FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > catching my wife.

catching my wife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to catch my wife with other guys

We are active swingers but always have fun together. I have told her I would like to catch her getting extra cocks or a bit of pussy. With out me knowing. I been told its a great sensation and a great turn on. But she acts shy and won't approach anyone in pubs or clubs. When we are having fun with other guys . You can see what she is thinking. Longing for me to disappear so she can let herself go. And indulge in sucking big cocks and being fucked from well endowed guys. And she also loves to dabbled in girl on girl. Is it just me or is that just me being a horny twat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"I want to catch my wife with other guys

We are active swingers but always have fun together. I have told her I would like to catch her getting extra cocks or a bit of pussy. With out me knowing. I been told its a great sensation and a great turn on. But she acts shy and won't approach anyone in pubs or clubs. When we are having fun with other guys . You can see what she is thinking. Longing for me to disappear so she can let herself go. And indulge in sucking big cocks and being fucked from well endowed guys. And she also loves to dabbled in girl on girl. Is it just me or is that just me being a horny twat. "

mmmmmmm xx

By *eendeeCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

I keep telling my mrs to do this for when I come home from work or the gym and if she goes out with girls I encourage her to flirt or to try n pull a guy she just doesn't seem to have the nerve or confidence to go for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I keep telling my mrs to do this for when I come home from work or the gym and if she goes out with girls I encourage her to flirt or to try n pull a guy she just doesn't seem to have the nerve or confidence to go for it "

Same

that is so hot , i wud love to do the same to my girlfriend it is a massive turn on for me , wud love to talk more about it

my ex loved me fucking other men n then goin home n tellin him all about it while he fucked me mmmmmmmm

my wife does play alone and I have come home and caught her in bed with guys, nothing nicer than seeing her pussy being used by a good guy and flooded with his cum, I can never just look have to join in too, but I do know when she goes out to meet guys and I meet girls or guys too, and cant wait to hear what shes got up to and eat her pussy out and fuck her and fill her with my cum too,

great sight another guys cum running out of her pussy mmmmmmmm

By *usssylickerMan  over a year ago

horsforth leeds yorks

I have a female friend in Gateshead , and she chatted a mate up from Newcastle, later when I got in the hotel I found them both naked and having oral , wow what a turn on we then all fucked each other all night

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I'm the same. Tell the wife to play whenever she wants. Never does tho.

This thought gets me so turned on , sometimes I go on her fb and wink at guys to see if they reply

sheffield

Looking like mrs dee is starting to pluck up courage to go for it guys

By *otNottmCplCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

It's not just you, I would love to come home and catch her in the middle of a passionate session.

I also tell her to pull when she's out.

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

My husband has the same idea but im shy so find it very hard to chat men up at least in a normal pub or club!!!!

sheffield

"It's not just you, I would love to come home and catch her in the middle of a passionate session.

I also tell her to pull when she's out."

she looks like she as a stunning sexy body on her pic

By *otNottmCplCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Thanks, she does have an awesome bod.

sheffield

no probs credit where it is due and your lady deserves the compliment

By *ornypborocplCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I actively encourage d to pull on nights out, not bought anyone home yet though,

By *rryTMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"This thought gets me so turned on , sometimes I go on her fb and wink at guys to see if they reply "

Haha, very good

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Would love Lucy to do that anytime

"I want to catch my wife with other guys

We are active swingers but always have fun together. I have told her I would like to catch her getting extra cocks or a bit of pussy. With out me knowing. I been told its a great sensation and a great turn on. But she acts shy and won't approach anyone in pubs or clubs. When we are having fun with other guys . You can see what she is thinking. Longing for me to disappear so she can let herself go. And indulge in sucking big cocks and being fucked from well endowed guys. And she also loves to dabbled in girl on girl. Is it just me or is that just me being a horny twat. "

Same here, told her she can have fun with who she wants when she goes out but she's to shy to approach guys.

sheffield

mrs dees the same no confidence or guts to chat with guys

» Add a new message to this topic