FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is it strange?

Is it strange?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oetic licence OP   Couple  over a year ago

Darley Dale

Me and the hubby went to the After8 in Edinburgh on Friday, we invited a man downstairs, I teased them both in the glory hole, and the me and the other guy started having some fun. Mike took a few pics, and afterwards he told me how turned on he was and loves seeing another man fuck me. Is this strange or do most men think that. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and my partner always talk about this when we are fucking each other! It's a huge turn on for us both. When the time is right we will do it. X

Darley Dale

"Me and my partner always talk about this when we are fucking each other! It's a huge turn on for us both. When the time is right we will do it. X "

I enjoyed it as well.

I bet you did haha

I think the number of guys who would like to watch their partner with another guy is pretty high. I know I would and just like the last guy who posted I tell my partner when we're having sex and she loves it.

I think it's a power trip for a guy, letting some one else fuck what's his.

X

Darley Dale

"I think the number of guys who would like to watch their partner with another guy is pretty high. I know I would and just like the last guy who posted I tell my partner when we're having sex and she loves it.

X"

Ah never thought of it that way, I suppose my husband is totally in control of the situation then. Making more sense, I don't complain, I like seeing the glint in his eye as another man's cock slips into me. Xx

Glint in his eye and a bulge in his shorts!!!

Darley Dale

Too right. X

So what's it like from a woman's point of view, is the buzz just nice fresh cock or is it the fact that your teasing hubby?

"Me and the hubby went to the After8 in Edinburgh on Friday, we invited a man downstairs, I teased them both in the glory hole, and the me and the other guy started having some fun. Mike took a few pics, and afterwards he told me how turned on he was and loves seeing another man fuck me. Is this strange or do most men think that. Xx"

Well I get very turned on when I think about it.

My girlfriend is nearly as kinky as I am. I've notice that she get so turned on that when we have sex and I say to her that I imagine her being fucked and I want her to do it she replied that we need to find the right guy.

I've also said that I would like her watch sucking someone's cock and letting this guy cum in her mouth while I watch her do it. We both got so horny that we had sex for another hour fantasising like me and other 2 guys are fucking and her every hole and cum all over her body.

At the moment this are our fantasies.

Personally I had such experiences but never with my own partner.

However when we talked if she would let me have sex with another girl, she said no However she wouldn't mind playing with a girl while I watch

By *uld AllianceMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi guys, we like to watch each other with others can be a real turn on.

What's important to us we know we'll always go home together.

Continue to enjoy yourselves

D&S xx

Darley Dale

"Hi guys, we like to watch each other with others can be a real turn on.

What's important to us we know we'll always go home together.

Continue to enjoy yourselves

D&S xx"

Always would come home together. X

Darley Dale

"So what's it like from a woman's point of view, is the buzz just nice fresh cock or is it the fact that your teasing hubby?"

Mikes always said he wants me to experience different cocks, and they do differ a lot. But I think I like teasing him. Just stare straight into his eyes knowing he is about to explode, mmmm very horny now. X

Edinburgh

we always look at each other when we're playing with others adds to the excitement

Mork loves watching mindie getting fucked good and hard the biggest turn on going

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

We are with mork andy mindy on this one x

Darley Dale

"We are with mork andy mindy on this one x"

I'm pleased that others think the same way. I love looking at Mike while I'm getting fucked by another man. X

"So what's it like from a woman's point of view, is the buzz just nice fresh cock or is it the fact that your teasing hubby?

Mikes always said he wants me to experience different cocks, and they do differ a lot. But I think I like teasing him. Just stare straight into his eyes knowing he is about to explode, mmmm very horny now. X"

Sound very familiar. At first my wife thought my thoughts on this were strange but she found she enjoyed the experiences and so we are both happy and enjoy it.

I love watching my wife fuck other people...as long as she is happy then so am I

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Watching my wife enjoying being fucked by another man is such a horny sight. You get a completely different view of the excitement.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

We both find it a turn on watching each other having sex with others

I love seeing mrs getting fucked better still if he has a bigger cock the look on her face as he slides in says it all but best is when i get her after as she is horny as fuck

"So what's it like from a woman's point of view, is the buzz just nice fresh cock or is it the fact that your teasing hubby?

Mikes always said he wants me to experience different cocks, and they do differ a lot. But I think I like teasing him. Just stare straight into his eyes knowing he is about to explode, mmmm very horny now. X"

We love it but the last sex of the evening is always just us two. Really really horny watching a variety of different cocks fucking pussy

"Me and the hubby went to the After8 in Edinburgh on Friday, we invited a man downstairs, I teased them both in the glory hole, and the me and the other guy started having some fun. Mike took a few pics, and afterwards he told me how turned on he was and loves seeing another man fuck me. Is this strange or do most men think that. Xx"
It's not strange or unusual. Me ( Parker ) loves this side of our swinging and the turn on for her is him slipping full length up her as she looks wide eyed at me

"So what's it like from a woman's point of view, is the buzz just nice fresh cock or is it the fact that your teasing hubby?"
uhh both fresh cock the tease and seeing the buzz he is getting from it 2 ...smiles all round I would say

my first thoughts on this when we first talked about swinging was it's just the thought of it ... Would the reality be the same ? .. But we tried it and my other half loves 2 watch me ... He really gets off on it ...and of course if he joins in or after it's amazing all the more ... Soo horny

Together with my girlfriend decided that, we will try to meet a sexy couple and watch ourselves enjoying sex with different partners.

For a long time we wanted to do this, but we weren't sure of ours reaction to this idea.

Eventually during sex I have told her what I want. She was over the moon, and we continued talking very dirty to each other.

We hope our first meeting with another couple would take following weekend.

We have already done some shopping :D Can't wait for the courier to knock on the door.

have a look :D

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11351

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24058

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13997

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20527

Tonight or tomorrow we'll take some photos and will create our new profile as a couple :D

Edinburgh

We also like watching a bit of discrete attention when in public, French watching the reaction of the other fem as I slide a hand under a fems dress/skirt and vice versa if another guy/fem slides a hand under French's dress/skirt. I know by her eye reaction how far the hand has gone

Darley Dale

"We also like watching a bit of discrete attention when in public, French watching the reaction of the other fem as I slide a hand under a fems dress/skirt and vice versa if another guy/fem slides a hand under French's dress/skirt. I know by her eye reaction how far the hand has gone"

Very sexy. Xx

Edinburgh

anytime you want to meet for a drink, just let us know, i'll watch for the eye reaction

Darley Dale

"anytime you want to meet for a drink, just let us know, i'll watch for the eye reaction "

Mmm, tease, but would like to take you up on that offer sometime soon. Xx

Its our fav thing at the moment.

Watching the wife enjoy herself and teasing me at the same time lol. Love watching her with a big cock knowing I get that everyday.

Claim back sex is also always amazing

Great story guys and we have sent a message x

Darley Dale

"Its our fav thing at the moment.

Watching the wife enjoy herself and teasing me at the same time lol. Love watching her with a big cock knowing I get that everyday.

Claim back sex is also always amazing

Great story guys and we have sent a message x"

And we love reading your message x

Darley Dale

Writing this has put us in contact with some lovely sexy couples. How fab xxx

"Writing this has put us in contact with some lovely sexy couples. How fab xxx "

Yep thanks for accepting our friends invite, hope you liked out messages and hope we can maybe cam and set something up in the future x

Edinburgh

totally agree, its great to know there's other like minded couples out there

Darley Dale

"Writing this has put us in contact with some lovely sexy couples. How fab xxx

Yep thanks for accepting our friends invite, hope you liked out messages and hope we can maybe cam and set something up in the future x"

sounds fun xx

Darley Dale

More time free to explore

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Most guys are turned on seeing their wife being horny around another guy

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Drives my hubby wild ;-p

Darley Dale

I bet it does. So sexy

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

[Removed by poster at 31/01/14 04:28:28]

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

I think the number of guys who would like to watch their partner with another guy is pretty high. I know I would and just like the last guy who posted I tell my partner when we're having sex and she loves it.

X

as above i agree

watching the G/Friend take 8 inches and me watching it slide in until i cant see any more is a turn on, with her being fucked by her fuck buddy is out of this world,

the eye contact says it all, but what really dose it for me is when he with draws and i see his hot cum in the rubber, that's when i know shes been fucked properly,

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

With us it's actually the other way round lol

Elfette likes to see me fuck another lady but isn't really interested in being fucked by another bloke

I love watching Roxi getting fucked, sucking Cock. Also love watching her with the ladies too.

Found it IMMENSELY horny seeing a guy fuck Penelope when we had MMF meet, so no it`s not strange that your husband enjoys that

My woman is just that; my woman. She is mine and I am hers. I love watching others making love and she is at least intrigued. But only my cock penetrates her - I think!!.....

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Just love sitting back and watching slut sucking and fucking other guys. Gets me so horny. Also love it when she meets guys when I'm at work. The thoughts of what she is doing and upto blows my mind

» Add a new message to this topic