FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just now

Just now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been cruising stoned and horny. Sat for 20 mins in a known spot with no joy. 25 mins and an unfamiliar car pulls up. Young guy in vest and shorts. Watching in my rear view mirror he proceeds to pull his semi erect cock out and masturbate without pissing.

Seeing this as a sign I opened my car door and stepped outside, the wind was chilly but I wander over undeterred. We exchanged pleasantries and he was a local guy unsure of his sexuality. One thing lead to another and were in his car kissing, horny as fuck at this point. I reached down his shorts and find his cock wrapped in silk knickers. Jesus my lucky day.

We held each other up for what seems like ages before he slid down his seat and took my rock hard cock in his mouth. Playing with my arse hole he took

my full length inside his mouth before bending over. He whispers that lube and johnnies were in the glove box. Well I only need one invite. Fingers inside a tight man pussy covered in silk and ky jelly I stretch his tight hole bit by bit.

He asks if he can turn around and kiss me and I pull out, he holds my cock whilst kissing me and rubs it on his hole. Slamming down hard riding my cock kissing with tongues furiously.

I'm cumming and tell him so, he sped up and told me to cum inside him, I oblige and wave after wave of pleasure streaked through my body. His anus pulsates and milks my cock for all it's worth.

The guy slides off and we sit.....

He thanked me and we kiss once more, the last I saw of him was his head lights.

Best night ever

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tevehhhTV/TS  over a year ago

stockton-on-tees

great story.ive had a few meets similar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic