FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum on Feet !

Cum on Feet !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * guys for girl OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

loughton

When I was in my mid 20's - I hung around with a group of younger girls who my mate knew. One of the girls was a bit of a tease and loved playing up to us older guys.

One weekend she invited us all over as her parents had gone away.

One of my mates was immediately off to her bedroom for a long session and left the rest of us to make ourselves comfortable. After sometime we started to explore the room and found a folder of her artwork (she was doing a degree).

One of the drawing in it was a self portrait of her feet.

My best friend had a huge foot fetish and removed it from the folder and took it to the bathroom with him.

He returned holding in hands the newly re-decorated image with a streak and globule of cum glazing her feet He then wrote a quick tribute message and signed it!

A few months later when the girl produced the artwork for her lecturer to assess - she admitted that she was shocked to see it at first but the lecturer found the amusing side of it (probably had a stiffy for months) and gave her top marks!!

She was quite good about it and threatened revenge - but to date I do not know if she achieved it?

The whole episode was very funny and horny too, as she later admitted that she quite liked the idea of being covered in cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

MM cum on my stockinged feet then yes, always wear 5" heels to then xxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love to cum on feet/stocking feet. cum between toes and lick and suck them clean again

By *aiwanfeetWoman  over a year ago

basingstoke

I love cum on my feet!

"I love cum on my feet!"

» Add a new message to this topic