FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my best friends mum

my best friends mum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Id fantasised about her all my teenage years, catriona, and my best friend’s mother. She was what u call nowadays a milf. And a gorgeous sexy milf at that. Many times id wanked my cock thinking of her sucking it or me fucking her over and over. as I left school I began to see less and less of her son frank, we had both started to grow apart and he’s started going steady with a girl he’s fancied from school.

Now and again we would go out at the weekend and get pissed and end up back at his house for a party, sometimes his mother would be home from the pub too and was always looking as gorgeous as ever. She was in her 40's jet black wavy curly hair and nicely tanned skin; she had perfect curves in the right places. very busty and about size 10-12 she always dressed to impress and wore little miniskirts and always wore nice seamed stockings or fishnets and heels, her cleavage was always in full bloom and when I was near her I just wanted to grab them and pull them out and suck her big nipples, u could see her nipples through her little tight blouses all the time and sometimes I had sneaked into the toilet for a quick wank to get rid of my raging hardon,,

my hormones were in overdrive, I was 18 and thought about nothing else than fucking women .I was a bit of a ladies man but always with girls of my own age, although they were really hot girls they weren’t what I desired the most, a real mature lady who knew what she wanted in the sex department, some times when I stayed over at franks house and him mum catriona had brought a guy home we could hear her getting fucked in the next room.

I would lay there with a raging hard on thinking of what was happening next door , what positions she was in ,, how she looked with her legs wide open, how good she sucked cock, did she deep throat etc. frank used to be affronted and put the music up full to try drown out the sound of her fucking .

one night frank had pulled a bird in the pub and I had crashed out on the couch downstairs and woke up to her frank banging the girl in his room, she was squealing like a dirty bitch, id had the chance to pull a couple of birds that night but just couldn’t be arsed chatting away to them..

anyway, imp lying watching the hit man an her on the telly and I hear the front door open and close and the sound of catriona clip clopping across the wooden floorboards, the living room door opened and she turned on the light she walked into the room, looking stunning !

tight shiny black knee length skirt, fishnet stockings and killer heels, little short black leather jacket and tight white blouse with ever present luscious breast in full bloom, oh its u Alex son, I thought it was frank there son, where were you’d tonight son? Eh, we were just in town catriona, franks up there wae a bird so I took the couch to give him some privacy, oh, that’s a good pal son, u no pull then? ,

, naw catriona, a can’t be fucked with all the young lassies in town now, there some immature and have no conversation, all they talk about is there hair, make up, and east Enders! They do my head in! I laughed, catriona sat on the chair opposite me and took her shoes off, ohhh that’s better, she sighed, my feet are fucking agony, been dancing all night, I can show they young yins a few dance moves yet Alex son! Aye catriona your no an old chick yet, you look better than some lassies half yer age! Oh yer a wee patter merchant Alex son, she laughed,

A sexy laugh, she threw off her wee jacket and sat back, legs crossed with her big hearty laugh ringing in my ears, as usual her big nipples were pressing against her blouse and I was sneaking a look, under the covers I was lying there with a raging hard on, god, she was so fucking sexy! I was thinking when she goes to bed imp going to have a nice wank thinking of her,, u want a beer Alex son she asked,, eh, aye catriona, I’ll have a wee beer, can’t sleep now anyway,, she got up and had a wee stagger and let out a wee giggle, oh, imp a bit more pissed than I thought son.

U want to get the drinks son? I’ll just sit back down, imp thinking, oh no! I’ve got only my shorts on and a raging hard on! ffs! eh, I’ll get it in a minute, imp no that bothered the now,, oh come on Alex, I want a wee vodka son, go pour me one son.. I thought, awe fuck it, and reached for my trousers beside the couch,, and pulled them under the quilt to put them on, trying to hide my hard on, oh whits the matter wae ye? U all shy in front of yer auntie catriona? u don’t need to be shy son! She winked and laughed, seen one seen em all, god young yin its nothin I’ve not seen before Alex son,, I managed to get the jeans on and stood up, hoping she couldn’t see my raging hard cock through the jeans and walked past her to the kitchen to get the drinks..

