FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Story I Wrote

A Story I Wrote

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Brinksy xx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Halesowen

I hope you enjoy it ..

A New Years Eve to remember

New Years Eve 2006 started off well and ended even better….

There were a few of the girls in our local pub, 5 of us in total, nearly everyone in the place was wearing fancy dress, we didn’t realise so were dressed normal. With the run up to 12:00 everyone was in high spirits, the girls had already picked who their new years eve snog was going to be with… mine was with a lad called baker, I’ve known him for quite a few years, and we always manage to have a playup, so the clock chimed 12 and baker was straight in there kissing me, it was a long snog that put me in the mood for more fun..

So all the girls went on a mission around the pub, getting in as many snogs as possible, I think I snogged about 3 or 4 people…

There was one guy who I was paying particular attention to, he was so sweet and innocent looking, I just wanted to corrupt him, so I started chatting to him up the bar, his name was Luke and he was a player for the local rugby team, which over the last few weeks I’d become well acquainted with.. I cant remember what I was saying to him, but I was asking for a new years eve snog, and he wouldn’t kiss me, when I asked why, he looked at me straight in the eyes, put his hand up by my throat and said, “I am not like the other rugby players” I was shocked and immediately turned on, what he did intrigued me, it was a strong sexual bond right at that moment he touched me, and I wanted more!

By this time it was around 1 am and everyone started to disperse and go their own way, I went and chatted to Luke and told him that I wanted to take him back to my house, and that he needed to get rid of his friends, he seemed apprehensive but ditched his mates, before we got in the taxi, I told him that my fiancé would be at the house too, and that we were swingers and was he ok with that, he said fine, so in the taxi on the way back, I sent a text to Andy saying that I was bringing company back, and to disappear into the garden, this has been a fantasy of Andys to be in the back garden watching me with someone else.

As soon as we got into the house, we went into the kitchen and started kissing, we then went into the lounge where Luke sat down on the sofa and I knelt in front of him and started kissing him, the kisses were hard and passionate, our breathing was heavy and intense. I ran my hands over Luke’s body and started to tug at his belt, I wanted him so badly, I can’t remember if I’d taken my top off, I had a corset top on so all I needed to do was unhook the fastenings.. I undid lukes trousers and pulled them down, his cock was hard, just the way I like them, I placed my hands around his cock and started to play with it, licking the end, Luke placed his hands on the back of my head, and thrust his cock right to the back of my throat, it was heaven, I had him buried deep inside my mouth and then Luke held my nose with one hand and pushed my head down with the other, this action was like a bolt of electricity that ran through my body, I just couldn’t get enough, I felt totally powerless, I was devouring his cock, and he kept alternating between fucking my throat, holding my nose, and holding my throat, stopping me breathing for a split of a second, time seemed to stand still and I couldn’t think of anything other than giving Luke the best cock sucking that he’s ever had. Luke pushed my head down so hard and thrust that he kept making me gag, even to the point where he made me sick, I managed to hold it back, and told him what it was making me do, he told me to shut up and carry on sucking his cock, which I did, and he pushed me down again, to which I gagged and couldn’t hold back this time, I also had a major rush because I know that doing that is one of andys fantasies and that if he could see what was happening then he would be going out of his mind watching.

After quite some time we changed positions and moved onto the floor, I was so turned on, I just knew that I was soaking wet, I took off my trousers and I think Luke took off the rest of his clothes, we went into the 69 position, I wanted him to feel my clit piercing, I knew that he wouldn’t have licked one before, I changed positions again, I thought I’d put in a move for Andy to see, so I squatted over Lukes face and got him to lick my wet cunt. I got up and asked Luke if he had a condom, he said he had, and got one out of his wallet, I lay on my back with my legs up and open, while he put the condom on, then he got on top of me and his cock slid straight in, he held me to the ground, and had his hand around my throat and also across my mouth, he was asking me where Andy was, I told him, he’s outside watching you fuck me, does that bother you? He said no, it makes me want to fuck you harder, now shut up whore and fuck me. I could see Luke looking out the window to see if he could see Andy, he said he thought he saw his feet by the window and started fucking me faster, it was certainly turning him on. I had my hands on Lukes back and must have been digging my nails in so hard, I just remember being oblivious to anything apart from the way Luke was fucking me, he was being so controlling, I was insatiable I would have done anything. I recall the condom coming off, and I just told Luke to take it off, I wanted him inside me and couldn’t wait any longer.

