FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantisy

My fantisy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantisy where I turn up to a house or hotel when I open the door I find a women on her hands and knees arms tied to the bed post blindfolded and head phones on she dose not know am there I watch her for a while then we have some fun

Has anyone ever done this before

John x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

????? Surely someone else would open the door from the inside? And not many people have beds near the front door, well non that I know off

Wow your funny you not got anything better to do with your time than take the piss out of others ??

Now now boys!!...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have a fantisy where I turn up to a house or hotel when I open the door I find a women on her hands and knees arms tied to the bed post blindfolded and head phones on she dose not know am there I watch her for a while then we have some fun

Has anyone ever done this before

John x "

You should add something along those lines in your profile. Not seeing or hearing the guy might turn the lady on, especially if she's tied although I don't expect any lady will do that for you unless her bf or hubby or fb is with her. You'd also have to stipulate the music she listens too as well.

Cheers Steve I might just do that

"Wow your funny you not got anything better to do with your time than take the piss out of others ?? "
oh dear, someone's had a bad day, I was pointing out facts not taking the piss, but you take it how you want it fella.

» Add a new message to this topic