I open the fridge and get out the and beer and turn around and get the glass for her, I go into the freezer and get her ice and pour her a nice strong vodka and I open the fridge door to put the cola back in, as I close the fridge door I get the fright of my life!! catriona standing there, fuck sakes catriona, I nearly shat a brick there! she had a mischevous smile on her face, I handed her the vodka and took a drink of my beer, mostly to hide my nervousness from her, she slowly looked me up and down and her eyes strayed to my groin area where I still had a hardon, she said, are u alright Alex son, u look a bit flustered there.. and she took a step closer to me,, I backed up a step and my back touched the fridge door, no where to back away to, all these years id wanted her and wanked with her in my wank bank and here she was, right in front of me, I was horny as fuck, but also at the same time I was shitting my pants!.

she came closer to me again, and she looked into my eyes, I dropped my gaze to her big cleavage and back up, shes noticed, fuck! whats she gonna say, call me a wee pervert and throw me out! oh, what were u looking at there young man, do u like what you see son ? have I still got it then ? oh, I don’t know what your talkin about catriona I stuttered. oh, stop being a wee shitebag Alex son, I’ve seen u checking me out for years, imp no blind son, I know all franks pals have a fancy for me, it turns me on teasing you’d all and knowing you’d go home and wank thinking about sexy old catriona, she looked into my eyes as she licked the rim of her glass. my heart was beating like a lambeg drum !boom boom boom boom, the blood was rushing around ma body like I was on some good speed or something, catriona sat her glass on the worktop and put her hand on my chest, have u ever been with an older woman son? eh, naw catriona, but I’ve always wanted to though, I whispered quietly, feeling a bit shy,, well what are you waiting for son? she moved closer, I could smell her perfume, it was lovely and had my cock twitching in my jeans, I closed my eyes and felt catriona press her big heavy tits against my chest and her body pressed me against the fridge, her full front was pressed against me and I was sure she could feel my cock raging and pulsing in my jeans and she whispered into my ear, I see imp having the desired effect on you son, has catriona got your young cock nice and hard? fuck, aye! I croaked, aye ye have catriona, she moved her mouth to mine and ran her tongue over my lips and I parted my lips and returned the tongue back at her,, her lips were so soft and full, her tongue so wet and searching my mouth, she grabbed my hands and pulled them around to her arse and I couldn’t feel a knicker line,, “ no panties on catriona?” I like that! !aye son, I enjoy the feel of fresh air on my pussy and I like to flash the guys in the pub and get them all tuned on and led them a merry dance and then tease them and fuck off leaving them horny for me. I run my hands all over her fit arse and I pulled her against me tighter, and twitched my cock so she could feel my lust for her, oh, Alex, I feel that , your a big boy for your age son, she whispered to me while looking deep into my eyes, she ground her pussy against my cock and I was bursting with excitement and desire, I run my hands down her thighs and back up her skirt, slowly lifting the skirt as I moved my hands back to her arse and as I slid her skirt higher and I got to the top of her stockings and onto the bare flesh of her upper thighs, they were silky smooth and warm I let out a moan, oh god! u feel fucking great I breathed into her ear, my hands moved further up still lifting her skirt higher and I got onto her bare arse cheeks, her arse felt so firm and full, her flesh hot and smooth, I grabbed it in a full grasp with both hands.. oh god, I felt like I was due to fucking explode! just at that we heard footfalls on the stairs and both pulled back from one another, I sat down quickly at the kitchen table and she moved to the sink area, just in time.

frank walked into the kitchen in his shorts, a couple of big love bites on his neck and chest, he grabbed a glass off the drying board and poured himself a glass of water, and took a long swig and drained the glass and filled it up again, let out a big burp, fuck, imp dying of drouth! that wee bitch up there is a horny wee fucker, he spoke to his mam like one of his pals, they were really close and could speak about almost anything, u have a good night maw? no pull the night then ? no son, no one took ma fancy the night, imp just going over to see ma pal across the road shortly, a thing shes having a wee party the night, so ill see whats over there in the way of men, and let out a dirty laugh..