I said to Luke that I thought we should go upstairs into bed, it was more comfortable, plus I thought Andy will probably be getting a bit cold outside. So upstairs we went, Luke was lay on his back and I straddled over him, and sunk down onto his cock, he turned me round so he was on top, and had his hands over my mouth again so I couldn’t breath, I remember having a slight panic moment and thought I wonder how far he will go, and will he loose if it gets too much, so I tested out the theory and lightly tapped his arm, he loosed me immediately, which put my mind at ease, and left me wondering where he’d got the experience from to fuck like this, he told me that he’d never met a girl who would fuck like this and that he was so turned on. I rolled over and went into my bedside drawer, I wanted to show Luke my glass dildo, I got it and inserted it inside me, and started fucking myself with it, while he was watching, I took it out and put it in my mouth and sucked it, I then put it back into my wet cunt and fucked myself some more, took it out and gave it to Luke to suck, I’m not sure what it is, but there is something immensely horny watching a man suck a phallic object, he loved the taste, sucked and licked it and gave it me back, I got on top of him again and started to ride his cock, I asked him how he’d feel about hands around his throat, and tried it out, he didn’t object, but I could sense that it wasn’t his thing, so I stopped, he told me to turn over he wanted to fuck me from behind, we went into a spoons position and he just slipped straight in again, then his hands went immediately back to my throat, he was fucking me so hard and fast, I was moaning out so loud I was in heaven, he kept calling me a dirty cock whore and wanted me to keep telling him that’s what I was, he wanted me to talk to him and tell him how much I was enjoying being held down and forced to fuck him.

We stopped fucking for a short time, I was getting a bit concerned about Andy downstairs, I didn’t want him to feel left out, so I spoke to Luke and said would he mind if I went and got Andy so I could fuck both of them, he said he was fine with that, so I went downstairs, looking quite disheveled to fetch Andy, we had a brief conversation and I suggested he come upstairs, i went back up to the bedroom and Luke was lay on his back, I couldn’t resist sucking his cock some more, so I knelt over him and took him into my mouth again and got him nice and hard again, I could hear Andy coming up the stairs, and he came into the bedroom, I was knelt over and he came up behind me and started to feel my arse, and then to finger my cunt, while I was sucking Lukes cock, I felt a bit of apprehension all round, Andy then said that he was going to go back downstairs, and that he was fine and to carry on. So I wasted no time and Luke and I started to fuck frantically again, he went behind again, this time doggy style, pulling my hair hard, holding my throat, fucking me fast I could feel he was going to cum soon and I couldn’t wait! A few seconds later and he thrust deep into me and let out a groan, I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. He slipped out of me and we just lay there for a few minutes. Luke asked if he could stay the night, because of trying to get a taxi, I said yeah that’s fine.

I got up and went back downstairs to check Andy was ok, I could sense that something wasn’t right, I told him that Luke asked to stay, and he said no, and that he wanted him to go, I didn’t want that, I wanted more, I asked if he could stay in the bed, that didn’t go down very well. I went back upstairs to Luke and told him that he had to go, but in the end I said he could stay in my sons room, he was fine with that and asked me where Andy was, I told him he’d rolled a ciggy and had gone back outside, Luke looked at me and said good, he won’t hear me fucking you again will he, he pinned me back down onto the bed, I just couldn’t resist, I knew that Andy would probably be pissed at me but I just couldn’t say no, I was still so turned on, that all reason had gone, and the thrill of Luke fucking me even harder because he wasn’t supposed to was just immense, he cum quickly, I could feel all of his cum dripping down my legs, the feeling was amazing.

We got up and I showed him into my sons room, he climbed up into the bed and said thanks for letting him stay and not kicking him out.

I went downstairs and told Andy that he was staying in my sons room and that he could get into bed now, so Andy and I got into bed and then I saw how turned on Andy really was, although he was a bit peeved when I started to tell him what we were doing and that Luke had fucked me again, Andy got on top of me and slipped his cock into my cum soaked cunt, he was so turned on, I don’t recall Andy ever wanting to fuck me so bad, it was amazing, I felt like a total slut. Andy came quickly and filled me with even more cum, I lay there beside him, and I was feeling insatiable, I still wanted more… so I said to Andy, I’m going back to Luke, I want to fuck him again.

