FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sauna experiences, private members area

Sauna experiences, private members area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4u2007 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

central

This is another story about a recent visit to my favourite gay sauna and cruise club

For a complete background on the place I'm about to talk about please read gay sauna experiences part 1

I walked quickly from my car which was a struggle with my excited cock in my boxers, I entered and after paying the normal fee I quickly undressed and put my stuff into one of the bank of lockers

Now it was a Tuesday and its required my management that all towels are off!! So I went straight for the shower admiring what was walking around on offer. I took a long hot shower and decided to hit the steam room to relax and to see if anybody was up for some fun in a private room. I'd been laying there for about 20 mins on my own, must be quiet in here today I said to myself a little disappointed, I got out and sat in the hot tub laid across it and closed my eyes. I don't know how long I was there when I noticed a disturbance in the water. I looked up and saw a guy get in, he was quite tall and well built my eyes dropped immediately to his cock which looked about 6 inchs soft with a nice girth to it. He sat down opposite and introduced himself as tim.

I introduced myself and we just sat there enjoying the bubbles, I suddenly felt a hand on my lower leg which sent a jolt straight to my cock, the hand stroked up my leg and back, I looked straight into is eyes and smiled he took my foot and placed it between his legs with his leg between mine. His toes started rubbing my balls and up and down my rapidly hardening cock, it felt soon good my head started to go light and I felt myself relax even further, I reciprocated his moves with my foot and I found he was defiantly a grower!! His clock felt massive. His toes started to wander south and he was playing with my ass I thought I was going to cum right there but he stopped and came and sat next to me

We grabbed each others cocks and he asked me what I was into, I thought what the hell ill tell him everything repeating what it says on my profile, his eyes widened and I felt his hand squeeze my cock that bit harder.

Thats Great he said

would u like to go to the members area?

What members area I replied

There's a members area downstairs that isn't advertised

Ok I said let's go, curious as to what it was

We went through the maze to a door in a dark corner that I hadn't noticed before, my cock was soo hard I got quite a few looks as we passed guys looking for fun

Tim entered a number into a key pad and We walked down some stairs into a wide open basement, what was in there took my breath away

Welcome to the members area tim said. The room was lit by a low light in the ceiling which also had hooks, all around the walls were various whips, chains, floggers, gags, blindfolds and other instruments. In the room were various intriguing looking boxes covered in leather and pride of place was a large St. Andrew's Cross also covered in leather the whole place was a submissives dream!!!

I stood in the middle of the room in total disbelief, tim went to the corner and came back with a blindfold and what looked like two coins

Have u tried sensory deprivation before? he said

No I replied but I'm always looking to push my boundaries!

Oh I'm going to push them alright, my cock instantly got hard again. He put the blindfold over my eyes making sure that I couldn't see at all, then he put the two coins into my left hand and said if u want this to stop just drop the coins and ill stop because in a minute you won't be able to talk

Now on your knees

I knelt down and he pulled my arms behind my back and he cuffed them tightly, he came around to my front and I felt the soft skin of his cock and my mouth, I opened as wide as I could and he fed me his impressive length, it went straight to the back of my throat and I gaged but started to swallow, this seemed to please him and he grabbed the back of my head and pushed as much of his cock in me as I could take, when I thought I was going to pass out from lack of air he released me and complimented me on my skills

Now stand slut he ordered, I stood and he led me across the room and I felt the soft cold leather of the cross against my skin, now stand very still and he went away I heard a soft hiss of rope and a clanging of chains and he was back he started at my feet pulling them wide to match the base of the cross, he tied each foot tight to each base then my knees then the tops of my thighs. He took each wrist and did the same then my elbows then the tops of my shoulders, he then put two straps around my waist and chest I was totally immobile!! He finished my off with a large ball gag that held my mouth wide open now I couldn't speak!

That's better isn't it u slut now your mine he snarled sadistically let's we if you can move at all

I hear more shuffling and then a swoosh then pain as a large leather flogger hit me down my back my body jumped but it was absolutely hindered by my restraints, he kept it up swirling the flogger round and round, I could feel my skin getting redder by the second, I was squirming trying to get away and screaming into the gag but all that came out sounded like a moan, he got quicker and I thought about dropping the coins he must have seen my fingers twitch and he stopped, a cool breeze hit my hot red back that I hadn't noticed before, the room fell silent

I heard him walking around admiring his work, I felt something splash against my back and he started rubbing lotion all over me, this should help the pain he said, it did I felt my skin warming and tingling all over, his hands felt amazing running up and down my back then my legs, he reached the top of my thighs and rubbed lots of the lotion up and down my ass occasionally dipping a finger inside me, I moaned out of pure lust and his hands went to the tops of my shoulders and I felt his body rub against me, I felt his hard cock slip between my thighs and he started to slide it around the tops of my legs slowly, I felt his breath in my ear

U like that don't u slut, my cock teasing you, I let out another moan in reply. Good because you are going to get it and you are going to beg for it, I was doing that already but the gag was hindering me. Suddenly he stopped

I heard another voice, well well what do we have here then?

A very horny slut tim replied,

just what I've been looking for the mystery guy replied, can I join you?

It's up to the slut, if he can say no that is! But his mouth is a bit full at the moment!

We'll have to amend that the mystery guy said, I felt him press himself against my back and his cock slip between my thighs, he took of the gag and breathed into my ear, want me to fuck you slut? A simple reply came from me YES!

