FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mid 30,s never sucked cock

Mid 30,s never sucked cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I was playing about on fab and another popular dating site. On the other site I arranged to meet a lady of 32, pretty pictures, she looked a little demure in glasses, bobbed hair and told me she was a size 12. Now I love the chemistry of dating sites in that you never want to really say that you just want to fuck although most of the time the ladies are the same!

We arranged to meet for a cup a quick beer and had a nice half an hour of chats before I had to go and so did she. The next day she text to say "I told you a fib last night, the kids were being looked after and I went out partying, got a sore head today!" I replied back, "Hangover horn? Shall I pop round for a cup of tea?" "Yes. that would be nice" and so I did.

Everything was all quite comfortable and she made me afternoon tea and told me how she was married for 16 years and had not long divorced, kids were still young but she was enjoying meeting new men.

At that stage we leaned in and had a kiss, I was feeling mega horny and ran my hands through her soft bobbed hair and across her breasts. She barely reacted but did seem to be enjoying the kiss and so I let my hands fall further, running down across her back and cupping her jean cladd tight ass. I allowed my now hard cock to push against her and my hand dropped between her legs and stroked her pussy through her jeans...... "Save that till tonight" She instantly said, "You bette get back to work but pop back at 8pm tonight"

Before long she sent another text "Im sorry but Ive only ever been with one man, dont think I can meet you tonight" I replied "Its OK, we re just friends having a beer and watching a DVD, no problem if nothing happens", "OK she said, come down"

That night we sat on the couch and talked for a while before she quite literally turned and kissed me so hard, stroking my stubbled face and pushing her hot tongue into my mouth, "Come to my bedroom" She ordered. We went upstairs and lay down, We kissed and caressed each other and this time when my hand moved between her legs she breather deeper and opened them, my hand reached for the tie cord of her linen trousers and I felt her breath in to allow my hand to slip under her trousers. When I reached her pussy all I could feel was a gorgeous, wet, slightly hairy pussy.

As we kissed I fingered and rubbed the clit as she got more and more wet, she was breathing hard by now and I could tell was close to to cumming. At this point I dropped between her legs and pushed my face into her glistening, moist pussy and proceeded to tongue and lick her whilst keeping one then two fingers inside her probing at her G spot. Before long she came, she came really fucking hard on my tongue and said "thank you so much". "Would you like me to fuck you?" I said, "Yes" and so I guided her hand to my crotch and felt as she tugged at my jeans belt and unbuckled them, she reached in as we kissed and felt my cock "mmmmmmm" she remarked as it was set free, she reached over and grabbed a condom and I put it on and guided myself into probably the wettest pussy I've ever had. We fucked for a while and she came again on top of me rocking her ass back and forward.

I lifted her off of me and took the condom off, we lay and kissed and I guided her hand back to my cock and she slowly stroked it until I shot huge bursts of semen over her belly and tits, feeling it reach our lips as we kissed.

Would anyone like to hear about our next liason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I would love to hear about it

So afterwards there follows a text the next day saying "That was so hot, it was the first time I've ever done that". "Done what?" I asked, "Wanked a guy off" Came the reply.

I was a bit dumbfounded and so probe further and it transpired that my new friend had been with one man, that one man liked to just go inside her, fuck her, cum and get her pregnant. She had never wanked a guy, sucked a guy, been given oral by a guy. Now this I found quite horny and began to ask, "so you enjoyed it?" "do you think you could suck cock?" would you like me to help you on your journey of discovery?" " would you like to simply play and explore my body and cock to see what you liked?"... all positive replies and so we were gearin up for our next meet.

I had this one all planned out and I explained to her

"I like tights, i want you to be in bed wearing just a pair of tights, I will come in and not say a word, I will ouch and tease you between the legs until you open wide for me and then I will tear your tights open and lick your pussy till you cum". So that is what I did. She was soaking wet with torn tights and legs open cumming hard on my tongue like the naughty fuck slut she always craved to be. Once she had cum I laid back and said "your turn now to explore a mans cock". She knelt down between my legs kissing my chest on the way, stroking my legs before taking my large cock in her hands and stroking it, before gently putting her tongue on it, she got into the rythymn quite quickly and started to suck and blow on me until she knew she needed it inside so she straddled my cock and sat down upon it and rocked back and forward. She came again as we kissed and before not too long I needed too so she took out my cock and stroked it again whilst this time stroking my balls. I came hard once more, Put on my clothes and left as she lay back in bed covered in semen, tights ripped open with a soaking wet hairy mound and drifting off to sleep....

Part three?

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Definitely want more of this

More please and quick lol

So we chatted by text over the next few days and she asked if I liked what had happened, of course I did and I started to push her boundaries by asking what she liked to dress up in. "We'll I used to work in finance so I think I still have a pair of stockings and a suit". "Ok" I said, " where that when I next come round, did you like sucking my cock?" "Yes, but I'm not sure if I did it right, can you give me some tips." " we'll what I like is the following, you need to make it nice and wet so plenty of saliva in your mouth, let your spit run down it, explore it with your lips and mouth and feel it it grow harder in your mouth, don't go too quickly as your looking to build a rythymn and keep your teeth out of the way. Once you feel my cock getting bigger and you think it's ready to cum use your hands to wank it gently keeping the tip in your mouth and hold it securely as it cums. That way it will feel safe in your mouth and you then need to let the cum push down your throat"

"Ok, come down soon.," when I got there she opened the door wearing her promised office blouse and suit and we kissed immediately as we sat on the couch I ran my hands up her legs and her skirt lifted with my hand. I felt that lovely stocking top feeling and could feel the warmth and dampness approaching me. She parted her legs as we kissed and as I felt her pussy it was incredibly wet. I mean incredibly wet!

I pushed her back on the sofa and devoured it with my mouth and fingers and she came very fast, bucking her hips and torso as the taste of her wetness filled my mouth.

"Stand up for me and bend over" I demanded as my cock got pulled from my jeans nearly bursting the waist band of my boxers.

As I slipped inside and started to fuck her she moaned and moaned and contracted not long afterwards on my cock in another orgasm. I fucked her really hard on this date but knew what I really wanted so pulled out and sat her on the sofa, her legs were spread wide, tits popping out of her bra and her hair dishevelled.

" I need you to suck this now" and I presented her my cock, she hungrily reached at it and started to lick it then put it in her mouth, inch by inch deeper and deeper, she held it in her hand as she sucked and build an amazing rythymn. Now I can count on hand the amount of ladies that have sucked me to completion without the assistance of my own hand but she was doing it, I knew she was, my cock felt comfortable in there, it was wet, strongly held and being caressed by this eager to please mouth.

After a few minutes of this I told her she was going to make my cock cum deep in her mouth and boy it did. It absolutely fucking exploded into her mouth and she didn't even flinch, she just eased off her hand and mouth and swallowed load after load.

As my orgasm dies, she took it out of her mouth and said "how did I do? I really enjoyed that"

I will apologise now for the odd typo. Rattling these things out on an iPad with predictive text is not easy x

well done m8 loved the story

» Add a new message to this topic