he looked at me, make a joint ya dick, imp fucking gaspin here, I had already made one before catriona got back and told him to take it upstairs and ill make another one for me and his maw,, aye nae bother bro, right imp away back up to this wee burd, shes some ride mate! right frank I don’t want to hear yer exploits son, any shite and ill come up there and affront ye with yer school pictures and get u all embarrassed, don’t u dare ya fucker, u do that all the time when I bring a lassie home! imp off , see ye’s in the morning then.. he turned to me and said kinda jokingly, u keep away fae ma maw ya dick, and laughed and left the room, catriona shouted after him, aye frank, imp into wee boys noo son, ur pals in for a surprise tonight son, and laughed, he retorted aww shurrup maw, I know he isnt man enough for ye! ill be listening anyway! haha so he was away back upstairs and we heard his room door close and him and the lassie talking and laughing , catriona came to me, right, where were we son, and she started to unbutton my jeans, lets see how big that young cock is and she winked at me. she slowly pushed my jeans and tight boxers down and my cock sprung free, standing to attention, proud and still throbbing, helmet purple and swollen with wanton lust, mmmmmmmmm now that’s a lovely cock! I like it shaven too, now your a surprise Alex son! do u want ur auntie catriona to suck it for you,,,she grasped it tight and smiled at me, just the way I like it, rock hard and ready to suck, she looked into my eyes as she slowly kneeled down and licked the tip of it, ahhh, I let out a moan, u like that she asked, a husky voice,, aye! oh that’s great, I didnt want her to stop, ever, I was in my element, god, I’ve wanted u most of my life catriona, oh Alex son I’ve seen u checking me out son, why do u think I always have my sexy underwear on the radiators when u come over, I’ve thought about seducing u for a year now son , I knew you were a dirty fucker! I’ve just been waiting on the right time to pounce on you and she let out a laugh, have u been wanking thinking about me son?

oh fuck aye catriona, hunners of times! she opened her mouth and slipped her lips right to the bottom of my shaft, took the full 9" right to her throat and I nearly came right then! id never had a woman take the full length of my cock in her mouth before!! she flicked her tongue at my balls whilst my cock was fully in her mouth and moaned while looking me in the eyes with a filthy look, id dreamt of this for years! I fucking couldn’t believe it was actually happening! I let her take my cock right to the balls about 10 more strokes and pulled away from her so I didnt come straight away, id never forgive myself if I came so soon! I stood her up and cupped her big swollen tits, teasing the nipples through her sheer blouse and felt them stiffen more under my fingers, I pulled her blouse free of her skirt and ran my hands up her back whist I was kissing her neck and ear and I found the clasp of her bra, expertly I clasped the clip between thumb and forefinger, pulled and twisted, pop, first time, no fumbling , perfect, ohhhh ur a dab hand at that son, u had plenty of practice? just a wee bit catriona,i smiled, god ur better at that than lots of men I’ve been with, theres nothing worse than a guy cant get ur bra unhooked and ye have to take it off yerself son. id freed her big heavy swollen tits, I undone the buttons on the front of her blouse,, all the while listenin to upstairs incase frank came back down for more water or something else, at last her last button was opened, I spread the flaps of the blouse and her white sheer see through bra was holding her big tits, her big brown nipples I could see perfectly and I couldn’t wait any longer, I pulled her bra out and upwards and her lovely big brown tanned breasts swung down and hung there absolutelly perfect! just as id imagined them all these years, now I had them all to myself! I didn’t waste any time getting my mouth around those big hard nipples, they felt so good in my mouth, I cupped and caressed and gently squeezed them whilst taking each nipple in turns into my mouth, catriona was moaning and had her hand gripped into my hair and pulled my mouth tight into her tits and her other hand was wanking my cock slowly tight right to my balls and right all the way to the top, long slow strokes.. She pulled back; I want to fuck u outside in the woods Alex! I’ve had a fantasy for a while about getting fucked in the forest, how many beers have u had,, I could see her brain ticking, eh, this is my first catriona, I was driving tonight, I don’t drink much anymore... right, she pulled away from me, get your jeans up, were going out in the car and u can find a nice place to fuck me, we can’t fuck here while franks at home can we, don’t want him to catch is Alex son. come on then,, let’s go, she buttoned her blouse up and walked into the living room and grabbed her heels and jacket and shouted upstairs, "im away over to Linda’s frank son, don’t wait up for me I’ve got my key"

C’mon you son, im gone fuck urn brains out and show u how a real woman fucks Alex son...

I had ma jacket and shoes on in a flash and was out the door and in the car, catriona came out the path giggling like a young lassie and I nearly laughed to my self , I was finally going to fuck her! Ive fancied you all ma life and now im really going to fuck u ! yeees!

She got in and said “ right, lets get somewhere I can fuck the cock right off u ya dirty wee bastard, that cock is getting it the night son! .. I had the boot down and was out the street in a flash and heading to the outskirts of town, I turned to catriona and took a good look, she had the seat reclined back a bit and was laying back, her mini skirt up to her waist, her blouse wide open and her big tits were in her hands as she was massaging them and teasing her nipples, he eyes were closed, her stoking clad thighs wide open and her wet shaven pussy glistening with her juices.

I leaned over and started to caress her wet pussy lips and she let out a low moan of pleasure, “ that’s good son, dont u dare fucking stop” fuck catriona, I want my tongue right in that tight wet pussy, ive wanted it for years!! Fuck my pussy with your fingers, oh, that’s fucking great! She moved her right hand over to my groin and undone my zip and was struggling to free my cock, I opened the top button myself and she managed to release it from its constraint and it was pulsing in her hand as I played with her juicy cunt, I removed my hand and tasted her juices, lovely and fresh! Sweet and tasty, “u like the taste of my cunt son?” oh fuck aye! She pushed me back into my seat and looked me in the eye, im going to suck ur cock while u drive, hurry up and get us where were going , and u will get the night of ur life son!

She took my cock in her mouth and slurped it right to the balls deep into her mouth, ohhh fuck, my legs were trembling and the car started to do the kangaroo petrol as I was struggling to keep my foot on the accelerator, the turning for the country park was ahead and I turned in and put the boot down the country road, half a mile was the car park, I was about to fuckign shoot my load right int her throat and said so, I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock right to the back of her throat and unleashed a massive torrent of spunk right into her ! “awwww, fuckkkk! Catriona!!! She just moaned and kept sucking until my balls were totally empty! I managed to get the car over to the far corner of the car park and stopped the motor, I shuddered and let out a big sigh of contentment,, fuck! That was great! Catriona sat up and looked at me, a little trickle of cum was leaking from the corner of her mouth, she noticed it and licked her lips and caught it before it had gone too far, mmmmm, that was lovely, you cock is a perfect fit in my mouth son, it tasted lovely and fresh, now I hope ur not a one fuck wonder son?? Can you go again? Im dying for a good fuck !

Oh don’t you worry, my cock is still hard catriona, and im dying to feel it in your wet pussy, come on outside, theres no room in here ..

We both got out and walked to the front of the car, the headlights were still on, it was a nice warm night and there was harldy a breeze in the air, I stood back and asked her, “ where do you want me to fuck you ? in the woods up against a tree or on the bonnet of my bmw? Shut up son, ill take u over the car and in the woods too, just stand there and watch your auntie catriona tease her fanny for you, I stood back, cock in hand slowly stroking it, keeping it nice and hard,, catriona stood with her legs wide apart and pulled her big tits out so I could get a good view, she then hitched up her little black mini skirt and ran her hands from her ankles slowly up her thighs and into her pussy, she parted it wide and slowly started to finger it while looking me right in the eye,, “ u got ur fone with you? Aye catriona, right ya wee filthy bastard I want you to take some pictures for me, so I can tease some fuckers over the internet with them, what do you think about that ? fuck aye! That’s a turn on for me too! Right , get ur phone out then and ill pose for some filthy pictures, I had my phone out in seconds and started clicking away like a professional, some of the poses she got into had me fit to burst again, fuck, im going to have some cracking wank material with these pictures I thought!

I had taken about 50 pictures and she was panting with lust, I was ready to fuck her, and put my sat my fone on the bonnet of the car. Right son, you want to taste my pussy ? I didn’t need asking twice, I was on my knees and had her wet juicy cunt spread wide and my tongue flicking up and down her slit, teasing her labia and swirling round and round her big swollen clit, she had her hands in my hair and was fucking my face with her cunt, then I saw the flash of my camera, she was taking pictures of me eating her wet juicy cunt, I was loving it! Eat it ya dirty wee bastard, eat my cunt !

Make me fucking come and drink it all up,, oh ya filthy wee bastard you are, I knew you would be a good pussy eater, I lapped away like a kid with his first ice cream, I could feel her legs begin to shudder, don’t fuckin stop, oh fuck my pussy with your tongue ya wee bastard, she grabbed my head and started to force her pussy firmly onto my mouth and started to fuck my face with a ferocity! Oh, oh oh, im fuuuckinggggg co,co,comingggggg! !! ohhhhhhh. Mmmmm, that’s fucking great! She let out a torrent of juices! SHE WAS SQUIRTING ALL OVER MY FACE! Oh man!

The first squirted ive had, id dreamt of having a woman squirting all over me ! and my first was big catriona! Ohhhh! Fucking hell! Superb! Dream come true!

She lay back on the bonnet of my car and I lapped up all her cum juices and drank it all, it was running down the inside of her thighs and it was all over my face and hair, my cock was absolutelly the hardest its ever been in my life, I thought it was going to fucking burst at any time!

I stood back and watched her shudder and slowly her orgasm abated and she looked up at me. How was that son? U eat pussy like a fucking pro! Who taught you that? Eager and expertly! Now I wish id seduced you a while ago, was I what you expected? Oh fuck catriona ive always wanted a squirting pussy and your my first! A fucking fantasy come true! I cant believe ur cunt came so fucking much!

Right son, its time, your cock need a good seeing to son, come and let me show u what uve been missing , get ur cock into me , now! I dint hesitate a second, I was straight between her thighs, she grabbed my face and started to kiss me passionately, get it into me she swore into my ear, fuck me !

I had my cock nuzzling at her hole and slowly started to slide it deep into her, fuck! It was so fucking tight! Tighter than a lot of woman half her fucking age! I was savouring the feeling of excitement,I could feel her muscles grip and release my cock inside her cunt, I was finally fucking her, she grabbed my arse and pulled me to the hilt into her, and held me there,,, mmmmmmm, that cock feels great son, my pussy is getting nice and stretched! Fucking hell catriona, its sooo fucking tight!

I started to build up a good rhythm and had her legs wrapped around my waist and was fucking right into her like a mad man, my dream has come true! Yes! I was like the cock of the north! I had her big tits in my hands and was pounding fuck out of her soaking cunt, every time I slammed into her there was a big splash of juices up over my belly and she let out a squeal, fuck me , fuck me ,fucccck meeeeee! I pulled out and got her off her back and pushed her onto her front and let my excitement die down a wee bit, I wanted to give her a good fuck and hopefully I would get the chance again if I done her well and made sure she was well pumped,

I ran my hands up her stockings again, cupping her pussy from behind and had a couple of fingers in her and had my tongue teasing her bud, her tight sphincter was clenching as I tongued it and fingered her pussy in perfect rythym and I couldn’t wait any longer, I pushed my cock right to the balls deep into her wet pussy and started to pound away, had her big swollen tits in my hands and had a good grip on them and she was shouting me , fucking pump that big cock into my ya dirty wee stud! Ohh fucking fuck my cunt hard! Harder, fuck me! I was furiously pounding her cunt and I felt my cum rise from my balls, oh, im going to fill ur cunt wi my spunk catriona!,, that’s it, I fuckign want it up me, let me feel u explode into my tight wet pussy son!

My chest was covered in sweat, her arse was just perfect in the moonlight, I pushed into her and unleashed, what felt like the biggest explosion of spunk ive ever unloaded in my life,(even after already coming in her throat) my balls were tight and pulsing, spasm after spasm after spasm, I felt like it went on for minutes catriona shouted, I feel u fucking filling my cunt with ur young fresh spunk! Oh alex, pump it right up my tight cunt! My legs were trembling and I was out of breath, finally I had fucked my dream woman, the woman id wanked about all my young life! I felt like shouting out to the world! “YA FUCKING BEAUTY” catriona was squirming, pushed me away from her and cupped her pussy with her hand and put her fingers up herself to collect my spunk and pulled her hand out and her hand was filled with my cum, she smiled at me and brought her hand up to her mouth and handed my the phone, “take a video of this ya dirty wee ride” I got the video on and she slurped the full lot and swirled it about her mouth, her eyes full of lust and she swallowed the lot, licked her lips sedductivelly and let out a big dirty laugh! So how did u like that then stud? That was fucking great! We definatelly need to do that again and again, im going to be ur fuckin teacher young man, ill show u a lot of tricks that will have women dying to fuck u son, nto that your needing to learn much, but ill have u a don juan in no time, and were gonna have lots of fun teaching you, how does that sound? Ohhhhhhh fuck aye! , right then, as long as you tell no one this will be out wee secret son, me and you, lots of fucking , anytime im horny ill text you, and we will have a happy arrangement , deal ? I was fit to explode with joy!

many happy sessions were had, and i still see her the odd time now and then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

sorry mate the only part of that story i believe is the fact that you had a crush on your best friends mum and nothing more come on now seems like you had it all at 18 BMW, best friends mum etc..

and as for the spelling it is just quite simply put terrible!

well, you dont know me or who i am or what i had when i was 18, so u can think what you like, thats your prerogative! and my spelling is written the way i wanted it to be written its not for you to criticise, you cannot understand the scottish brogue thats your problem. and for your information, the story is true, i dont need to make up bullshit fantasies to stroke my ego, believe it or not, thats up to you

By *nfusion2Couple  over a year ago

near southport

How come she has changed her name since last time you posted the story? ?

London

"How come she has changed her name since last time you posted the story? ?"

lol my point exactly her name was Ruby last time around

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"sorry mate the only part of that story i believe is the fact that you had a crush on your best friends mum and nothing more come on now seems like you had it all at 18 BMW, best friends mum etc..

and as for the spelling it is just quite simply put terrible!"

Jesus! You really are thick aren't you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its funny in your other thread in here, the one about your best mates naughty mum, her name was ruby in other thread and now with the same story in this thread she now is catriona here ! Confused.com !

London

"i dont need to make up bullshit fantasies to stroke my ego, believe it or not, thats up to you "

see that green arrow next to your name if people click on that they can see the other stories you have made up for example The housekeeper etc....

#JustSaying

"Watching the hitman and her?" And you had a camera phone? Did you have a tardis too? That show finished in 1992.

London

"sorry mate the only part of that story i believe is the fact that you had a crush on your best friends mum and nothing more come on now seems like you had it all at 18 BMW, best friends mum etc..

and as for the spelling it is just quite simply put terrible!Jesus! You really are thick aren't you?"

NO! but your doing a good job of acting thick i see

By *rickyMickeyMan  over a year ago

anglesey

heard that story on here a few years back ....

Give the guy a break...it's stories and fantasies...if he has a wee fantasy, let him indulge! Doesn't hurt any of us does it?!

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

when i was younger i didnt shag my mates mam but i did shag my mams mate

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Good FANTASY, the writing in dialect did require more work to read, but did add character.

Thank you for writing it and sharing it, I enjoyed reading it and living it in my head.

Enjoyed your story thanks for sharing

Loved it nice one and hope to hear more like it

enjoyed the story, but think the word son gets in there more often than anyone could possibly use it in a sentence.

[Removed by poster at 24/11/13 17:37:48]

i had tried to change the name before i posted it and my laptop was playing up and i didnt think it had posted, thats why i changed the name and put it up again when id added more to it, the word "son" is used a lot in the scottish dialect when an older person is speaking to a young boy.

thanks for the feedback though!

sorry, and if u guys look in the other post i made with the same story, you will see i mentioned the name change in that post when i said id finished it off and reposted it.

So there was a name change and used son as many times but hey you ken it was a great story i loved it

We ejoyed it wether true or not,keep ur stories coming mate .

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"sorry, and if u guys look in the other post i made with the same story, you will see i mentioned the name change in that post when i said id finished it off and reposted it. "

Take no notice Hun, I thought it was great!!! Right got me horny!!!

Oh and never mind the Grammar police we understood every word

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I actually burnt my dinner coz I got so into it lol

DIGGAMAN.... each to there own, and u have a cheek to say anyone is thick, look in before u look out! mr articulate

glad you other readers enjoyed it , cant please everyone will write some more and put them up for your reading

London

"DIGGAMAN.... each to there own, and u have a cheek to say anyone is thick, look in before u look out! mr articulate "

lmao grow up don't be mad just because you've been caught out!

like you said each to there own so make up whatever you like or as many stories as you like and clam for them to be true also you can wright my name in CAPS as much as you like i have the right to give my views just like anybody else as you posted it in a public forum for peoples opinions and you don't like mine fair enough no big deal

oh and as for the thick comment she insulted me(for no reason) so i did it back simple ok MR story teller

The bit I dont get is that you were watching the 90 dance club favourite the hit man and her at Franks ..... fastforward to the forest and your taking photos with your phone for the internet, now stop me if im wrong but was internet and camera phones around in the early 90'S LOL....

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

I'll step in as the pedant.

I was using the internet in the mid eighties (command line driven), the web came later.

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

my kind of older woman fantasy

A big thumbs up from us

no mate,i had to put something in for the telly, and i tried to remember something that was on at that time of the morning back then

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - keep em cumming!

I got bored and couldnt be bothered to finish it I must admit. But well done for writing it

Loved it!! Read it with a massive hard on!! Lol

Great story mate! Had a bit of a Trainspotting vibe about it with the Scottish brogue.

more to come soon

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

Ignore the haters op its your story and thanks for sharing. Others should write thier own instead of moaning. Keep them coming

I thought it was a great story, thanks for posting it

» Add a new message to this topic