I crept into my sons room, and whispered to Luke to see if he was awake, he was, so I told him to move over I was joining him, because it was a single bed, it was extremely cramped, but that just made it even hornier, it didn’t take long to get Luke hard again, I was amazed at how quickly he was recovering, it was superb. He asked me what I’d been doing, I told him that I had been in bed with Andy, Luke rammed his cock into me, and asked if Andy had fucked me, I looked him in the eyes and said yes, and how does it feel fucking me knowing that another mans cum was inside me, he just looked at me and put his hand over my mouth and said to be quiet, he didn’t want Andy to hear me moaning, the quieter I tried to be, the harder he was fucking me, he knew that I couldn’t keep quiet and how much I was enjoying it, he asked me if I liked being fucked in the ass, and to turn around so he could do it, I turned over and we went into spoons again, he started to press his cock around my ass, and pushed straight in, I cried out it hurt, because of the cramped situation I couldn’t position myself to take it, so told him he had to stop, which I now regret… so he changed positions and knelt in between my legs fucking me, I told him I’d love him to cum over my face so I could taste his spunk, he liked that idea, but didn’t quite manage it, he pulled out and wanked all over my stomach, he went to lie by the side of me, and I looked him in the eyes, and ran my fingers across my stomach and got his cum on my fingers and then put my fingers to my mouth and started to lick my fingers, he looked at me, and told me I so dirty and horny that this was amazing. I just smiled and told him I was going back into my own bed ..

So, once again I bed hopped and went back to Andy, I was still incredibly horny although really tired… I got back into bed, Andy was awake, I gathered he’d been trying to listen to what was going on in the other room, Andy was hard again, which turned me on even more, if that’s possible, I told him all about my last romp with Luke, and said he’d cum all over my stomach, I needed more cock and to be fucked again, and Andy was nice and hard and ready for me, I got on top of his and sunk down on to his gorgeous hard cock, I couldn’t get the pace I needed I was so tired, so got Andy to get on top of me, I was telling him how Luke had been fucking me, he was incredibly turned on again and it didn’t take long for Andy to fill me with even more cum, by this time I was completely exhausted but desperately needed to cum, and there’s only Andy who can make me cum hard, so I lay back and we both wanked me off, and I had that much deserved orgasm…

I fell asleep almost immediately with the biggest grin on my face, the night had been amazing, and probably one of the horniest I’ve ever experienced.

Next morning, Andy had got up early and gone into the garden for a smoke, it was about 9am, I heard Luke getting up and dressed, I sat up in bed, had my dressing gown on, he came into the bedroom and asked if I was ok, and that he needed to order a taxi, he came and sat on the edge of the bed, and I ordered the taxi. Luke asked where Andy was, I told him he was outside, he lay across the bed and put my hand on his cock, which was rock hard, then he looked at me and said, good there’s time for a quick fuck before I go, he came round to the edge of the bed and undid my dressing gown, and he just slipped straight in, I groaned with pure pleasure, he again covered my mouth and told me to be quiet and not to make any noise, he told me I was so dirty and such a whore, and that I turned him on so much, he held me down and within seconds he cum inside me, i smiled and said thanks and happy new year!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey a great story I loved it so bloody horny.

Halesowen

"Hey a great story I loved it so bloody horny."

thank you

You welcome are you going to write some more

aunty nat you fuckin filthbag

Great story

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Wow hope tht was trye ot was super horny to read xx

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Why dont I ever have a new years eve like that?

Amazing story... Keep writing!

Great story telling Brinksy, i've just cum from reading it. I'm sure there must be other naughty stories you can recount.

Halesowen

Oh I will write more, when I have the new experiences to write about

What a woman ...What a story ..pure filth loved every line .

That's in hot naughty story!

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

Need to wait & read these when I'm not stuck at my desk...trobbing hard on as a result...Brill read!!

Halesowen

thanks for the comments peeps, I am curious as to which bits you found the horniest though.. purely for research purposes you understand

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"thanks for the comments peeps, I am curious as to which bits you found the horniest though.. purely for research purposes you understand "

The description of you being made to gag...

The instances where a hand is covering your mouth...

You being held down and forced to fuck...

They all resonated with me in particular

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hot story..insatisable..love it.

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Its gotta be all that cum xx

"thanks for the comments peeps, I am curious as to which bits you found the horniest though.. purely for research purposes you understand

The description of you being made to gag...

The instances where a hand is covering your mouth...

You being held down and forced to fuck...

They all resonated with me in particular

"

» Add a new message to this topic