FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slave use

Slave use

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi.

Im sure the couple in question wont mind me posting this up but last Thursday I had one of the best meets ever.

I turned up as arranged. It was agreed I do as they said and be their slave. I will get to cum but no sex for me.

I was stripped to my boxers and led on their double bed.

Whilst there I watched them kissing by the doorway. She went down on her knees and gave him a bj. Once hard they got on top of me, well over me and fucked doggy. I was made to lick her whilst the hubby was balls deep. During this she pushed my boxers down and I got a nice hand job. I came pretty quickly!

When the hubby came he pulled out, she kinda leaned forward and he made me suck him clean. He left to get a shower shortly after. During this she was dripping cum on my chest. She then sat down. Yes. On my face and me 69 her. After she was done she got up and led next to me then asked me to lick her feet. Something id mentioned previously in my profile so was happy to go along with that.

Pretty horny meet really. No small talk just down to what we all wanted. Defo an eye opener.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You lucky boy

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

mmmm, would love this to happen to me

» Add a new message to this topic