FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > attempt at a short story

attempt at a short story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I wrote this on my mobile took me quite a few hours..

I know it has some mistakes but would love to know what you think (constructive crit not nastyness)

Will get it on my pc soon and varnish it up

Well enjoy

Its a cold wet day. Your at home bored when you hear your phone go. Its a text from me all it says is you have 20 minutes to get to mine and all I want you wearing is a coat and underwear... excited you put on your fave sexy set and a long coat and hurry to mine excited but also nervous as to what to expect. A cold sweat across your brow as so many scenarios run through your mind.

You get to mine and knock on the door. The pressure of your knock makes the door slowly creak open.. the area is pitch black..

Slowly you creep in as you hear a voice... dont touch the light.. nervous you walk forwads not knowing where I am and whats going on. You close the door behind and slowly feel your way to the front room.. your hands running along the wall to navigate..

All of a sudden you feel a hand from behind go round your mouth and pull you backwards.. another hand round your waist stoping you pulling away...

A voice inside your ear says firmly

"Dont you dare fucking scream.. im going to blind fold you now and you will do as I say if you want to get out of this unscathed"

The hands holding you slowly let go pull off your cat and pull hour hands behind your back binding them with what feels like a silk scarf.. then you feel your hair pulled hard so your facing upwards then you feel material wrapped round your eyes... it feels soft but you have no idea what it is.

"Right" says the voice "im going to lead you upstairs... do not talk do not scream and dont try to run"

As your slowly walked upstairs you stumble and make a nosie... angry the voice behind you says "I warned you"

You feel your self pushed down so your half way up the stirs knees bent holding your weight.. a hand pushes your head down so its across a step and suddenly you feel a short sharp pain across your ass cheek... followd by another... "you will learn you little cunt"

You are pulled to your feet and marched the rest of the way.. the bitter sting still resonating...

You are layed on the bed on your hands are untied... only to be tied to the headboard.. you feel some metal at your feet.. the cold steel making you pull away slightly. .. your ankle is grabbed and pulled back into place. And you feel a leather strap put round it and then the other... you realise you are strapped into a spreader bar.

You lay there... Trying to listen for anything but its just a deathly silence. A few minuties pass and nothing happens.. apart from a few creeks..

Suddenly you feel pressure on your lips as another pair press against yours. You go to kiss more but the person pulls away and then bites your bottom lip .

Your laying there wanting and expectant. You can feel your pussy growing so wet and wanting. Your nipples hard and erect. Your whole body is screaming to just be used!

A voice says dont move or you could get cut.. you hear what sounds like a knife being drawn and the sound of a steel sharpening the blade... you dont know weather do be scared or excited the combination of the two making you confused.

You then feel a hand running up your leg.. fingernails running up to your thigh and along the inside of it just gently brushing past your pussy..

Suddenly again the voice says dont move you feel cold steel slide between your skin and underwear.. every part of your body wants to fight it.. within a moment you feel your underwear cut open on both sides and pulled away from under you...

A hand then goes around your throat as you feel the steel running up your stomach... by now your excited as you know your safe but still the feeling of fear is there not knowing what can happen..

Your bra is promply cut away from you leaving you totaly naked you can feel a warm breath across your nipples as you hear the knife drop on the floor..

A tounge then slowly runs across your nipple and gently bites it a hand still on your throat.. not hurting you but stoping your head move.

The person then carries on to use your nipples for his pleasure. Some times twisting them giving you pain but then letting go and softly kissing them... after a while you feel the person pull away. Again you just lay there.. not knowing what could happen.. then you fell something run along your lips.. it feels smooth you have no idea what it is... the voice says open your mouth...

Excited your mouth opens not knowing what is coming.. you feel something put in your mouth.. its bulky and as you roll it around you pallet tells you its chocolate. .. your draw a deep breath and bite in.. suddenly a sweet juice fills your mouth.. you realise its strawberry...

Never before has it chocolate been so creamy.. a strawberry so juicy.. your senses heightened and pleasured..

As your enjoying it suddenly there is a pain across your breasts.. and again and repeated. . You let out a yelp as the pleasure and pain come together your senses now on pure overload.

You are feed another strawberry as your tits continue to take punishment..

As you finish your last bite then pain also stops.. suddenly sonething cold touches your sore and swollen boobs. Its ice... its feels so nice against where your tits have been hit. Your body so hot you can feel the ice melting... drops running down your body... the next peice of ice you feel it running down your stomach towards your moist pussy... but it carries on down your inner thigh. You feel the ice being taken away and a warm tounge licks up the wetness from your skin starting at your thigh and working back up.

The person then moves away..

You lay there wondering what the hell is going to happen next..

Severl minutes pass your pussy is wet and your nipples are erect and your tits throbbing and sore.

You feel your hands be slowly untied and your sat up against the bed and your hands rebound tight to your lap.

