FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > creampie eating

creampie eating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amboham OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi there folks I have had a fantasy for years that I am looking to try if anyone can help. I have always had a thing about cleaning up a couples creampie from pussy or ass. Anyone on here able to help? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had the pleasure if eating my own and other guys creampies. I love it.

Glasgow

Lucky man, I would love to try it just need to find people who can help

It's a huge fantasy of mine, but my sensible brain always overrules and hence my playing safe every time. X

Glasgow

This is something I am conscious of myself as I dont want to make any bad decisions. I would always be careful with this sort of thing

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

We do this but with each other. We dont play bareback ever.

Glasgow

This is something I respect. I am looking to be made to clean up the females male partners cum. It is a big ask but I hold out that I should be able to find a safe healthy couple

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Loved this happening with my ex

Glasgow

Hopefully I can find someone who can help no luck as off yet

I adore this more then ever now, started with ex g/f who was very sub to me. Naturally as a Dom she was expected to and enjoyed lots of other cock, even other TV's at times.

During a regular 3some set up with a vwe man, he juts by accident really started to dominate me as well. I was actually dressed as a tv at the time with both of us Dominating my g/f.

At one stage I was fucking her missionary and he got on the bed by our heads and said suck it then slut. Without thinking and probably sub-consciously, we both went for his cock.

He loved it of course and said straight away wow two sluts. he then said female slut(my g/f) stop sucking, tv cuckold slut start sucking. I did straight away with some moaning in pleasure.

This situation then went on for a few months which naturally included cleaning her up after he had come inside her pussy or ass.

Now and again I was left at home and he took her out, on arriving home I had to clean her and being told how many had had her. It was simply just totally awesome xxx.

Glasgow

I would love to get the ball rolling with this I have been looking to find people and just not found anyone yet

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Love cleaning the mrs up after i`ve cummed in her.

Would love to try this with another couple also. So far i havent been able too but plenty of time

Glasgow

I am still trying to find a couple who are up for this as of yet no luck though

Did this with my wife when we was swinging as a cpl. Was awesome cleaning her pussy after another guy had fucked her. He was a long term fuck buddie so was good safe fun for us..very much a "in the moment" thing

Cream pie'd Penelope myself this morning before leaving for work. Very tasty indeed

Very nice Parker. I believe we have met !

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

"I am still trying to find a couple who are up for this as of yet no luck though"

When you do lie back with her on your face

Hubby loves cleaning up my creampies xx

Wouldn't a world without sti's be great so you could have a creampie gangbang and clean up without the worry.

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

When i have finished watching my wifes fuck buddy spreading her legs and filling her cunt with his cock,

some times when his cum in her,

And with draws from her pussy he tends to dribble the cum from the rubber condom over her face when its been empted over her face he will leave the condom laying on her face for me to remove

he tells me that he enjoys covering my wifes face in his hot cum to prove to me his fucked her by leaving the condom on her face as well as letting me know shes covered in his cum

I do enjoy kissing my wife with others guys cum over her face it tasts good

Bristol, Thornbury

"When i have finished watching my wifes fuck buddy spreading her legs and filling her cunt with his cock,

And with draws from her pussy he tends to dribble the cum from the rubber condom over her face when its been empted over her face he will leave the condom laying on her face for me to remove

he tells me that he enjoys covering my wifes face in his hot cum to prove to me his fucked her by leaving the condom on her face as well as letting me know shes covered in his cum

"

This sounds great. Something to add to the list x

I love it, I have a total fetish for cum! I've eaten a few when I've been playing with couples, I know what you mean about playing safe though.. I get turned on by the thought of eating a woman out that has had 3 or 4 guys cum inside and over her pussy, then sharing a cummy kiss with her...

Glasgow

Yeah it would be great to try this no luck as of yet finding a couple though

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Try offering at a club ? It can work ... And cleaning duties mean you'll be well up for it after. Swapping order might make it all go pear shape.

Glasgow

I havent tried any clubs can you reccomend any? Thanks

Glasgow

Hi folks I am still looking to try this if anyone is interested. Thanks

Glasgow

"Hubby loves cleaning up my creampies xx"
good to see a local couple with a similar interest

woyld love to do this for a couple near me. x

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

Can supply this service for couples around York!

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"Can supply this service for couples around York!"
. We will have to invite you out to a picnic then !

Glasgow

Have noticed alot of people looking to try this but not as many couples to help with this, is this the best place to look for this?

Mmm mineor so eone elses warm cum out of a wet eell fucked pussy tastes great

I did this after we had met a couple from another site, watched as he fucked his wife whilst my wife was sat on her face and I took pics, when he said he was going to cum, my wife got on her back and told him to cum on her shaved pussy, obviously he obliged and deposited a huge load all over her pussy and belly. I could help it, I just had to fuck his cum into her and feel it lube my cock as I pounded my wife, I came inside her in seconds, pulled out and went down on her, it was awsome.

I then kissed my wife passionately afterward.

Only thing is, it has left me with a craving for cock fun, which I have to satisfy obviously

Glasgow

I have found it difficult to find people on here who are into this sort of thing. Is there better places to try?

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"When i have finished watching my wifes fuck buddy spreading her legs and filling her cunt with his cock,

"

Would luv to see the evidence!! Lol J

I've tried to clean my g/f up after I've cream pied her,but after I cum I lose the desire

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Lie back get her tie you down ride you til u cum then sit on your face

By *tephstockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

I'd love to clean up from any part of the body covered in cum but cream pie fantasy I really want to come true x x

Cleaned my ex up after she brought a guy home while I was out. When I got in she asked me to lick her to orgasm. What a lovely surprise. I kissed her while i fucked her. So horny.

Have done this with a regular guy we meet very tasty and a real turn on fem loves squeezing his spunk out while being licked

Glasgow

Anyone interested please drop me a message would love to chat with yous. Thanks

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Mrs here, this is something I would love to try

"I did this after we had met a couple from another site, watched as he fucked his wife whilst my wife was sat on her face and I took pics, when he said he was going to cum, my wife got on her back and told him to cum on her shaved pussy, obviously he obliged and deposited a huge load all over her pussy and belly. I could help it, I just had to fuck his cum into her and feel it lube my cock as I pounded my wife, I came inside her in seconds, pulled out and went down on her, it was awsome.

I then kissed my wife passionately afterward.

Only thing is, it has left me with a craving for cock fun, which I have to satisfy obviously "

That's the way

Glasgow

Love all the experiences people have posted here would love to do this

Love the idea of cleaning up cum from pussy or bum

Need to be with clean people

I think it is the perfect way to end an evening x

Glasgow

"Love the idea of cleaning up cum from pussy or bum

Need to be with clean people

I think it is the perfect way to end an evening x"

Spot on has to be clean people. Afterwards will be ready to give her a good shagging aswell if she wants

Bristol, Thornbury

The first time I ever cleaned up was just after T had her tits spunked over. She was riding my cock at the same moment, when she grabbed my head rammed it into her tits and said "lick all of this and don't miss a drop" I happily did as I was told saving the last mouthful and shared a cummy kiss before filling her pussy deep with my own cum.

Thrre is a picture on our profile of the tits and cum in question just before we did this.

Glasgow

"The first time I ever cleaned up was just after T had her tits spunked over. She was riding my cock at the same moment, when she grabbed my head rammed it into her tits and said "lick all of this and don't miss a drop" I happily did as I was told saving the last mouthful and shared a cummy kiss before filling her pussy deep with my own cum.

Thrre is a picture on our profile of the tits and cum in question just before we did this."

Love the pic with the cummy fingers

Bristol, Thornbury

"The first time I ever cleaned up was just after T had her tits spunked over. She was riding my cock at the same moment, when she grabbed my head rammed it into her tits and said "lick all of this and don't miss a drop" I happily did as I was told saving the last mouthful and shared a cummy kiss before filling her pussy deep with my own cum.

Thrre is a picture on our profile of the tits and cum in question just before we did this.

Love the pic with the cummy fingers "

Lol different situation entirely lol

Glasgow

Lol different situation entirely lol"

I know just looks really sexy

Bristol, Thornbury

Lol different situation entirely lol

I know just looks really sexy"

Lol it was my fingers in T as she was on the phone to a fwb. Thats what it did to her being naughty on the fone while being fingered, so sent him the pic and then decided to put it in fab as well lol

» Add a new message to this topic