FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise swing

Surprise swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is real and happened last Sunday, and I haven't been able to think about anything else since!!

I've gone out on a few dates with, lets call her saz, and last sunday we were out having a few drinks in town, when she suddenly came out with she'd like me to flirt with another women, and knowing that i wouldnt take it any further.

i replied in my d*unken state that I'd like her to flirt with another man. As soon as I said it she went to the bar to get more drinks and started flirting with a bunch of guys ...... I felt jealous as hell but also horny and developed a massive hard on. After 10 minutes, which felt like a lifetime she came back with the drinks smiling and said my turn!!

To get to the point, there were hardly any women in the bar and all I had on my mind was fucking her hard, so we walked home and fucked like rabbits when we got in talking about how horny made me and how much I wanted to be watched fucking her by the guy she was flirting with....... In the heat of sex she asked me if I wanted to watch her suck his cock, this sent me over the edge and I came so hard.

We haven't spoke about again, yet but I'm now thinking I want to arrange her to flirt with someone off here knowing that it could go further.....

Is it wrong I don't want her to know i would have arranged it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ok so three wanks later today, is there anyone between 29-35 that would be up for flirting with saz and watching us fuck and potential getting involved?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bro count me in. Im up for that!

Excellent, can you travel to southport if required? It will most likely star with us in a bar, and you and I pretending that we knew each other

» Add a new message to this topic