You feel can feel the bed dipping either side of your legs. It feels like sone one standing over you. A strong hand grabs your hair filmy while another pulls your jaw to open your mouth... again you feel something at your lips but it feels diffrent this time.. excited your mouth opens wide wondering what it could be, you feel the item enter inside your hot wanting mouth. Using your tongue you roll it around the item and its just what you expected its the helmet of a hard stiff cock. The taste of pre cum exciting your taste buds, you slowly start to run your lips up and down the shaft. Using your tounge and sensative lips to gauge the cock. You can feel every vein pass your lips as you start to build up speed. Suddenly you feel the hand on your hair grasp harder and a voice says "im in control now" the hand pulls your head back so you mouth is wide open and the cock is thrust into your mouth...

The figure infront of you fucks your face you can feel the cock hitting the back of your throat, stopping every now just for you to catch your breath till he starts again. You can feel saliva every where as you cant help but dribble suddenly during one thrust you feel the other hand at the back of your head and you head is pushed forward hard while the cock is thrust towards you. You try to pull back but your over powered. The cock is held firmly at the back of your throat. You try your best to take it but you panic not being able the breath and start to gag... the cock is removed as you catch your breath. Then its forced back in held there... you try your best to take it but its to much... you try to scream stop, but its just muffled by the cock thats down your throat.

Suddenly yoy feel the cock removed.. you sit there just catching your breath. You can hear the person in front of you wanking off. Still catching your breath there is a sudden cry as you feel a thick warm liquid hit your face and chest, Some inside your mouth. The unmistakable taste of spunk. You feel the figure get off the bed.. your sat there feeling used but some how not satisfied yet.

Your hands are untied and the spreader bar is removed. A voice says "on all 4's" you oblige turning over "im going to use your pussy and ass as I feel fit" the voice says.

You are there on all fours and you feel your legs spread apart a little more. Suddly something cold hits your anus follwed by a finger rubbing it in... you think what it must be and you hope its a lubricant. The hand then moves down to your pussy.. you are so wet it needs no lube.. tbe hand then starts to finger your clit.. starting off soft but building up speed you bite your bottom lip as you are filled with pleasure, the intesnse pleasure that comes from your pussy making you bite harder. A second finger is then pushed inside your moist wet pussy hole. Followed by a second, it curves down pushing against the wall of your pussy and starts to thrust. You feel it hit your g spot. The pleasure is intense you start to moan load, you can tell the person likes this as the louder you scream the harder and faster he goes... you can feel the pressure building up till you cant take it no more.. the pleasure fills your body, you scream and your legs start to quiver as you climax. Its pure heaven you feel you want to drop down but a hand grabs your hair... "im not finished yet" says the voice.

You feel him possition behind you then you feel a something touch your lubed up asshole. Then with some pressure you feel it try to be pushed inside but your tight ass wont give in so easy. Undetured its pushed harder when suddenly your tight hole gives in and opens up.. the long hard shaft thrust deep into your ass. Its a little painful at first but as the cock is thrust back and forth you start to enjoy it. The hand lets go of your hair and for face hits the bed.. arse still up high being fucked hard.. suddly a shrap pain is on your ass cheek... and again.. you bite into the pillow hard as it happens a 3rd time... the unmistakable feel of a hand slapping your cheeks hard...

Ohh my god you scream. Suddenly the person stops "did I say you could talk.. now you will have to punished... dont move" you feel him get off the bed. "This is your fault he says"

Suddenly there is a loud swoosh and a really sharp pain across both arse cheeks. It feels like a cane. Again there is a swoosh and the same pain again just a little lower. You try your best not to make a noise not the anger the guy any more. The pain starting to get to much. There is a third sharp pain across your cheeks. You yelp loudly... a fear comes over you, what is he going to do for making a noise again. You lay there for what seems like ages expected to be hurt but nothing comes.

You suddenly feel a hand at your blind fold and its removed.. "its ok its over" tbe voice says but this time there is kindness. "Are you ok"

The blind fold is removed and you see me for the first time.

I smile and say again "are you ok"

"No" you reply. ... "I need to be fucked properly" I smile at you and say "oh that can be arranged" you lay on your back as I position my self between your legs. I slowly push my cock into your waiting pussy "make all the noise you want I say" you grin and say "oh I plan too"

I begin to thrust slowly at 1st.. letting your pussy feel every stroke. I lean in and kiss you looking into your eyes. After I then begin to build up speed putting my hips into it hard. It feels amazing my cock thrusting in and out your inviting hole. I carry on sweat dripping of my forehead as I relentlessly fuck you hard...

You reach up and hold onto my hair screaming loud as I carry on fucking hard and you can feel your self about to cum...

Eventually it becomes to much you feel your pussy exolode at the same time I scream "im coming"... you feel my hot spunk explode inside you...

"Oh my god" I say as I lay down beside you and take you in my arms. You look into my eyes our bodies close our legs all twisted up together. .

I kiss you on the forehead and stroke your hair...

You smile and fall asleep in my arms feeling secure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved reading that story very horny

Gets very good at the end. Would be good for her to take a load in her ass.

Cheers

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm x

Yes please i'll have some of that

"Yes please i'll have some of that "