FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > motorway sex!

motorway sex!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illsexy OP   Man  over a year ago

sunderland

in my job i travel alot throughout the country so i thought i share something with you.

setting off for london early on a monday morning i felt refreshed after a good weekend but still very horny

the story start really just as i was joining the a1 at durham,

i stopped at the traffic lights and noticed a nice red audi tt, but was more drawn to the lovely long brunette that was driving.

i could just make out that she was wearing a short black skirt, stockings and a white shirt that was undone just enough to show bra with her ample but pert breasts poking through.

anyway i ddnt think anything more as i drove off, until about 10 miles later when she over took me as we glanced at each other i smiled and blew a little kiss!

i followed behind her for 20 minutes and it was my turn to overtake her, as i glanced sideways she smiled and licked her lips, as if to say i want to suck your cock.

i couldnt help thinking about this and anyway slowed down so she could overtake me once again,

when she did so we glanced again and i nodded and licked my lips,

and this went on and on for about an hour, it was strange as she could have turned off anytime,

it became evident that she was probably also driving far down the A1, the next time i passed her she knew i was looking and slowed beside her, but this time her blouse was open and more of her breasts were on show and she had lifted her skirt up to show off the tops of her legs.

my cock was getting hard by this time and i ha to let it out while i was driving,

i continued playing with myself all the way down the A1 always looking to see where she was.

i decided that i needed to stop off at a services, and so indicated and pulled in for refreshment.

i thought thats it now ive lost her, much to my surprised she had followed me and parked up next to me.

she winked at me and i opened my door and she got in beside me.

you horny today then i see she said to which i smiled and said always!

she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek when her breast brushed on my arm,

wow i thought is this really happening!

she then lifteed her skirt up and loosened her blouse, i didnt need any encouragement and ran my fingers up her legs and under her skirt. no knickers so i felt a lovely smooth pussy and gentle slid my fingers onto her clit,

i rubbed and gently made her wet when i slipped my fingers inside her, she moaned,

i removed my fingers and she took them and licked her own juices off, my cock by this time was so hard, and she said my turn.

unzipping my trousers she released my rock hard cock and started wanking it, and then lowered her heavily lipsticked lips onto the tip and slowly began sucking and slurping on my cock.

she pulled my balls out and started playing with them as the sucking got harder and harder,

shes said i want to fuck you!

i lowered the seats and dropped my trousers and she slid her skirt down and moved herself onto my cock,

she began writhing on my cock, with her pussy getting very wet, and then she said im coming fuck my cunt hard!!

i oblidged her and soon afterwards she screamed her orgasm, and i too was very nearly there, she then lifted hersel off my cock and started to clean all her juices off,

i couldnt stand it any more and said i was coming, to which she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it hard until i exploded and shot my cum into her mouth,

not a drop was wasted she had it in her mouth and then with a slight moan she swallowed the lot.

not a drop was spilt! and she put her skirt on and said thankyou and goodbye.

she got into her car and drove off, i just sat savouring what had just happened for a few minutes got myself sorted and followed behind.

i never did see her again on the road to my disappointment but it was a fanstastic experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidtealMan  over a year ago

Near Wakefield

sounds naughty and a lot of fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic