FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > morning cream

morning cream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyleedsmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Well I have just had another fantastic pantie wank. I used sarahs panties,shed in her 40s,slim red head ,dmy mates wife,I pinched them when I helped them move house.I laid back on the bed,wrapped them round my cock and slowly wanked,thinking of her doing it for me,when it was time to come,I knelt up and stretched the gusset and shot a load of thick spunk where her pussy would have been,I just wish my mate could have watched me shhot my load while thinking about his wife,that would have been a huge turn on. Happy days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

wow I like guys using my panties to cum in some send me pics of it a real turn on for me too --Sarah x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"wow I like guys using my panties to cum in some send me pics of it a real turn on for me too --Sarah x"

Sarah..by any chance are you a mid 40's redhead whose hubby's mate helped move house recently? If so this story could have a very happy ending for the OP!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"wow I like guys using my panties to cum in some send me pics of it a real turn on for me too --Sarah x"

Sarah. I'm fairly close to you. Bring some of your panties round and I'm sure we can have some fun....

» Add a new message to this topic