FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature woman

Mature woman

By *unboytoy OP   Man  over a year ago

scotland

Since the meets on here are few and far between thought I'd post a nawty memory

Back when I was 22 I got chatting with a Canadian woman in a pub in my local town and after a few drinks went back to her flat , she had moved over here (don't know why ) after a divorce . She poured me a drink and without a word she was on her knees to moving my little man and almost sucking my nuts through it , pulled me to the bedroom by my coc saying lets see what this can do , pushed me to the bed and climbed on top, removing her bra tied my hands above my head ( me now crapping myself) then proceeded to fuck like a woman possessed until I couldn't hold on and shot my load inside her . She smiled and leaned down and kissed me then whispered now I had to do her a favour , slipped off my cock and lowered herself on my face . I was like a deer caught in headlights , managed not to be sick and got through it , it was the start of the kinkiest 3 months of my life . By the time we parted company I lost count of the creampies ( always my own ) and also introduced me to toys strapons and wax . I pass her flat almost everyday wishing she was still there lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic