FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The difference between voyeur and cuckold

The difference between voyeur and cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *domeetup OP   Man  over a year ago

Durham

As a young man of 18 I was drinking in a pub and chatting to a man I didn't know at the bar! when a lady came in on her own, she looked fantastic it was the days of high boots short skirts. She had long blond hair down to her bum and what a figure she had ! as any man knows the first comment about her was wow I couldn't half fancy her! She went across the bar after getting her drink and sat down, my eyes were returning to her constantly in fact I couldn't take my eyes off her, I carried on chatting to the man at the bar another 10 mins or so then went to the toilet, while standing using the urinal the man walked in came over to use the urinal next to mine, he checked there was nobody in the cubicles and asked if I meant what I said about the lady so I said yes who wouldn't and laughed thinking he would be on the same wave length ! He explained that the lady was his wife! I began to apologise thinking oh could be in for a hiding here, but to my amazement he said that if I want to carry out my boast I could he said to follow them in there car a short drive so I drank off and followed them to a flat the window of the flat came level to the pavement outside a small sofa in front of a 2 bar electric fire a double bed in one corner with the chair maching the sofa opposite the bed, I stood in front of the fire and when I turned to look at the couple on the sofa he had pulled her top and bra above her lovely tits with arm around her rolling a lovely nipple between thumb and finger making them stand out, he walked her to the bed she sat down on it and he on the chair opposite, she waved me over undid my zip and proseeded to take out my semi hard cock taking it into her mouth sucking me totally hard! I fucked and licked her in every position possible for about 2 hours hard deep fast slow she came 4 or 5 times and I was totally dry of cum ! Her husband watched intently sometimes close up, after I had cum for the last time he got up coolly stripping off his bottom half and layed down on the bed he pointed to his cock and his wife straddled him facing down the bed dropping her hands back and started to ride him until he also cum, all the time she rode him he just rubbed his hands up and down her front over her tits! By this time I was wanting to go again and when i made a move to carry on she just explained that there were 2 of us and only one of her and she was starting to get sore so we called it a day! He I think was a voyeur not a cuckold but where the cuckold differs from the voyeur the hubby likes to be humiliated made to feel almost worthless in his marriage and meeting a good bull is as much about the mind set and mind games played within there relationship as it is a bull being well hung! It's an art that only some bulls are capable of, some call themselves bulls because they have a half decent cock and they getting the chance of a fuck without the mind game and that's wrong, the wife gets the plesure yes but the husband also needs as much plesure as his wife via the humiliation and mind set he has between the bull and himself, I travel anywhere even hundreds of miles for the right couple, alas there are not many cuckold couples in the north of England but travel is part of the expectation and anticipation of the meet, I'm now looking for younger couples also but happy to meet any really because I'm a true bull with lots of new ideas to carry out happy swinging folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the word cuckolding covers watching/listening to your partner to the extreme side of humiliation and cleaning duties.

voyeurism is watching anybody in an act of sex.

i disagree i love tp watch my partner play but i am in no way cuckold but i definatly have voyeuristic tendancies

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

We recently had our first single guy and I enjoyed watching my wife getting fucked and cumming hard... Am I cuckold? maybe slightly but has nothing to do with humiliation. Am I a voyeur? Definitely! I guess I'm a bit of both but I know there's going to be a lot of single guys in our future and I'm well excited at the thought of thing to come.

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

THE very best times are when I am watching (& joining in with) Sexy being fucked by other guys. It isn't cuckold in the sense of me being sissy (despite me being a bi sometimes cd) or being humiliated in any way - I just love her to have lots & lots of fun. I sometimes ask myself if I am a cuckold but from reading about it on cuckold sites I don't think so All in all, however, who gives a fuck what you call it if it feels right?

there is a misunderstanding that to be cuckold you need to be humiliated or sissy or clean up in some way but you dont, like i said earlier it includes that but the very beginning of cuckolding is watching/listening to your partner.

voyeurism is enjoying watching others.

» Add a new message to this topic