone their names

Over the next few hours she allowed us to do anything we fancied.

When she left, still nude under her coat she had 3 loads of cum dripping between her legs & another 2 over her face.

Absolutely true & incredible fun."

Mrs Bendy would love this

haven't walked in on a stranger, but luv blindfolds horny as it gets especially if ya start really slow and tease and while ya kissin her and touching and telling her wot ya gona do to her hands tied up as well fuckin luv it

I was tied to the bed and blindfolded ... 2 guys came over which the other half had arranged I never seen them ..teased , pleased and fucked me then left .... Was hot !! Never seen them at all .... Massive fantasy of mine ticked off the list xx

"I was tied to the bed and blindfolded ... 2 guys came over which the other half had arranged I never seen them ..teased , pleased and fucked me then left .... Was hot !! Never seen them at all .... Massive fantasy of mine ticked off the list xx"

By *abbrowneyesMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Yep we did this a couple of weeks ago. Mrs N was blindfolded and handcuffed. The guy was overcome with passion and worshipped every inch of her body."

I bet she was worshipped good and proper... did she enjoy it

I have met number of couples who have blindfolded me on arrival, both had their wicked way with me. One particular couple tied me to bed and put on me her panties and stockings, that was long hot sexy night

"This is something I would love to try, being handcuffed and blindfolded in a hotel room, while M lets someone in to pleasure me, meanwhile I don't know how many, who or even if they are male or female."

This is exactly what I would like to happen to me

As our thread says we're arranging a mmmmf meet where the mrs is blindfolded and has no idea who is playing/ fucking and she is sucking

Is her arse allowed to be played with?

"As our thread says we're arranging a mmmmf meet where the mrs is blindfolded and has no idea who is playing/ fucking and she is sucking "

Mrs Bendy really wants to try this sort of thing in the New Year, let us know hiw it goes .

Last meet wad exactly this.. read the veri...

I went to the house. She was sat on the bed, he went into the other room as I did what ever I entered with her.. an hour later. I led her to him in the kitchen snd left, she never saw me...

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I have had that pleasure..My mate has been having an affair with a married lady and it was one of her fantasies to be blindfolded,,so he arranged it with me,,on the day,,he rang me,,I drove to his house,,parked my works van outside his door,,went up to his flat,,he opened the door,,and all he said was,,,our guest has arrived,,no words were spoken by me..I stripped off and let her play with my cock and balls,,I gave her oral until she had a huge orgasm,,they I fucked her,,and quietly left,,afterwards,, she said it was the most mindblowing experience she has ever had,,and when I meet him for beers,,and she is with him,,,she still doesn't know it was me,,

"Is her arse allowed to be played with?"

Yup...every hole

"Is her arse allowed to be played with?

Yup...every hole"

Can we watch!

"I was tied to the bed and blindfolded ... 2 guys came over which the other half had arranged I never seen them ..teased , pleased and fucked me then left .... Was hot !! Never seen them at all .... Massive fantasy of mine ticked off the list xx"

Sounds great! Will have to buy a blindfold!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I have a fantasy of walking in to a womans house where shes sat on the sofa blindfolded waiting for me to please her. Do alsorts to her why she cant see then walk out.

Anyone had the pleasure? Or share the fantasy?"

I just love being blindfolded and used by groups... Any takers?

We like to use a blindfold when we invite a guy for a 3sum, it really turns the wife on. The wife is blindfolded when the guy joins us, and I've already started getting her hot n horny. Touch is enhanced when you take some of the senses away. We insist that the blindfold stays on until after the guy leaves us. We then review the pics that we've taken and that makes us horny again. A very sexy way to enjoy a 3sum indeed. It also helps a very nervous guy to feel safe and secure and then work on ensuring that the lady is pleasured. Give it a try!

"I was tied to the bed and blindfolded ... 2 guys came over which the other half had arranged I never seen them ..teased , pleased and fucked me then left .... Was hot !! Never seen them at all .... Massive fantasy of mine ticked off the list xx

Sounds great! Will have to buy a blindfold! "

If you buy one let me know lol xx

Hopefully i have a meet like this on thursday!

The more i read about people wanting or have done this the more i need to do it myself.

"I have a fantasy of walking in to a womans house where shes sat on the sofa blindfolded waiting for me to please her. Do alsorts to her why she cant see then walk out.

Anyone had the pleasure? Or share the fantasy?"

Yea tesein's the name of the game, not much more hornyer than a goodlookin girl who is as dirty as you waitin to be blindfolded. She waits till I cum to the hall tell her to face over way I tell her to bring her arms behind I ty then she has not looked at me so then b,f goes on I

Whisper in he eare wot im gona do, i kiss her soft on her lips, spent a long time on here kissin bitein spittin talkin lickin, tellin. Her things to do, things wiv her mouth and tongue lettin here feel the knife on her movein the blade all over heras she licks my balls nd cock I move the blade down here face I made her bleed in difrent places cutt my self so she cud lick my blood, iv only ever met 1girl who luved it as much as me. The cum ihad wos fuckin hard and she gushed all over.we done sum mad stuff together, some wud say sick or weird like puttin thin rope round my cock all round and fuckin here pussy and arse and then usein it to tye her up so much fuckin and playin and

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

"This is something I would love to try, being handcuffed and blindfolded in a hotel room, while M lets someone in to pleasure me, meanwhile I don't know how many, who or even if they are male or female."

This is very high up on our " to do very soon' list !

Its one of Mrs W's favourite fantasies , we have done it a couple of times with a single guy, but she knew about him , she wants the full on ' no idea , who or how many men/women

It was my fantasy & has been ticked off the list ... Now done with 2 guys coming round I was tied and blindfolded ... Other half arranged it all .... Omg it was bloody lush would def do it again x

Have done this a few times, one with a regular couple. Very enjoyable. I provide the lady with a full massage, followed by an orgasm and then leave...nothing said. Sometimes she grabs me and gives me a fantastic BJ as thanks.

"This is something I would love to try, being handcuffed and blindfolded in a hotel room, while M lets someone in to pleasure me, meanwhile I don't know how many, who or even if they are male or female.

This is very high up on our " to do very soon' list !

Its one of Mrs W's favourite fantasies , we have done it a couple of times with a single guy, but she knew about him , she wants the full on ' no idea , who or how many men/women "

Was meant to happen last weekend but we were let down so still hoping for it to happen

We are off to Glasgow for the weekend- we will be packing a blindfold

I did this.

Her partner opened the door for me. The gorgeous lady was blindfolded and dressed in a lovely little outfit. She sat on the sofa with her mouth open ready for me. I stood and gently throbbed in her mouth until I cam and it ran down her mouth.

She cleaned me off and then I left without a word ever spoken.

Unbelievable

By *ovecumfromyouCouple  over a year ago

northampton

I am waiting my first blindfold meeting when we return from holiday. I am arranging a meet at a local hotel with a complete stranger from FAB. Hubby will drive us to the hotel then blindfold me as he leads me in for a night of blindfold fun. The only stipulation is that it must be a very thick cock for me to suck on. I will of course not know what expect or where I will receive it first, I am so looking forward to this fantasy of mine.

This is a fantasy a lady and I had so I wrote a tale for her. Would love it to happen/be involved....

Steve and Julie met at a Premier Inn near to Julie’s for an afternoon of fun.

They checked in early afternoon and went straight to their room. As soon as they got in the lift, Steve turned to Julie and gave her a long hard kiss on the lips sending a charge of adrenalin through them both. Steve smiled to himself – it was going to be a birthday Julie would remember for a long time he thought.

Once in the room, they embraced kissing each other passionately, Julie feeling Steve’s cock already hardening as it pushed against her tummy.

Falling onto the bed, they started to undress each other, savouring the feel of each others hands on their bodies.

Once Julie was naked, Steve went to his bag and produced a blindfold and four lengths of thick nylon cord. He made Julie lie in the middle of the bed and put on the blindfold. He then gently tied Julie to the bed by her ankles and wrists. He stood at the end of the bed and admired his handiwork as Julie lay spread-eagled on the bed.

Julie lay there, feeling incredibly aroused, exposed, helpless and vulnerable, knowing her most private parts were unable to resist any advances. It just felt so sexy she felt the merest touch would bring her to orgasm.

Kneeling on the bed, he started to run his fingers all over her body, caressing her all over.

Julie lay there, her every nerve tingling with delightful anticipation of the next touch.

Steve then began to lick and suck Julies nipples, already pert and erect with excitement.

Whilst he did this he began to stroke her upper thighs, carefully avoiding her damp pussy. Julie lay there squirming, by now massively turned on, wanting more of Steve’s attention. She wanted to see what he was doing, but was unable to because of the blindfold. It made her imagination run riot.

He moved up the bed and gently teased his cock against Julie lips, drops of precum already moistening the head of it. Julie licked her lips and opened her mouth, inviting his cock in. He pushed it in and she greedily sucked it as hard as she could, hungry for more salty precum.

He withdrew his cock and straddling Julie leant down and licked her pussy, teasing the lips apart with his tongue, then flicking it around her engorged clitoris. Sucking, licking, nibbling he bought Julie ever closer to climax.

Just when she was about to cum he stopped. He moved around and gently, tantalisingly, stroked her pussy with his throbbing cock. Julie strained at her bonds, wishing Steve to enter her dripping pussy. More and more he teased her, the gently slid into her wetness. But only an inch... Then he started once more rubbing his cock against her clit. It was driving Julie wild, just a bit more she kept on thinking, her orgasm just lurking in her tummy, trying to get out, but not quite getting there.

Steve slid into Julie once again. Ever so slowly he slid in and out, Julie feeling every throb of his cock. He was kissing her as he did it, his tongue flicking in and out of her eager mouth. He pulled out of her and moved up to her head and teased her mouth with his cock.

Then, despite her being blindfolded, Julie sensed someone else was in the room. She tensed, but knowing Steve, felt unworried. Just what had he planned for her birthday treat?

She felt Steve move again and then he started to kiss her pussy. Except it wasn’t Steve kissing her pussy as Steve was kissing her mouth.

Oh my God, there’s another bloke here. Who the hell is it. Julie tried to struggle, but whoever was kissing her dripping wetness was doing an amazing job, so she let herself go with the flow. Hell, this was mindblowing she thought as Steves cock teased her mouth again. She took the hot hardness into her mouth, tasting once again the drops of precum greedily. Except it wasn’t Steves cock. It had a different taste and the shaft, although hard had a different shaped glans.

Fucking hell, just what was going on. Unable to resist, she flew headlong down into the depths of wanton pleasure. Her clit was being teased, pulsing like it had never pulsed before, the unknown tongue delving deep and hard into her wetness. Her legs tensed as an orgasm started to well up inside her as her chest began to flush with excitement, her breathing getting faster and deeper.

The cock at her mouth moved away. Oh no, what next thought Julie. She heard a vibrator switch on and as the pussy licking stopped, felt a vibrator slip inside her pussy. Her climax rushed ever closer but then the vibrator was removed. She lay there panting, willing the attention to restart. The vibrator then started to tease her anus then using the wetness of her pussy washed thrust gently in adding a whole new level to her arousal.

Then it was turned off, but remained up her, its larger than life size stretching her hole massively.

She felt a movement near her head and then someone started to kiss her. She tasted her own juices on the lips and tongue and realised this was the expert pussy licker. She accepted the tongue as it probed her mouth and then thought she caught a whiff of perfume, but before she could think about it, something very warm and very wet was enveloping her mouth. Fucking hell, it was a womans dripping fanny.

It ground into her face, leaving a wetness that only a well turned on pussy can deliver. Then the clit was rubbed against her mouth. Totally without thought, Julie started to lick and suck that clit. Julie had occasionally wondered what another pussy would feel and taste like and now she knew. It tasted different to her juices, but nice all the same. And so this was what it was like to suck a wet clit she thought.

She had never thought she would ever enjoy another woman, but this was just amazing. Her tongue lapped hungrily at the other womans wet pussy, juices almost pouring into Julies eager mouth.

Just at that point she felt her own clit being teased by a tongue again. She writhed her hips with delight as she felt every nerve in her body tingle as though on fire. She was just in heaven, her mind completely lost to the altar of sex. She started to breathe deeply, no easy feat when ones mouth is full of wet fragrant fanny. She was coming now, nothing could stop her. It was like a volcano about to erupt when all of a sudden the vibrator started up again. Jesus, she had forgotten all about that thing, pushed hard up her ass.

It was the catalyst. She had been teased and pleasured for what seemed like hours and pulled back from the brink time and time again. This time there was no holding back. As wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure throbbed through her pelvis she writhed in ecstasy, her labia pulled and teased, her clit pulsing like a burning star, her mouth full of another woman. OMG, OMG, more more she shouted. The woman moved off her mouth, quickly replaced by a hard cock face fucking her. The clit licking stopped, replaced by several fingers exploring her. Pushing, probing. She started to climax again, when the womans pussy once more was placed on her mouth. It tasted different, a mixture of tastes. All of a sudden she realised.

A cock was pushed into her dripping fanny, awash with her juices. Whilst someone was fucking her, a tongue was licking her clit. Once more she started to have the most massive orgasm, unable to move her hips this time as she was pinned to the bed by two men giving her fanny undivided attention.

She shuddered, straining at her tethers, her back arched, her mouth and tongue feeding ravenously at the mixture of spunk and lady juices dripping into her mouth.

She just continued cumming, it felt as though it would never stop, although eventually it did. She lay there, exhausted, licking the last traces of juices from her lips and chin, conscious of the cum trickling out of her pussy, only to be licked away by someone with soft lips and a smooth chin....

Nice mmmmm

By *ovecumfromyouCouple  over a year ago

northampton

OoooHHHHHHHHHHH that has got me all wet and horny, now where is my vibrator?

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I have had the wonderful pleasure of being invited to my friends flat and seeing the married lady lying on the bed..blindfolded..and

my friend uttered the words.."our guest has arrived."..no words were spoken..as I kissed her the lady had a massive orgasm..

First ever meet we had with s bifem sara was blindfolded for the first hr or so as tanya and myself feasted on her nipples and pussy.

the next level.is that sara wants to be blindfolded and tied in the corner whilst I play with another fem so she can only hear what fun we are both having

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"I have had the wonderful pleasure of being invited to my friends flat and seeing the married lady lying on the bed..blindfolded..and

my friend uttered the words.."our guest has arrived."..no words were spoken..as I kissed her the lady had a massive orgasm.."

» Add a new message to this topic