FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy or reality

Fantasy or reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

There seems to be a bit of a blurred line between fantasies and reality. Judging from a lot of the posts on the forums, fantasies seem to be something that the user wants to do but has not been able to act out yet.

What fantasy do you have that you definitely WOULDN'T do but fantasise about all the same?

Ours would have to be Dee being strapped to a fence in a public place and anyone passing could use her any way they wanted.

Getting turned on just thinking about it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luetooMan  over a year ago

Bucks & Glasgow

Perhaps bring her to one of my tansport yards and tie her to the fence where the drivers could ogle and or grope as they fancied similar but a controlled environ away from the public gaze lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my fantasies there's a lot of bareback sex and eating creampies, something I wouldn't do in real life.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"In my fantasies there's a lot of bareback sex and eating creampies, something I wouldn't do in real life."

Sounds good! In our fantasy safe sex isn't an issue (as it is just a fantasy) so anything would go. By the time all the men (and hopefully women) had finished with her she would be covered in cum and absolutely exhausted!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In my fantasies there's a lot of bareback sex and eating creampies, something I wouldn't do in real life.

Sounds good! In our fantasy safe sex isn't an issue (as it is just a fantasy) so anything would go. By the time all the men (and hopefully women) had finished with her she would be covered in cum and absolutely exhausted!"

And in my fantasy I would lick every inch of her clean

» Add a new message to this topic