Yes what he said

Yes sir I replied

Excellent and he replaced the gag

The room was dark to me because of the blindfold I heard more shuffling the blindfold was removed and I strained to get a look at the new guy but with the restraints I couldn't see him a hood was placed over my head, It was latex with only two holes, one for my nose and one for my mouth, it hugged every contour of my head tightly and all I could see was black, it had a strange loop attachment on the back and I could feel it being attached to a pulley that hung from the ceiling

With all that had been happening I'd forgotten about my hard cock, it was straining, I'd never felt it so hard, my arms and legs were still tightly bound but not uncomfortable I was completely at their mercy except for the coins in my hand but that was closed tight!

Let me know if u want to hear more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck more please don't stop there

central

The room had gone quiet. My skin was alive I was tingling all over and I still had a warm sensation from the flogging I got on my back, my cock was as hard as diamond and my balls were ready to explode I felt something hard and cold running up and down my calves then mr mystery spoke

How do you like being tied up slut

With the gag in my mouth there was no way I could reply, I heard a swoosh and the cold hard object hit me across my cheeks

Answer me

I moaned into the gag willing the words to be heard

Swoosh another hit, pain spreading across my cheeks

He grabbed the gag and wrenched it from my mouth

I said do you like being tied up

Yes I reply yes yes yes

I couldn't believe what position I put myself into here I was totally immobilised with two complete strangers they could do anything they dam wanted, I was loving it!!!

Good I'm glad tim said because its now going to get interesting

I heard a click and suddenly my whole top half folded forward, the cross obviously doubled as a bench and I was now fully bent over it still tied down unable to move at all. I felt the loop on the back of my hood go tight and my head was pulled back and up at the edge of the cross some ropes were secured I could hear them moving around, i tried to move my head to see what range I had but there was nothing , I heard a swoosh and pain across my cheeks as the cane hit me for a third time

Stay still slut or this is going to really hurt mr mystery scolded

I had no idea who was where but I was about to find out, I felt a cock rubbing against my mouth I duly opened wide and took it, I tried to bob my head to increase the pleasure but another swoosh and more pain on my cheeks

I said stay still slut if I wanted you to give me a blowjob I wouldn't have tied your head, just open ur mouth and start swallowing. It was clear there was nothing I could be so I opened, I felt hands on the side of my head and he pushed his way inside me, and he kept going he was huge!!! It was easily the biggest cock I'd had in me not necessary wide but oh my god was it long, I thought it would never stop, then his balls came to rest on my cheeks. My throat was on fire I was struggling against my bonds I couldn't breath I tried to call out but this just made my vocal chords vibrate against his throbbing invader. Then mercifully he withdrew air flooded my lungs and I was left gasping

This guy is a great cock sucker mr mystery said

I know replied tim I've nearly lost my seed in there already tonight, but he is going to have to wait

I've always wanted to use this I heard Tim say

Give it a try mr mystery said, I'm sure this slut will be up for it

No obviously I had no idea what they were about to use on me which caused my arousal to increase. I felt someone grab my balls they pulled them through my legs and clamped them between two pieces of wood, they then put a slight twist in the wood and it rested against the backs of my legs, it kept my balls stretched way out between my legs and it was very uncomfortable! I tried to move and wiggle to decrease the pain but all I got was a firm slap on my ass which sent more pain through my stretched balls

I told you slut, the more you move the more this is going to hurt, you are ours now and there is nothing you can do about it

Yes masters I replied knowing that I just had to take it and secretly loving it at the same time

I felt hands on my ass again and lube being applied to my hole there was shuffling behind me and I could feel the head of a cock start to slide its way in me, from the girth of it I knew it was tim he kept going until I felt his balls on mine , he pushed a little further and I could feel him crushing my balls against my legs, then he withdrew and then back in building to a steady rhythm

Mr mystery was liking the show and encouraging Tim to get faster, he grabbed my head and and started to push his cock down my throat again, he started to fuck my face matching tims rhythm every time he pulled out I had to take a deep breath before he plunged himself back in. I couldn't take much more but they relentlessly kept pounding away I was taking it from both ends harder then I have ever done before, I could feel them getting close their cocks started twitching deep inside me. I'm going to cum Tim shouted and he walloped me in the back this made my ring spasm against his cock and I felt it inflate then explode into the condom he was wearing, he grabbed the gag that was hanging around my neck and pulled it back strangling me just at that point mr mystery grabbed my head and with one last thrust buried his cock in my throat and pumped his seed deep inside me

That's it take it you dirty little slut mr mystery bellowed

All I felt was intense pressure from the gag and both cocks in me, my orgasm hit me like a train it was the hardest orgasm I had ever felt, it just kept cumming in waves over and over again until I passed out the last thing I heard was the sound of the two coins hitting the floor

When I awoke I was still bent over the cross but all my restraints had gone, my arms and legs ached but that was nothing compared to my ass and throat, my hood was gone too and my eyes opened blinking with the light. I struggled to my feet feeling totally satisfied but shattered when I looked around I could see Tim leaving

How do I become a member I called after him

You just did he called back the pass code is on the back of the door, see you around

I slowly walked up the stairs and slumped into the jacuzzi the warmth enveloped me and I closed my eyes and started thinking that its going to be fun to try and find mr mystery again!!!

Loved this tale. Would dream if it happening to me

central

Anyone interested in hearing more?

I want to know the sauna

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago